Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 257. (Read 354501 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
1 btc volume for the last 24 hours shows you everyone has their coins in wallet and staking away. I wonder how this reward drop will effect things.

It also shows no one is buying.

People are buying. They are just doing it in a way where no one really notices.
But the sellers are gone. I've had an order in the books for over a week and it wont get filled.
Sellers are nowhere to be seen.
Comon sellers. Sell into me please.

You may get lucky now that the staking rewards have been reduced a bit.  Some will look to trade to try to do better than staking.

So you think people will trade more because the reward has been chopped. I dont know if I can agree with that statement but keep in mind the reward will get big again soon. Just a few weeks away and the reward is back at 20.

-Sent from my CIRC wallet-
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
1 btc volume for the last 24 hours shows you everyone has their coins in wallet and staking away. I wonder how this reward drop will effect things.

But the sellers are gone. I've had an order in the books for over a week and it wont get filled.

You may get lucky now that the staking rewards have been reduced a bit.  Some will look to trade to try to do better than staking.
Activity: 700

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
I've added to my bag too. Hoping for a pump sooner or later.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
im buying more slowly hoping it will double or more
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom

Activity: 1098
Activity: 700
Staking rewards reduced to 5 now.

Yeeeeeeep! This is now the best time to buy and make bigger wallet stacks. I hope to have over 200K coins by the time the next 10 coin reward rolls around.
Then after that there is still a 20 coin reward coming.
The end of vDPOS  is going to be better then the beginning which you never see so that's refreshing.

On the other hand do we have any new updates on when the culling will commence and how that will work because the OP is a bit vague.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Hummm... Phantom devs... ICO (buy with one hand, sell with the other) and Bobsurplus on board... let me think....

Runnnnnnn!!!!!

Nice to see you too.

Wink
Activity: 745
I did not get a slack invite. Is this normal?
Activity: 1098
Staking rewards reduced to 5 now.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Hummm... Phantom devs... ICO (buy with one hand, sell with the other) and Bobsurplus on board... let me think....

Runnnnnnn!!!!!
legendary
but what are we going to do with all dem circs guys? if Dibbits turns out to be a scam, we can create our own penny auction, we should come up with ideas and create real value and make circ coin huge! Smiley

Thats actually a really good idea. I'm sure the devs can insert a new panel and have it unlocking a penny auction site ran by the devs with any profit going to buying coins from market and burning them.

Devs you guys should consider this.
legendary
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
bye bye money?  Tongue Tongue

bittrex price 5019
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
When this coin moons, will I be able to buy one of these bad boys??

Cheesy

Anyone who has actually spent any real time "living in nature" knows how silly that picture is....

However when Circ moons, yes, you will have sufficient funds to be hire a photoshop guy to weave whatever illusion u want about the subject of your choosing.
legendary
Activity: 1120
When this coin moons, will I be able to buy one of these bad boys??

Cheesy
Activity: 265
We are almost finished assembling the database for the Lounge invites. We'll be sending them out in the next few days in small batches to keep the process manageable. So do't be concerned if your invite has not come and others have received theirs. In the same vein, please let's not make a big deal out of getting the first invites, no need to make people feel left out in any way.

lol you're certainly making this sound a lot more complicated than it is.

Here's what you do:
- Open PM
- Copy address
- Verify balance in explorer
- Enter email address into Slack
- Send
- Done!

What else is there? 

If it's only 1 person from the team working on slack while everyone else does more technical jobs I can see why there has been a small delay. I too am looking forward to getting in Slack with you guys
Jump to: