Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 254. (Read 354501 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Everyone here are liars. I wait and wait for the cheap coins but either bots or someone else always get my coins. I have been trying to unlock the whale lounge for 2 weeks, 2 fucking weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and unless I buy the price up 3000 satoshi I wont be able to enter. Everyone was screaming in the beginning of this thread that the cheap coins will come, the dumps will come, bob will shit on this coin ect.
You all lied to me. Now tonight I have no choice but to buy my coins right out of the book. Thanks liars you fucked me good.
ciao.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
how much does it cost to unlock the collusion room?
  Grin
It's called the Whale lounge and it costs right now about 80K coins. The required amount will drop with the next wallet update to around 35k coins.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
how much does it cost to unlock the collusion room?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
legendary
Activity: 924
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Very interesting... I'll buy in and stake the wallet looks cool!  Grin
This is what I see:

Circuits has briefly dipped below ICO price on extremely low volume on just a handful of occasions the last week. Otherwise the charts show predominantly 2 things: 1) almost everyone is holding and staking and 2) no one is dumping, and almost no one is selling. There is only accumulation happening.

This is extremely unusual for an ICO coin.

Speculation is the name of the game here, both in trading and in ruminating, so I will take a gander on the latter.

The people in the know (there are always people in the know, this is crypto) seem to be fairly certain that some of these advanced features (trading bots, escrows, etc) are going to be really well executed. They believe Circuits is going to 20 - 30 - 40 thousand. So they are sitting on their investments and accumulating more as we speak.

You and I of course do not breathe the rarified air of this inner circle. So we must look at the evidence. The devs have delivered pretty much flawlessly a first in crypto - vDPOS. Everyone - myself included - are experiencing rock solid vDPOS staking. Now the devs are working on bringing out a web based trading bot that they are quietly saying is going to kick serious ass. Should we believe them? What will this coin go to if this bot gets released 10 days from now? will it go to 20 - 30 - 40 thousand?

Us poor small fish do not have the inside info. But what we can do is look at the charts and see who is holding, and who is selling.

None of the big holders are selling. Just one guy in the thread three days ago, bragging about a .7 btc profit.

What does this tell you?

I know what it tells me.

Good analysis. Often in crypto you make out big just by watching how others are playing the game.

That guy who was bragging about making .7 btc on Circuits, he made me laugh. Circuits is a good play for the next couple months. It will be very interesting to see the timing of the bot release in relation to peak DPOS - and then the Culling just a few days after, by my calculations. These guys know exactly what they are doing if you ask me. Even more impressive, they are keeping their mouths shut about it. I don't know and don't care who the insiders are. But everything points to this coin going parabolic.

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128
This is what I see:

Circuits has briefly dipped below ICO price on extremely low volume on just a handful of occasions the last week. Otherwise the charts show predominantly 2 things: 1) almost everyone is holding and staking and 2) no one is dumping, and almost no one is selling. There is only accumulation happening.

This is extremely unusual for an ICO coin.

Speculation is the name of the game here, both in trading and in ruminating, so I will take a gander on the latter.

The people in the know (there are always people in the know, this is crypto) seem to be fairly certain that some of these advanced features (trading bots, escrows, etc) are going to be really well executed. They believe Circuits is going to 20 - 30 - 40 thousand. So they are sitting on their investments and accumulating more as we speak.

You and I of course do not breathe the rarified air of this inner circle. So we must look at the evidence. The devs have delivered pretty much flawlessly a first in crypto - vDPOS. Everyone - myself included - are experiencing rock solid vDPOS staking. Now the devs are working on bringing out a web based trading bot that they are quietly saying is going to kick serious ass. Should we believe them? What will this coin go to if this bot gets released 10 days from now? will it go to 20 - 30 - 40 thousand?

Us poor small fish do not have the inside info. But what we can do is look at the charts and see who is holding, and who is selling.

None of the big holders are selling. Just one guy in the thread three days ago, bragging about a .7 btc profit.

What does this tell you?

I know what it tells me.
Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Cost me a bit but at least I'm in before the big action happens on this coin.
legendary
jubi.com and btc38.com will soon add CIRC  Wink
Activity: 143
July 8th 8PM EST, Crypto After Dark Season 2 Opens

Featuring:

Bryce Weiner

(This is for entertainment purposes only)

See You There !

Sweet! Good one Rick, looking forward to it!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
i think CIRC could easily hit 10k very soon  Roll Eyes

I added to my ico pile at 6500. Pretty sure 10k will be an easy mark and think 15-20k is a more realistic target range.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
I see lots of blah, blah. No one is noticing the nice pairs of b00bs in this topic?
You're all a bunch of geeks who never see daylight... and you don't notice this?

grow up kiddo Wink

read his name Smiley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z13qnzUQwuI
Activity: 56
i think CIRC could easily hit 10k very soon  Roll Eyes
legendary
Just bought some more CIRC. Mark this post, my buy today will be worth double by the time week 4 DPOS kicks in. Plus trade bots coming online. Gonna be some people kicking themselves for not picking up more at this price.
Only 170k cheap CIRC coins left on the market and then sky rocket  Grin
Activity: 241
Merit: 10
July 8th 8PM EST, Crypto After Dark Season 2 Opens

Featuring:

Bryce Weiner

(This is for entertainment purposes only)

See You There !
Activity: 56
Just bought some more CIRC. Mark this post, my buy today will be worth double by the time week 4 DPOS kicks in. Plus trade bots coming online. Gonna be some people kicking themselves for not picking up more at this price.
no one wants to sell to me
Activity: 143
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
just wanted to show my support Smiley keep up the great work

i will buy some just because you
Jump to: