Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 331. (Read 354501 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey y'all.

Thursday checking in here.

Y'all won't be hearing from me so very often seeing as how i am more in the low down background in this here undertaking. It's Black and Robin that have been pulling the heavy load here, and those boys are about whipped now having not slept in a couple days. But they pulled off the Variable DPOS, and i can tell you, it is a thing to behold. Those wallet panels are locking and unlocking, things sliding open an sliding closed like buttered up  - - well, can't go on like that or they won't let me post any more, you know how it is.

Anyhow, my purview is the social engineering as they call it, which is a fancy way of saying setting up just a few rows of trees here and there, maybe a little terrain variation, sorta thinking about what kinda playing field ends up with all the strongest players moving together, and the ball rolling exactly where you want. That's my job in Circuits really, thinking about how everything fits together and eventually ends up at one exact point in space and time, as it were. If you have had the time to peruse the ANN you will know what that paticular point of which i am speaking is. Yessir, yeppp -  it's the Culling.

Now, someone asked about the Culling already, I see that. I would prefer to leave off talking about it for now, cause like most things, you gots to go by way of Macon before you get to Atlanta if you know what i'm sayin. In this instance, all y'all that see yourself making it through the Culling? well like i say, there's a lotta nice girls in Macon. We'll see how it goes.

I will be only rather intermittently here but i do look forward to meeting y'all in After Dark, where they have said they would like me to be holding court as it were. So until then amigos.

Thursday

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I smell money. Gonna ride this train.
Activity: 192
You are what you eat. PIZZA!
Branded escrows, branded trading rooms? So I can build a business inside the wallet?

That OP hurts my brain. A lot of info. Variable DPOS staking with bonus payouts, has that ever been tried before? What kind of testing have you guys done on this?

I think I know who your vDPOS dev is : -) but don't worry i ain¨t saying.
2 threads? Which is which?! Shocked

: -) No worries, you are in the Official Thread.

There is a thread started by those who have been excused from this thread. That's fine. It helps keep this thread clean and on topic.

CryptoCircuits
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
2 threads? Which is which?! Shocked
It would be VERY cool to integrate cryptocurrency-related webshows like @alex_sterk's Blocktalk, @decentral's Salon Talks, and @edgarallenpurr's CryptoTalkLive so that they are archived and/or watchable in-wallet!

Noted : -)  I believe one of those shows is already in the After Dark wallet stream. Passing your msg  on to the GUI guys and Thursday.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
another ICO @ c-cex ! i am ready to invest only in yobit icos  Grin Grin Grin
joke
ok we will see! project looking interesting!
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
It would be VERY cool to integrate cryptocurrency-related webshows like @alex_sterk's Blocktalk, @decentral's Salon Talks, and @edgarallenpurr's CryptoTalkLive so that they are archived and/or watchable in-wallet!
Hi Everyone

Thanks for all the good questions. The team is pretty wiped out after the last 72 hrs of testing the Variable DPOS, so we may not get to all the questions in the next hours. But we will.

We would like to note that this is a moderated thread. We will be answering all relevant questions and are looking forward to a good atmosphere. Normal rules will apply in this thread  -  no scam accusations, fud, ranting, profanity, personal attacks, etc.  Individuals pursuing these activities will be politely excused from the thread.

Cryptocircuits

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Some interesting ideas. I could do without all the graphics. Some more explanation of "The Culling" would be good. Never heard of a coin where thinning out the crowd was actually in the road map. What is the point of that, strengthening the herd?
Activity: 81
What time exactly does the ICO start?
Activity: 219
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
Looks like a Bob coin...Stay away if I was you guys
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Nice graphics and presentation , sounds interesting , could be the next thing pushing up the market Smiley

Really? How much did you get paid?
hahah  nothing yet... Going straight to the ICO ..
Activity: 840
Can someone pls explain what is meant by variable DPOS staking, does that mean more stake over time? or according to how much one holds?
Activity: 75
Pushing real hard!
Wallet looks real cool. Nice bit of kit there.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
Nice graphics and presentation , sounds interesting , could be the next thing pushing up the market Smiley

Really? How much did you get paid?
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
These might be the same people behind Bitstone
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
you already had lot of community interaction in the older thread what is the point of creating new
Jump to: