Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 3. (Read 354456 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I have a node online for the moment,
addnode=162.243.106.142
There is also a wallet update  please download that : https://github.com/AnimusPrime/Circ
Maybe later Ill get the windows wallet compiled. I need to download the blockchain so please someone help me out with that. Its sitting on block 0

Node is online and synced.

Circ: CQ6wdJCWUsQ4e1nRyY8ALwMrjAB2b8SQD5
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
We have 0 connections to the wallet right now.  Can someone please provide working nodes?  If not we will be delisting the coin due to broken blockchain.

thanks,
richie@bittrex
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
Oh no i have not been here for awhile and now look at the state that this coin is in. No block explorer anymore soon will be delisted then you got the hijackers saying how wonderful their bot and bags are. Hmmm no community showing them the door, RIP circ.
legendary
Activity: 994
Finally checking into circ. Anyone have a bootstrap to get me up and running just a bit faster?
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
Will my bot still work if bittrex delists circ?

Of course it will. Bot working doesn't depend on exchange listing, just keep botting, we don't need exchanges. We were buying CIRC just to get cheap bot.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
Will my bot still work if bittrex delists circ?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Hope in the next year!!!  Cool
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
ok but what it will do if bittrex decide to de-list the coin
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
My bot still works, Im not mad at the team for leaving. Well, maybe a bit but as long as I got what I paid for I'm happy and that was delivered.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
So who won the culling?  Grin

lol a good metaphor re. dumping/killing the coin on all the sheep.  the culling, if anything, meant the culling of all the ppl who bought into yet another scam coin and got fucked. (i don't have to tell you by who).
Please tell by who coz I will like to know if it is the same team that did Botcoin and CryptBit - both coins were Scam.

Yes, it was the same group.  Bob, Gekko and Tor.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team

lol a good metaphor re. dumping/killing the coin on all the sheep.  the culling, if anything, meant the culling of all the ppl who bought into yet another scam coin and got fucked. (i don't have to tell you by who).
Please tell by who coz I will like to know if it is the same team that did Botcoin and CryptBit - both coins were Scam.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto

Activity: 790
Merit: 261
unfortunately yes  they must wake up unless they what their coin finish like crave
 Huh
legendary
Activity: 1414
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
So the Devs have een leaving out this coins for a month? I hope the community takeover this coin. 

Much more than a month. And what do you take over as a community when you don`t have the bot code etc?

Ceterum censeo: want a cheap working bot with an active dev team? Take the SNRG bot.
Basically I dont understand the way of takeover an altcoin mate, I'm glad that I've leave this coin..
legendary
Activity: 927
legendary
Activity: 984
So the Devs have een leaving out this coins for a month? I hope the community takeover this coin. 

Much more than a month. And what do you take over as a community when you don`t have the bot code etc?

Ceterum censeo: want a cheap working bot with an active dev team? Take the SNRG bot.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Yes no dev, but someone is pumping and dumping this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: