Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 319. (Read 354501 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 10
Thursday, you are a lotta fun actually, I do extend an invitation to your self sir.

People like interesting, and your a very interesting person to chat to, hopefully we can get some more Q&A in.
Activity: 481
Merit: 500
Woking as a binman sucks.
Ive decided to invest. Wish me luck everyone.
Activity: 112
I am hope that in the next dev / code interview, callers will be able to include questions, this is being formatted this day, so news should come out later today.

You guys make the show, I host it. Smiley  I am sorry there wasn't 'your' questions for 'Thursday', I am sure your aware that I wasn't about asking technical questions.  That it is all improv, there is no scripting. 

Yes, there was somewhat of a time limit, however; we went over that about 17 minutes, so I actually extended this interview, for you the listeners!

I kept him talking longer than he was supposed to.. Smiley Smiley ~smile~

I am glad to discuss and reveal that which is done before my shows or after, because when you listen to them, you will know.. ya 'improv'

Hey y'all.

Someone linked me that this here was gettin discussed, just thought i'd drop in and say my 2 cents on the matter  - -

I thought Rick did a real fine job hosting the show. It was all pretty off the cuff, we didn't really have any plan on what we were fixin to talk about. We pretty much just got to shootin the shit about the state of crypto in general and i guess i got a little long winded as i tend to do but Rick kept things on track and was a very pleasent fella to work with. I enjoyed it immensely and I hope Rick sees fit to ask me back on.

Thursday
I am hope that in the next dev / code interview, callers will be able to include questions, this is being formatted this day, so news should come out later today.

You guys make the show, I host it. Smiley  I am sorry there wasn't 'your' questions for 'Thursday', I am sure your aware that I wasn't about asking technical questions.  That it is all improv, there is no scripting. 

Yes, there was somewhat of a time limit, however; we went over that about 17 minutes, so I actually extended this interview, for you the listeners!

I kept him talking longer than he was supposed to.. Smiley Smiley ~smile~

I am glad to discuss and reveal that which is done before my shows or after, because when you listen to them, you will know.. ya 'improv'

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

I do not run my show of you having to listen to me speak... sorry that's not what it's all about.  The platform is there for those whom I interview to express themselves.  I frequently 'try' to change topic to field as much info as possible. Yes, I am a witness, I have not been informed of all happenings, this is as much discovery for me as it is for you.

"Host seem out of his league on the top of discussion. "

I do not plan, or have a list of questions sent to me, sorry all improv, I had a quick 5 minute discussion and instantly live, you can also ask 'Thursday' how the pre-interview was, I refrain from questions, we talked about weather... and then 'LIVE'.

Sorry that's how it seemed but what you said makes sense if that's how you do an interview. Anyway it's a good show and I did enjoy what was talked about by the dev.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
Here is my brief radio interview with 'Thursday' :

https://www.mixcloud.com/dogedradio/circuts-with-thursday

I will be doing a live onair segment with barakus in the coming days...

please follow the official crypto circuits twitter for the latest updates.

https://twitter.com/CryptoCircuits

12 minutes in gets real good. I like how the culling process will give us investors the ability to mold the way the coin looks moving on forward after the culling.
This coin should be a book.
I listened to the interview with  Thursday a second time through. I am seeing some connections between the branded chat rooms and the social marketing program. Essentially I believe one of the methods they are aiming at is using different unlocking functions according to Oauth by group, not just by individual -  and perhaps also gauging a leader / Whale  lounge figure by how many follows he has inside and outside of the system. Another way of doing what Viral was calling a subnode - but this one entirely with the community architecture of the wallet.

One thing was clear to me listening to the interview - there is a lot going on that did not get talked about. For whatever reason, the interviewer did not ask follow up questions  -even when the guy was saying some pretty remarkable stuff.

My guess is that it was either he didn't know what to ask him follow up wise or just had a set time limit and asked all the questions he needed too.

Yeah it sounded like the DJ was blown away from the answers he was getting from the dev that he just froze. The dev really took control tho and got the word out about circuits.
I want to hear the next dev speak. Do we know when that is?

I caught this show too. Dev was on his A game. Host seem out of his league on the top of discussion. The next show going to have another/different dev on it. I am not sure his name.

I do not run my show of you having to listen to me speak... sorry that's not what it's all about.  The platform is there for those whom I interview to express themselves.  I frequently 'try' to change topic to field as much info as possible. Yes, I am a witness, I have not been informed of all happenings, this is as much discovery for me as it is for you.

"Host seem out of his league on the top of discussion. "

I do not plan, or have a list of questions sent to me, sorry all improv, I had a quick 5 minute discussion and instantly live, you can also ask 'Thursday' how the pre-interview was, I refrain from questions, we talked about weather... and then 'LIVE'.
Bob the clown is in this now? sell now before he dumps on you guys or stay out all together, dont say I didnt warn you

and what does that make you the chimpanzee?

sry mods... i couldn't help myself, i am tired of faceless trolls, for all those now know, I have knighted sir ChimpanzeeDigitalGrow.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
They are talking about Circuits in the ccex trollbox. It got me to wondering if the bot that's being developed will work on ccex or just the same exchnages like quatloo bot?
Activity: 75
Pushing real hard!
Hi Everyone

Thanks for all the positive reactions on the first radio show. Thursday can be a pretty colorful guy and he was in good form that night. The next radio program - with the developer Barakus - is tentatively scheduled for tomorrow evening PST; as soon as the time is confirmed we'll be posting it here and on Twitter  http://www.twitter.com/cryptocircuits

Cool. I'll definitely be checking that one out too. I hope this dev is as good as the last one (Thursday) was.  
Activity: 178
20+BTC sold so far in the first day.
I think many people will wait for the end before buying.
I bought a few but if more people buy then I will buy more.

It's actually a good amount and it's selling at a steady pace. Word is getting out and investors are taking notice. A lot of shitcoins release almost daily so when an actual decent one with potential comes along it can be obscured by the crap. Now that word is getting out the buying rate should pick up a bit.

Yes. I think it's good also. If some people don't buy then coins get burned too so the coins we buy now are worth more once the coins are burned. That is why I think many people wait for the end to buy by ico. ico is ending at a weird time for most of the west so maybe the fomo don't happen this time
Activity: 196
Thanks dev for the link to the show. It was a good interview and everyone should take a moment and listen to it.
Hi Everyone

Thanks for all the positive reactions on the first radio show. Thursday can be a pretty colorful guy and he was in good form that night. The next radio program - with the developer Barakus - is tentatively scheduled for tomorrow evening PST; as soon as the time is confirmed we'll be posting it here and on Twitter  http://www.twitter.com/cryptocircuits

(For anyone who missed the first show you can catch it here:  https://www.mixcloud.com/dogedradio/circuts-with-thursday)

Just past the one day mark and about 20 btc sold so far. We are super pleased with both the feedback we are getting and the caliber of people posting in this thread and buying in. It's a diverse group from all across the crypto- spectrum, and that's what Circuits is all about  - connecting crypto.

Activity: 134
I listened to the interview with  Thursday a second time through. I am seeing some connections between the branded chat rooms and the social marketing program. Essentially I believe one of the methods they are aiming at is using different unlocking functions according to Oauth by group, not just by individual -  and perhaps also gauging a leader / Whale  lounge figure by how many follows he has inside and outside of the system. Another way of doing what Viral was calling a subnode - but this one entirely with the community architecture of the wallet.

One thing was clear to me listening to the interview - there is a lot going on that did not get talked about. For whatever reason, the interviewer did not ask follow up questions  -even when the guy was saying some pretty remarkable stuff.

My guess is that it was either he didn't know what to ask him follow up wise or just had a set time limit and asked all the questions he needed too.

Yeah it sounded like the DJ was blown away from the answers he was getting from the dev that he just froze. The dev really took control tho and got the word out about circuits.

I caught this show too. Dev was on his A game. Host seem out of his league on the top of discussion. The next show going to have another/different dev on it. I am not sure his name.
Activity: 154

It's actually a good amount and it's selling at a steady pace. Word is getting out and investors are taking notice. A lot of shitcoins release almost daily so when an actual decent one with potential comes along it can be obscured by the crap. Now that word is getting out the buying rate should pick up a bit.

Activity: 75
Pushing real hard!

I thought it was better to have one big wallet with 1 or 2 deposits into it.

One big wallet with many smaller deposits. Each deposit has its one chance of getting a staking block. so if i had 10k coins I would have made 10 x 1000 coin deposits to get 10 chances instead of 1. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
So who had the best DPOS strategy forgetting the big blocks once it starts. I think I missed out on doing it right last time around. Split addresses? one big address? and does it make any difference staking past maturity?

Good questions.

Basically with DPOS staking, you want to have a lot of small transactions going into multiple addresses inside your wallet. Each transaction can be thought of as a lottery chance to prevail on a block, and win the stake. If you win a block, those coins are out play for staking. So the more small inputs happening, the longer you can stake and have a chance at winning blocks. Thus DPOS rewards both holding in wallet and using the coin - but not parking your coins on an exchange.

The DPOS period scheduled for Circuits will release roughly 680,000 coins over 4 weeks at full algorithm, so it is an excellent chance for everyone to stake hard and make good returns. Also the variable staking bonus comes into play: + 1 % if you are staking in the trading panel, + 3% if the whale panel.

It will take a few days to achieve full distribution after ICO. DPOS staking starts 48 hrs after ICO staking - so be prepared!

I thought it was better to have one big wallet with 1 or 2 deposits into it.
So who had the best DPOS strategy forgetting the big blocks once it starts. I think I missed out on doing it right last time around. Split addresses? one big address? and does it make any difference staking past maturity?

Good questions.

Basically with DPOS staking, you want to have a lot of small transactions going into multiple addresses inside your wallet. Each transaction can be thought of as a lottery chance to prevail on a block, and win the stake. If you win a block, those coins are out play for staking. So the more small inputs happening, the longer you can stake and have a chance at winning blocks. Thus DPOS rewards both holding in wallet and using the coin - but not parking your coins on an exchange.

The DPOS period scheduled for Circuits will release roughly 680,000 coins over 4 weeks at full algorithm, so it is an excellent chance for everyone to stake hard and make good returns. Also the variable staking bonus comes into play: + 1 % if you are staking in the trading panel, + 3% if the whale panel.

It will take a few days to achieve full distribution after ICO. DPOS staking starts 48 hrs after ICO staking - so be prepared!

Jump to: