Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 2. (Read 354456 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
CIRC went to 70k on yobit. OK not really any volume but with the number of pumps going on it could get pumped again and again on there. Surely it must be worth it to someone to get things moving again so we can remove coins from Bittrex. Even if Bittrex still remove the coin it would be nice to remove stuck coins from there first.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
so if the blockchain works again, could so check that issue with bittrex?
does anybody have infos about the bcrollback?

thx in advance..

any working node?

thx

Activity: 134
so if the blockchain works again, could so check that issue with bittrex?
does anybody have infos about the bcrollback?

thx in advance..
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
CIRC is waking up on Yobit. I wonder if someone knows something...
Activity: 195
Nutty about Crypto
Is it possible to get anything working so i can remove my coins from trex ?
This coin is still been traded on Yobit and went upto 5350 today. Would sure be nice to move the coins.
Activity: 137
Is this coin dead? I can't find any nodes.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
It was the time I got 4 btc profit of this coin  Cool that was a good time and the slack  Grin

I dont remember you ever making money on this coin. I remember you saying you were poor and asking for handouts in the slack. I bet others remember that too.
It was the time I got 4 btc profit of this coin  Cool that was a good time and the slack  Grin

I miss those times
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Is the blockchain working now? I was able to sync my wallet this morning. Anyone interested in taking CIRC over? Maybe someone that actually wants to do something with the coin other than just making another scam?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
What... someone rolled back the blockchain??

Flubber.. what the fuck are you doing man..

Its gotta be him, he was the dev, and is the dev of WBB as well.

Anyway.. that sucks... Fuck you flubber.
Activity: 937
Is there still a dev on this project?   We just witnessed a 1200+ block rollback.  Market and wallet disabled until a dev can look at this issue.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

If we do not hear back from a dev by 3/19, we will be removing the market and wallet from the exchange due to broken blockchain.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1120
Is there still a dev on this project?   We just witnessed a 1200+ block rollback.  Market and wallet disabled until a dev can look at this issue.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd it's finally dead - let's all thank Bobby and crew for yet another shitcoin of theft.
Activity: 937

Thanks,
richie@bittrex
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
All I did was put the coin back online so the chain will move and people can still send coins. I did not do anything with the bot, as the bot is closed source. I only changed one line in the code that pointed to my node so people can move coins.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
YEs it is very interesting why? are you have a lot of circ or something else?

A good friend asked if i could help because he knew some people using the bot but the nodes were broken. I dont own circ i just helped get it back together. As far as changes I made, the only change was to the nodes. I hardcoded my node, that was it. So the wallet can autoconnect now. That was all, just figured i would help a bit.

did u also include the arbitrage bot in the new wallet?

P.s. I agree with Macno, we both were quite big in CIRC moved to SNRG now!
legendary
Activity: 984
Guys, how hard do you have to get scammed to leave that shit behind?
Just move to SNRG if you want a nice bot: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/snrg-synergy-cloudsynergycoincom-cloud-bot-now-live-1070124

Former CIRC "whale" here, not trying to "FUD" (you can`t even FUD that dead horse anymore).
I would be afraid to even run that "Johnny" thing on my computer again.
Activity: 32

A good friend asked if i could help because he knew some people using the bot but the nodes were broken. I dont own circ i just helped get it back together. As far as changes I made, the only change was to the nodes. I hardcoded my node, that was it. So the wallet can autoconnect now. That was all, just figured i would help a bit.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Activity: 14

There is also a wallet update  please download that : https://github.com/AnimusPrime/Circ

Hi Sevith, what's new / fixed in your wallet update? and please explain why you have done this for circ, thanks

Pages:
Jump to: