Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 181. (Read 354500 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I just downloaded the wallet for the first time to stake some coins and I must say, I am well impressed guys.
legendary
Activity: 1148
i love it this week 10 circ stake
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Wow that's an hour of my life I wish I had back back. lol. That was a lot to get through. 3 days off and all holy crap lets loose.
Activity: 189
i'm no troll... Sad   i just like to bitch, complain and make fun of the noobs that get dump on... Grin
Activity: 200
FUD

Dude.. yesterday your in the dibbits thread telling people to invest in a good project and you mentioned CIRC then the next day you're trash talking CIRC.
If you want cheap coins then buy them from the book already. Once the bot comes close to being released the price is going to be much higher and your trolling much more ineffective.
Just saying.
You will start buying your own coins from sell and create fake pump ?
Just saying.

Nope, someone else seems to be doing that. TY whoever you are... You should hit me up and we can really work together.
just saying.
work together how much we need just saying?
Activity: 157
For all newbies to the crypto world !
fud.

Yeah bro. I'm a troll. You got me.
 Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Same here. It's a troll making a list on non trolls to troll us with. Old hat and boring.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
I bought some at 8400 on the first dump. Not enough unfortunately. You know how it is. Once the weekend passes most coins start to rebound.  I already have a nice size stack but looking to add to it.  12-13k still seems like a decent price to me. I don't think there will be a huge dump any time soon. Too many factors going on right now that will keep people holding and buying. If there is a big dump Im still waiting at 8050 lol. Give em to me. Don't think its gonna happen now though.   Undecided
Activity: 1540
Just a small reminder the coin went from 22k sat to 6k sat, you should know that everything purchase below the actual price is profit. The next dump will happen in the next 48 hours and will be even harder lol im already up on bobsurplus head with over 300% ill wait to catch the next dump below 10k.

that's a decent advice. Buying at anything above 8k is stupidity.

Its already seen 20k. More then likely will hit that again or higher so how is it a bad idea to buy now? I was waiting and hoping for weekend sellers to bring the price down but Im buying off the books soon if that doesn't happen.

to each his own. I don't find that worth the risk. Lot of people bought it at 7k during first dump and lot of them are still holding. I have no way of knowing when they'll dump so I wouldn't advice anyone to get in at this price..too high and too risky...as you said price would probably get around 8k during weekend and that would be good entry point imho.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Hey y'all

Thursday here. Was over there with Barakas a bit just now, he showed me just a bit of what those boys are up to over in the bot division. Gotta tell ya that bot GUI is looking pretty damn sweet.  Did not get to play with it at all, but I must say, my hat is off to those boys. All those folks saying that Quatloo is top dog? they got a little surprise coming their way, I must say.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend - I got the outlaws in - as opposed to the inlaws -  so i am on good behavior and staying away from the 'puter to keep my lady happy  but I will be back in the Slack after the weekend.

Take it easy  - -

Thursday

Sounds Great can't wait to see how she works, I tried the quatloo bot a while back and was never a big fan of it. Your a pretty smart fella bout the lady I must say... Have a nice weekend... gotta go water the chickens this heat is brutal down here.
Just a small reminder the coin went from 22k sat to 6k sat, you should know that everything purchase below the actual price is profit. The next dump will happen in the next 48 hours and will be even harder lol im already up on bobsurplus head with over 300% ill wait to catch the next dump below 10k.

Its already seen 20k. More then likely will hit that again or higher so how is it a bad idea to buy now? I was waiting and hoping for weekend sellers to bring the price down but Im buying off the books soon if that doesn't happen.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

You'll never be up on me man. That's impossible. Stop dreaming.

Nah stuff starting to release and the big blocks are coming. Im starting to lose hope on cheaper coins. Its Saturday evening. The worst of the weekend blues has already happened and now they are talking bots almost ready. Might just have to buy some from the sell side.

The 10 blocks start at 43,000. Were at 35,000 now. Gonna need time to buy them and get them in the wallet and matured before it starts.
Activity: 228
legendary
Activity: 1148
good job unusual. keep it up. trying to get my buy order filled at 8050.

i hoop for you!  Smiley Smiley
good job unusual. keep it up. trying to get my buy order filled at 8050.

Here is a list of FUDers and trolls

-shogdite
-bram_vnl
-mrcashking
-GenX
-HeXaN
-opossum
-ramtony
-TrueAnon
-co5hike
-siamjim
- bobsurplus

A true army indeed. 11 FUDers/trolls and counting. Dibbits had almost 50 at one point, let's see if we can break the record !  Roll Eyes

Make sure to hit the ignore button on them.

[/s]

Fake

Good

For all newbies to the crypto world. Here is a list of FUDers and trolls:

-MasterMind
-TrueAnon
-unusualfacts30
-softstorb
-Skatebird
-Piston Honda
-Dimitry
-altcoinUK
-CTRLX

strong trolling.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
fud.

Yeah bro. I'm a troll. You got me.
 Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Here is a list of FUDers and trolls

-shogdite
-bram_vnl
-mrcashking
-GenX
-HeXaN
-opossum
-ramtony
-TrueAnon
-co5hike
-siamjim
- bobsurplus

A true army indeed. 11 FUDers/trolls and counting. Dibbits had almost 50 at one point, let's see if we can break the record !  Roll Eyes

Make sure to hit the ignore button on them.

Jump to: