Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 323. (Read 354501 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
wow kuriko, you are really sounding sorta desperate man! takes a a lotta energy to troll like this!

better get on back to that viral thread, they need all the help they can get bud : -)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
 Go on devs your asking for 150 btc , show your faces or your just another bunch of scammers that hire bobsurplus to hype your idea?
Activity: 505
Many posters, few readers.

Dev was on radio last night. I caught the tail end of the show and it was quite interesting.

People who think that Variable DPOS is nothing, and this is a Viral copy, have not read the OP or taken the time to analyze what this coin is aiming at.

But do your own homework. Such a lack of that these days.

Lol a 1 man team launching a 150 btc ico haha you guys will get burned.

Dev show your real identity to start with lol blindd sheep all over a bs op presentation

I think the team consists of 4 devs. You can read the op for information about them.

Haha 4 devs , no names no faces gtho of crypto these are 9bvious scammers unless they clearly identify som1 responsible for this project by making a a real video presenting themselves. Lol asking 150 btc come the fuk on you sheeps that easily?

150 btc is not that much money. If they deliver what they say they well I'm sure the project will cost way more then 150 btc. They already posted a video of the working wallet with working Video and Sound. I have never seen that in a wallet before. vDPOS is new and I'm sure inventing that and coding that takes time and money. I have heard Mentions of the web based multifunctional trading bot and revenue generating model.

This is not some crappy ICO coin. It already has good things going for it right out of the gate.

Dev was on radio last night. I caught the tail end of the show and it was quite interesting.

People who think that Variable DPOS is nothing, and this is a Viral copy, have not read the OP or taken the time to analyze what this coin is aiming at.

Dev show your real identity to start with lol blindd sheep all over a bs op presentation

I think the team consists of 4 devs. You can read the op for information about them.

Haha 4 devs , no names no faces gtho of crypto these are 9bvious scammers unless they clearly identify som1 responsible for this project by making a a real video presenting themselves. Lol asking 150 btc come the fuk on you sheeps that easily?
Activity: 505

Activity: 840
kuriko you would be better off dumping your viral and getting into circuits, instead of trolling this thread

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Everyone in the Viral thread is crying because they all think that this circuits coin is a viral ripoff.
I see the similarities but I also see something else. I'll invest here. Devs. DONT LET ME DOWN!
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128

So apart from being a viral copycat whos the dev here? Did he get public or he can just run away like 99 % of the others do within a few weeks?
ACP
Activity: 612
Merit: 520
A lot of these "currencies" have no use or meaning yet they are being Pre-sold . The are bought to do nothing , to trade for nothing and pre-sold as nothing with no cause /meaning or value yet people eat it up. Such a shame . They have no point to exist . Community currencies are the only answer

Thank you Karl Marx. Now back to your farm implements everyone.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128
A lot of these "currencies" have no use or meaning yet they are being Pre-sold . The are bought to do nothing , to trade for nothing and pre-sold as nothing with no cause /meaning or value yet people eat it up. Such a shame . They have no point to exist . Community currencies are the only answer

Thank you Karl Marx. Now back to your farm implements everyone.
ACP
Activity: 612
Merit: 520
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
shoot ill grab some after the ico dumps happen, just in case   Roll Eyes
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.
A dev used an idea from another coin? stop the presses, this is unprecedented!
 Roll Eyes

Grin

No seriously..

Grin

Please don't feed the trolls.

legendary
Activity: 1414
A dev used an idea from another coin? stop the presses, this is unprecedented!
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.
This is nothing but a clone of Viral.

Thanks for coming here to help so everyone knows that its a scam stolen idea.
Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.
Why is this scam coin trying to Take the Viral idea. You cant do that. Viral and its ideas Belong to Adam. You cant copy him or he can sue you. Stop Making this coin now please and all will be forgiven.

I totally agree! Stop everything now! Take all the coins off CCEX!!

Lol

Yes all we need is more of us and we can tweet to ccex to tell them that it's a scam and they stole adams idea.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502

Yes of course you are right. The devs have created a breakthrough wallet with never-before used Varialble DPOS staking and some pretty advanced unlocking panel technology. It sounds exactly like Viral to me.

/end sarcasm/
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
VIRAL - The Official Cryptocurrency of the Moon
Jump to: