Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptocurrencyTrader - trading terminal (free version also available) - page 2. (Read 17082 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Software developer
Call for beta testers to test the kilzeus.com web shop!

I am looking for 10 people to test the web shop at https://kilzeus.com/index.php/store where CryptocurrencyTrader - Pro will be sold. The purpose of the testing is to ensure that purchasing and the page function correctly. Please apply only if you are interested in buying CryptocurrencyTrader - Pro. As the compensation for your troubles you get to buy the CryptocurrencyTrader - Pro at a much reduced price of 5 euros worth of bitcoins (normal price will be 25 euros). Bitcoin is the only supported payment option at the moment, but I am looking to add more in the future.

The testing will be started on monday, but you can start applying right now. You apply by sending me a private message where you include your name and address, and I will send you your username and password.
Software developer
Poll locked. When adding voting results with the ones at litecointalk-forum the winner is MintPal.
Software developer
News update

I managed to kill the bug that was causing increased memory consumption. I am still tweaking some smaller things for the release of CryptocurrencyTrader - Pro. I will also be updating the free version with the bug fixes within the next few days.

Poll for the next exchange support will be open for tomorrow only!
Software developer
Thank you for the interest! The Pro-version will have Cryptsy and Bitstamp support in addition to Bter and BTC-e in the free version. Bitcoin will be the ONLY form of payment accepted at first, altough I will add more options in the future. The price will be around 25 euros worth of Bitcoin.
Activity: 79
Update on the release date for CryptocurrencyTrader - Pro

I have been combating the memory consumption and have located where the problem is, but not yet managed to fix it. This is something I think is needed before the launch can happen. The license agreements are ready and the web store is mostly ready, so the launch can happen this week or the next if anything unexpected does not happen.

I am very interested in the Pro-version if it works with Cryptsy! What is the price? Can I pay with bitcoin Smiley
Software developer
Update on the release date for CryptocurrencyTrader - Pro

I have been combating the memory consumption and have located where the problem is, but not yet managed to fix it. This is something I think is needed before the launch can happen. The license agreements are ready and the web store is mostly ready, so the launch can happen this week or the next if anything unexpected does not happen.
Software developer
Don't miss your opportunity to influence which exchange will get supported next in the upcoming CryptocurrencyTrader - Pro!

The voting was supposed to end originally on the 15th, which was yesterday. However since the situation is even I will let the voting continue until the end of this month.
Activity: 112
Software developer
New version of CryptocurrencyTrader - Free

Changes include selecting from 2, 4 and 8 hours for the mean average price index and many smaller fixes to reduce memory consumption.

As usual, get it from https://kilzeus.com/index.php/store. No need to register, just click on the product and then hit 'download' at the bottom.

Voting for next exchange to get implemented in the upcoming CryptocurrencyTrader - Pro is still ongoing! It currently has Bter.com, BTC-e, Cryptsy and Bitstamp support, and will be released hopefuly within a week. The free version supports Bter.com and BTC-e.
Software developer
Updated the online manual on the site with pictures that were missing from it. The manual is on the store page https://kilzeus.com/index.php/store -> click on product -> go to documentation tab.
Software developer
Update on the release date. Due to having to draft and translate licence agreements and otherwise prepare, the launch of the Pro-version has been postponed at least to the end of next week (1st week of june).

I will keep you updated with the latest information.

#EDIT Also some development news, next version will allow you to select the price chart's average interval from 2, 4 and 8 hours. Bitstamp support is almost finished ( only in Pro-version ).
Activity: 64
Looks awesome bro, please also consider integrating crypto-markets.com.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Thank you for the interest! The Pro version will be released within a few weeks once I get licensing issues sorted out. It will be sold on my website.

Ok great, I have been looking for somthink like this for I dont know HOW long. I will keep an eye on it, thank you for your speedy reply.
Software developer
Thank you for the interest! The Pro version will be released within a few weeks once I get licensing issues sorted out. It will be sold on my website.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
 have looked & looked, I cannot find out how to buy pro. Please advise. Thank you.
Software developer
Please notice that while Bter is showing trading pairs for USD they do not seem actually usable at the moment and do not appear on their website. Why their API lists them I do not know.

A reminder to vote for the next exchange support!
Software developer
New version available ( 0.32b )!

It took a bit longer than promised because the price chart was suffering from memory leaks, those should be fixed.

Changes in this update include the following:

- 4 hour average price shown on the price chart
- removed most of the disabled Pro-version things from the GUI
- fixed the tooltip for price chart, now it shows high, low, open, close and start time
Software developer
I have updated the manual to my site, you can find it in the documentation tab ( go to store-> click on product -> documentation tab ). It is missing images but I will add those later. Just a reminder there is a new vote going on for next exchange implementation!

I will update the free version in the coming days. Included will be 4 hour average price index and price chart zooming, where candles will be combined if there are too many of them.
Software developer
Poll and some news

I have started implementing Bitstamp support to CryptocurrencyTrader - Pro and now is the time to start the poll for the next exchange implementation!
Just to be clear I will reiterate how it goes: The poll will be here and on litecointalk-forums and when voting ends I will add them together for the final result. If you vote 'something else' remember to post your choice or it wont count. The voting ends on to 15th of June.

A few words on the release: Release of the Pro-version should happen by the end of May altough when exactly is still uncertain. The Pro-version will contain all the things in the Free-version and will have in addition (just some major things):
- Stop-loss orders
- Price alerts
- Price history for a longer period of time
- Additional exchanges: Cryptsy and Bitstamp, with more to be added
When you buy a license for the Pro-version at any point you will also get all future updates for the product for the same price. The price for new customers will rise when exchanges are added. Exact pricing is also yet to be determined but it will be around 20 euros and payable in Bitcoin. I will sell it on my website.

#EDIT: unlocked voting Smiley
Software developer
Voting has been locked and the winner is Bitstamp. If the exchange you want to see in CryptocurrencyTrader didn't get selected, don't worry! There will be a new poll very soon!
Pages:
Jump to: