Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 241. (Read 354500 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Where is the new wallet?

-Sent from my CIRC wallet-

Just read in the slack, its out for testing to a few guys in the slack as of earlier today.
Ima get it going in a bit.

i want test it Sad
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Where is the new wallet?

Just read in the slack, its out for testing to a few guys in the slack as of earlier today.
Ima get it going in a bit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Where is the new wallet?

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
legendary
Activity: 1050
good morning all, just woke up, had the strangest dream, perhaps someone here can explain the meaning to me. A girl from Lebanon I know from university, I have a huge crush on her but I am too shy to talk to her, anywayz in my drea she showed me like a highway and fences around it. Now, both inside and outside those fences were people but there were also lions, tigers, crazy ape-like animals running past these people but these people didn't seem to be bothered, neither did the wild animals seem to have any attention for the human beings. In the next scene I was with a couple of people from my school and the girl from Lebanon sat there, and I was like telling one of these people "at least 10 other guys like her and I don't have a chance with her", but I went to her and can't exactly remember what happened but eventually we kissed very passionately and that's when I woke up. Huh Huh crazy batshit dream huh? I have no clue what it means....

You must be new here..
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
have another giveaway going on guys https://twitter.com/CryptoLano/status/619323519252365312
lets not make them all about moons this time lol

Moons over my hammy? lolz Anyway seems like a cool contest. I'm sure some around here can come up with something better than rockets and moons. This coins deserves better!
i will tryin and organize somthing special for the best rhymes/poem
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
have another giveaway going on guys https://twitter.com/CryptoLano/status/619323519252365312

Moons over my hammy? lolz Anyway seems like a cool contest. I'm sure some around here can come up with something better than rockets and moons. This coins deserves better!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
New wallet is a perfect !! looks good  Grin Grin
legendary
i think this week the last chance to buy cheap

@b1007 wens je een goede nacht ga me bed ook op zoeken  Cool
thanks a lot for the compliment on the previous page concerning my poem! Grin
roses are red violets are blue if you don't buy enough circ you cant come in the slack high rollers room  Kiss Kiss Kiss Smiley i cant rhyme

That was beautiful Lana, just like you  Roll Eyes. I have enough circ to enter the slack room but I wait till the new wallet is released or do I really have to request entrance?  Smiley
i think you were meant to receive a invitation there are already people in there including my self as a guest because i don't own a lot of coins i just help out a little bit Smiley
thanks a lot for the compliment on the previous page concerning my poem! Grin
roses are red violets are blue if you don't buy enough circ you cant come in the slack high rollers room  Kiss Kiss Kiss Smiley i cant rhyme
Activity: 840
Large whales swimming
Small fish hyperventilating
I smell money
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Jump to: