Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 179. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
what does this coin offer that others dont? was gonna drop some btc but... Huh

offers you the chance to triple your money in ten days, or 8x in 30.

'nuff said.
also some pretty cool features coming up soon
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

offers you the chance to triple your money in ten days, or 8x in 30.

'nuff said.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
For all newbies to the crypto world !

Here is a list of FUDers and trolls:

-MasterMind
-TrueAnon
-unusualfacts30
-softstorb
-Skatebird
-Piston Honda
-Dimitry
-altcoinUK
-CTRLX
-cyberspacemonkey
-ifightformerkel
-moonward
-MedaR Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

A true army indeed. 13 FUDers/trolls and counting. Crave had almost 50 at one point, let's see if we can break the record !  Roll Eyes

Make sure to hit the ignore button on them.

Remember !

You have actually spoke my name more times then l have had comments in this thread...and i didn't spoke about '' this is scam or dev is gone ..all hell break loose"

l just said about this comunity hyping it too much..in order to sell it on high price but ico was 5.5k and that is all..

Prove me if lm wrong ..you dont have honorable intents..Just want want moon to dump and get your btcs back with 5x or more..
So back off and leave my avatar alone !
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!

-MasterMind
-TrueAnon
-unusualfacts30
-softstorb
-Skatebird
-Piston Honda
-Dimitry
-altcoinUK
-CTRLX
-cyberspacemonkey
-ifightformerkel
-moonward
-MedaR

A true army indeed. 13 FUDers/trolls and counting. Crave had almost 50 at one point, let's see if we can break the record !  Roll Eyes

Remember !

done! good work

That list is more like it. Fudders and trolls trying to break the price down to get their bosses cheaper coins.
legendary
Activity: 1148

-MasterMind
-TrueAnon
-unusualfacts30
-softstorb
-Skatebird
-Piston Honda
-Dimitry
-altcoinUK
-CTRLX
-cyberspacemonkey
-ifightformerkel
-moonward
-MedaR

Remember !

done! good work
Lana I have sent you a private message. Please check your inbox.
i seen and i replied ;p
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Nice work guys with CIRC Rocket Dice.
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!

-mrcashking

You must have made a mistake there. I've been here longer then you, invested in more coins then you, made more profit then you'll ever see here and yet you have the kahonas to call me a fuder troll.
For everyone just joining this discussion please take note that unusualfacts30 is only here to spread fud in order to scare weak hands to sell into his bids. He knows that CIRC is going to be bigger then crypto itself and is trying his hardest to score your coins at a cheap price. Dont fall for the FUD.

It's just fud trolls making a list of supporters to try and fud with. pure bs actually.
Activity: 429
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.
Lana I have sent you a private message. Please check your inbox.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

-mrcashking

You must have made a mistake there. I've been here longer then you, invested in more coins then you, made more profit then you'll ever see here and yet you have the kahonas to call me a fuder troll.
For everyone just joining this discussion please take note that unusualfacts30 is only here to spread fud in order to scare weak hands to sell into his bids. He knows that CIRC is going to be bigger then crypto itself and is trying his hardest to score your coins at a cheap price. Dont fall for the FUD.
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Next stop 20k Smiley here is something that will short your circuits

via Imgflip Meme Maker

My Circuits are shorting as we speak. Dammmmm you are sexy. It's great to have someone like you to help promote CIRC. Keep up the good work and I'll send a circ tip to your circ address soon.

i would like to get this up there to get the trolls really trolllolololoing
so im going to take another photo to show my support any suggestions Huh
How about CIRC tramp stamp?
How about a picture of her pet pussy cat.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Do you have a pet lana? That will be a nice photo
Activity: 756
Merit: 501

Dude seriously how old are you hahaha, no offense but is Lana meant to be hot ? She reminds me of a tranny I crossed paths with years ago..... I never knew genetic girls could be so smart, something must be dangling somewhere Wink

Yes i'm a 'dude', who is attracted to the opposite sex.  I know you want to keep crypto a cock fest  but when a female becomes happily involved in crypto lets not run her outta here so quickly.   Kiss
How about writing the same thing you wrote on your shirt but write in on your chest!
I'd pay a few K CIRC to see that.

hmmm i like circ lol

Careful Lana, if you exposed your beautiful breasts in support of CIRC, all the trolls would flock to this thread as they have never seen a real pair of boobies before in their real lives.

#40yearoldvirgins
#keyboardwarriors
#nogame
#cantmakeitpastfirstbase
#friendzonedagain

Dude seriously how old are you hahaha, no offense but is Lana meant to be hot ? She reminds me of a tranny I crossed paths with years ago..... I never knew genetic girls could be so smart, something must be dangling somewhere Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
How about writing the same thing you wrote on your shirt but write in on your chest!

hmmm i like circ lol

Careful Lana, if you exposed your beautiful breasts in support of CIRC, all the trolls would flock to this thread as they have never seen a real pair of boobies before in their real lives.

#40yearoldvirgins
#keyboardwarriors
#nogame
#cantmakeitpastfirstbase
#friendzonedagain

hmmm i like circ lol
Activity: 840
Going on 11 days since CIRC was added to bittrex and it looks like all the trolls and fudders aren't too good at their job. We are still 3x from ico price with a new week about to start that should include bot testing.
I'm calling 40K by this time next week.

yepp. once the bots are released it is game over. CIRC over 40 k this time next week for sure.
Jump to: