Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 240. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
wtf is wrong with bittrex. Why is the CIRC market disabled?
Activity: 1022
I'm also noticing some of my blocks are now 250 blocks... and i also have 125 blocks (i only made 500 blocks)

Is this the stystem automatically splitting into smaller chunks for me? So should i just leave it or redo?

arggg... new things... Cheesy

Hey man,

When you find a new block your 500 chunks automatically splits in half and then becomes 2 chunks. they will keep on splitting every time a chunk finds a block. The lower the chunk the harder it is to find a block.

LP

Where did you hear that it works like that?

Based on me transferring coins around Smiley

I find blocks quicker with bigger chunks, some of the smaller chunks are still waiting to find a block.
Activity: 212

WALLET UPDATE: Version 1.1 (Windows, Mac, Linux) - https://github.com/cryptocircuits/circuits/releases/tag/v1.1
Please make sure to backup your .dat file to help prevent potential data loss or corruption.

*FIXED: New calculated unlocks for lounge panels based on the C-Cex coin burn.
Traders Lounge 10809 (0.5%)
Whale Lounge 32424 (1.5%)

Original Supply: 2,718,281 (Euler's Constant)
C-Cex Coin Burn: 688,118
New Total Supply: 2,030,143 (Before POS)

We hope everyone is enjoying the new wallet update with the adjusted panel unlock totals. We are now fully focused on the trade bots and we will be looking to beta test on the 15th with 5 testers for 5 days. If you have the Traders panel unlocked and you would like to be a tester, please get in contact with us via PM. Whale Slack invites will be going out shortly. The devs handling that will be online soon so you can expect the invitation in your mailbox promptly. We appreciate all the support from the Circuits Community, we want to make this one of the top digital currencies out there and without a great community that would not be possible. Thank you.

- Crypto Circuits

Thanks for update  Grin Grin
Activity: 168

Hey man,

When you find a new block your 500 chunks automatically splits in half and then becomes 2 chunks. they will keep on splitting every time a chunk finds a block. The lower the chunk the harder it is to find a block.

LP

Thanks LordPiccolo.

ok so should i keep putting them back into 500 or 250 size chunks?
I know this would mean 8 hours downtime to mature again... or just leave?

Wish there was a way of viewing unmature coins vs mature...

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I'm also noticing some of my blocks are now 250 blocks... and i also have 125 blocks (i only made 500 blocks)

Is this the stystem automatically splitting into smaller chunks for me? So should i just leave it or redo?

Hey man,

LP

Where did you hear that it works like that?
Activity: 1022

Hey man,

LP
Activity: 700
I cant believe my order at 6500 still has not been filled. I just moved it up to 6969. Let's get this party started people. ok?
legendary
Activity: 924

WALLET UPDATE: Version 1.1 (Windows, Mac, Linux) - https://github.com/cryptocircuits/circuits/releases/tag/v1.1
Please make sure to backup your .dat file to help prevent potential data loss or corruption.

We hope everyone is enjoying the new wallet update with the adjusted panel unlock totals. We are now fully focused on the trade bots and we will be looking to beta test on the 15th with 5 testers for 5 days. If you have the Traders panel unlocked and you would like to be a tester, please get in contact with us via PM. Whale Slack invites will be going out shortly. The devs handling that will be online soon so you can expect the invitation in your mailbox promptly. We appreciate all the support from the Circuits Community, we want to make this one of the top digital currencies out there and without a great community that would not be possible. Thank you.

- Crypto Circuits
Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1148
Hi guys,
im new to POS coins lol... so go easy on me Cheesy

I have 7.9k ish of CIRC. I split the coins into 500 chunks and let them mature.
They started to mine/stake last night but this morning kinda stopped... Nothing for almost 4 hours even though it says it should be 2 hours on the lightning rollover text. Is this just the usual luck of mining or is there a limit to how much each can earn in a certain time?

I have uopgraded the wallet to 1.1

Any info would be great as i said im kinda new to POS but more than willing to learn Cheesy

Yeah you did ok. You could have split them in chunks of closer to 250 coins but that's all good. Its normal that after one of your chunks of 500 coins find a block that they wont be available to find another for a while but looking at your screenshot everything looks good. Luck is also a factor here so try and remember that.

i have split to 250, i have 7.7k

sometime 2 in a hour and sometime 2 hour waiting
Yes double the chances is correct. You'll have more lotto tickets in the circ reward lottery.

Righto... back to it then Smiley
So 250 is the low limit then, picking this up slowly but surely Smiley
Activity: 505
Yeah you did ok. You could have split them in chunks of closer to 250 coins but that's all good. Its normal that after one of your chunks of 500 coins find a block that they wont be available to find another for a while but looking at your screenshot everything looks good. Luck is also a factor here so try and remember that.

Thanks for the reply neordicICE  Grin
Is there a benefit to 250 coins vs 500? double the chance? Happy to split again if needs be.

Yes double the chances is correct. You'll have more lotto tickets in the circ reward lottery.

Thanks for the reply neordicICE  Grin
Is there a benefit to 250 coins vs 500? double the chance? Happy to split again if needs be.
Hi guys,

They started to mine/stake last night but this morning kinda stopped... Nothing for almost 4 hours even though it says it should be 2 hours on the lightning rollover text. Is this just the usual luck of mining or is there a limit to how much each can earn in a certain time?

Any info would be great as i said im kinda new to POS but more than willing to learn Cheesy

Hi guys,

legendary
Activity: 1148
i must have 3000 circ than i can get in to slack hou do i get that coins hmmm, this moment no money
I'm in the trader slack, waiting for my invite to the whale slack now. Good job with the quick wallet update too.
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
That's great news, it will now allow a lot more people into the lounges and make the circuits ecosystem that much stronger. I would most definitely want to take part in the bot testing too so I wall send you a pm right now. Shotgun 1st.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

- Crypto Circuits
Jump to: