Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 273. (Read 354501 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hello Buddys,
really great community i´m so glad i invested in the ico Smiley i am nearly in the whale Lounge....
for now still in the Traders Lounge.i didn´t have the time to read the last days...how can i get acces to the slack channel?
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Well at least LTC providing some quality entertainment to hold me over for now. China gonna wake up soon and munne time. Go Go Chikun
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Activity: 1098
BITTREXXXXX!!!! Yer killin me lol

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 364
Do you mean a bag ?

You obviously have no clue what you're looking at, moronic troll.  I'll track you down in a week and we'll see who's laughing.  How's that sound?   Kiss

relax pleas!

I'm 100% relaxed, I'm not the one that's going to miss out. 

i now your point, and you are right  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Do you mean a bag ?

You obviously have no clue what you're looking at, moronic troll.  I'll track you down in a week and we'll see who's laughing.  How's that sound?   Kiss

relax pleas!

I'm 100% relaxed, I'm not the one that's going to miss out. 
Do you mean a bag ?

relax pleas!
Activity: 168
Do you mean a bag ?

Activity: 616
I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who is slowly helping me build up my stacks, it's appreciated.

Do you mean bags ?...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who is slowly helping me build up my stacks, it's appreciated.

Activity: 225
Swobniw70
we enter mining fase 10 coins!!
circuit racing to bittrex
i think Tuesday or Wednesday

I believe sunday

Hi Everyone

Just a short update: the process for adding Circuits to Bittrex is moving along. We are now in the code review phase and expect that trading will open on Bittrex early this week.

CC

Wink
Jump to: