Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 291. (Read 354501 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Market is not moving at all and I expect this coin to be dumped as soon as the buy wall is down .

The staking period giving a big reward in a short amount of time isn't too good.

Stop fudding before getting banned!

Banned ? Fuding? lol I invested in here shut it kid im just stating facts and chances are big that this is going below ICO price that's about it.

One the buy wall goes down in a few days and the big staking happens for a few weeks price will drop. I initially though there was around 500k coins ot e staked but its more around 700K after 6 weeks. On top of that the big sharks are the one getting most of these coins, big sharks are in for the money so yep.

So nope. I dont see it going below market ICO value. I've been quiet on the thread but watching from the start and tcircuits is only growing. More connections to the wallet, more releases from the devs (mac, linux builds)
more radio shows, more tweets, more posts, more community members, more wallet addresses, better distribution I bet I missed a few things but the picture I'm painting here is clear as glass.
Circuits will be a major crypto for the future.
I forgot to mention that only 120K out of 2M coins are currently on the market for sale.
Low available supply + Large demand = Profit for all of us.

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Market is not moving at all and I expect this coin to be dumped as soon as the buy wall is down .

The staking period giving a big reward in a short amount of time isn't too good.

Banned ? Fuding? lol I invested in here shut it kid im just stating facts and chances are big that this is going below ICO price that's about it.

One the buy wall goes down in a few days and the big staking happens for a few weeks price will drop. I initially though there was around 500k coins ot e staked but its more around 700K after 6 weeks. On top of that the big sharks are the one getting most of these coins, big sharks are in for the money so yep.
Activity: 481
Merit: 500
Woking as a binman sucks.
radio show posting please. we all miss it. Sad
Activity: 616

Activity: 154
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Devs keep on trucking like a peterbuilt rolling down the highway at 75MPH. Invested and feeling great like a mad man hanging onto the back of the truck  Smiley I too like almost everyone else here was not able to catch the show but reading everyone's comments I'm sure it was a good one. Did they mention when the slacks are going to start?

Indeed they are cranking right along. So far delivered everything they say they would. I only see this going upward and onward.
Activity: 532
Devs keep on trucking like a peterbuilt rolling down the highway at 75MPH. Invested and feeling great like a mad man hanging onto the back of the truck  Smiley I too like almost everyone else here was not able to catch the show but reading everyone's comments I'm sure it was a good one. Did they mention when the slacks are going to start?

48 or so hours. Supposed to be some post tonight or tomorrow about it.

Please, explain how that makes ANY sense.   

Why would anyone wait for the wall to be REMOVED before they dump?

Not that their waiting, staking period over 6 weeks for around 500k coins if im not wront ( didn't really make an accurate calculation) Once the buy wall goes down and those stakers wants to dump their staking what do you think will happen? It will most likely go below ICO price.
Activity: 433
BTG CEO
Devs keep on trucking like a peterbuilt rolling down the highway at 75MPH. Invested and feeling great like a mad man hanging onto the back of the truck  Smiley I too like almost everyone else here was not able to catch the show but reading everyone's comments I'm sure it was a good one. Did they mention when the slacks are going to start?
I'm pushing 60500 but I've been here most of today and yesterday. Smiley

How many transactions do you have going into your largest wallet.
Activity: 700
I'm pushing 60500 but I've been here most of today and yesterday. Smiley
My stake weight hit 50k today. It just shot up. Anyone else with the same experience today?
Activity: 168

Please, explain how that makes ANY sense.   

Why would anyone wait for the wall to be REMOVED before they dump?

You're not watching the same market as I am.
Someone dumps and then a new buy wall goes up 1 sat above the dev buy wall.
Everyone is trying to catch people who just got in for the pump and are impatient.
If you wait a few days I'm sure the devs will have a special announcement and then the pumping can start.
patience will pay off with circ.

Did they say when the bot will be ready?
Activity: 154
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
So where is the show yet?

Already happened and it was a good one. Hopefully the put up an archive link so people can catch up.
I missed the show too. I'm sure many community members did.
Rick when will you post the second show.
Activity: 447
Went away for a few days to come back to radio shows, wallet releases, staking is in full force.
I missed a lot tho as it seems.
Anyone feel like helping out an old chap and filling me in on what happened over the last 4 or 5 days.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I was stuck in traffic all day and missed the show. What did I miss, was Barakaus there?

Barakus was there with Thursday. It was a funny show with about 5 or 6 callers all asking good questions. I called in and asked a bunch of bot questions and kinda grilled them a bit. I'm sure stoner will put up a link today or tomorrow and you'll be able to listen to what you missed.
Pretty much was a good show and I got my questions answered so that's what was important to me.

Did they talk about the culling?

Yes, just a bit though.
Jump to: