Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 271. (Read 354501 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
The images and gif's in this thread are getting really annoying.

How do you guys expect anyone to ever take things seriously with shit like this?

Also, people do want to read this thread at work.  Remove that dumb shit already.

hihi. that's just a nice bouncy booty...
nothing wrong with that.
btw: how could you take someone serous if he / she has no sense of humor?

Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

How do you guys expect anyone to ever take things seriously with shit like this?

Also, people do want to read this thread at work.  Remove that dumb shit already.

Umm, if you are at work you should probably be working instead of doing your own shit on your boss's nickel?
Activity: 168

Activity: 143
I have bids that need filling so anyone feeling nervous just scratch that itch!!

Activity: 364
any news regarding trex?
Trading below ICO and no word on if and when for trex. (not a good combo)

Clearly time to sell : -) you nerves are getting to you.

good time to buy cheap  Cool Cool
Activity: 798
any news regarding trex?

Clearly time to sell : -) you nerves are getting to you.
Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
any news regarding trex?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Anyone else's wallet crashing with VC++ run time error? My wallet has crashed 6-7 times in the last 4 or so hours. This is what's logged:

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error       
CDB : Error -30974, can't open database       
C:\Program Files\Circuits\circuits-qt.exe in ProcessMessages()   

seems like your blockchain file might be corrupted, delete blockchain folder and let wallet re-sync. Or just delete everything from the App data folder and leave your wallet.dat file only.

Did that, but still the same issue. It is also crashing when I try to send coins out of my wallet. My coins are locked and unusable. Angry

Have you tried moving the blockchain to a different part of the hard drive? You might have some bad sectors. Also try a VM and see what happens on there

Yea I think it's your machine mate.  Or you might try installing as administrator (right click). CC Cleaner is a good cleaner. But set a restore point if you start mucking about.

Thanks for all your replies. It seems to be working now. It appears to be a problem with a lock file in txleveldb folder. Deleted the file and restarted the wallet.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
so are there any news how to unlock the traders lounge? did i miss something?

thx in advance

You will need 27000 coins if you want that now. Later in the week after the wallet update the number will be about half that.

thx mate...
Activity: 798
Anyone else's wallet crashing with VC++ run time error? My wallet has crashed 6-7 times in the last 4 or so hours. This is what's logged:

seems like your blockchain file might be corrupted, delete blockchain folder and let wallet re-sync. Or just delete everything from the App data folder and leave your wallet.dat file only.

Did that, but still the same issue. It is also crashing when I try to send coins out of my wallet. My coins are locked and unusable. Angry

Have you tried moving the blockchain to a different part of the hard drive? You might have some bad sectors. Also try a VM and see what happens on there

Yea I think it's your machine mate.  Or you might try installing as administrator (right click). CC Cleaner is a good cleaner. But set a restore point if you start mucking about.
Activity: 1022

Activity: 924

Try installing on another computer and swapping in your wallet dat file.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Activity: 1022

Lol I'm no troll.

I am just opinionated Smiley

I was referring to the amount of recent posts Fedoracoins was posting. There was no malice intended. Smiley

Stop fudding now or you will get banned!

What am I fudding? I was merely stating that someone posts a lot! That's not fudding!

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Lol I'm no troll.

I am just opinionated Smiley

I was referring to the amount of recent posts Fedoracoins was posting. There was no malice intended. Smiley

Stop fudding now or you will get banned!
Activity: 759
Merit: 502

thx in advance

You will need 27000 coins if you want that now. Later in the week after the wallet update the number will be about half that.

thx in advance
Activity: 364
look like we are going below ICO price

only 120 coins above ICO price

Of Course you are, this aint no surprise to me.. You come in and try to help people and you just get called troll and fud by people that dont know shit, and you all think trex is gonna help this lol.

I never once called scam its just not worth that price!

do not cry when the price goes up and you have no coins
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
look like we are going below ICO price

only 120 coins above ICO price

Of Course you are, this aint no surprise to me.. You come in and try to help people and you just get called troll and fud by people that dont know shit, and you all think trex is gonna help this lol.

I never once called scam its just not worth that price!
Jump to: