Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptocurrencyTrader - trading terminal (free version also available) - page 4. (Read 17082 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Software developer
There seems to be an issue between btc-e:s new ssl certificate and Java 8 ( I have not tested Java 7, may also affect that ). The result is at the moment that Cryptocurrency-Trader does not work with btc-e. I am working on this issue and it will be fixed in the next update.
Software developer
The Pro-version will cost somewhere around 20 euros, payable in bitcoins, and will be out before june 2014.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Program looks great. i voted for other: would like to see mintpal

How much would be cost the pro version, around ..?
Software developer
I have been busy lately with some other stuff, but when time has been available I have worked on the Cryptocurrency-Trader. The free version will receive an update within the next week or two that adds some things like a new table where you can easily compare prices and volumes between any two exchanges for trading pairs they share. The update will also add a version check that informs you when a new version of the program is available. Do you think you will find compare table useful as it is or would it be better to have another table/chart for volume information and reserve this for just prices? A screenshot about the new compare table ( not totally ready yet ):
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
I'll look forward to trying this when I start trading again.
Software developer
I have modified the poll but cannot change the votes there. I will remember to count one more towards Open-Transactions.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
AltcoinWarrior.com
Adding the comparison data in a tabbed format would definitely make for an exceptionally smooth end user experience.

Open-Transactions looks really intriguing and will probably get implemented at some point but it wont be top priority unless it wins the vote.

I'd be mighty obliged if you'd add it as a poll option (and kindly count my "Something else" vote as one vote for OT). I will then make a general Open-Transactions Community announcement accordingly, to cordially invite them in on the voting action.

In all cases, very exiting stuff! And your price for the Pro version is more than reasonable; made better by the fact that you'll be accepting BTC.  Wink
Software developer
That kind of chart is certainly feasible since the program already has all the data needed for it. I am thinking it would make sense to add that and maybe other kinds of comparative charts to their own tab ( like settings ) .

Open-Transactions looks really intriguing and will probably get implemented at some point but it wont be top priority unless it wins the vote.

The price of the product will be defined in euros but is only payable in bitcoin ( looking to add more payment options, don't know if there will be at launch ). The exact price will depend how much functionality will get added before launch, but now it seems it wont be much over 20 euros including taxes. When you buy a license for the product it includes future versions of that product. The price will rise for new customers when new versions are released. No monthly payments.

No plans about payout affiliate programs atm.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
AltcoinWarrior.com
Definitely looking forward to the Pro version! Don't know if integrating this type of chart is feasible, but it would really be awesome if so:

http://altlist.net/price-differences.php

Also, equally awesome would be Open-Transactions integration:

http://opentransactions.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Also, any idea on what your price will be, and are you going to be integrating a real-time payout affiliate program?

Software developer
New Poll!
You get to decide what will be the next exchange to get supported in Cryptocurrency-Trader Pro-version. Winner of the last poll was Cryptsy and it will be in the Pro-version when it launches next month. Also if you have any feature requests don't be shy and post it Smiley Also the program will be switched from Java 7 to the Java 8 for the better working GUI and bug fixes.
Software developer
Thank you for informing me about this issue!
Registering is not needed, the issue was caused by a slight oversight when I updated the website. It should be fixed now.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
@Kilzeus g'day, this looks nice from the images, i tried to download but
the download is not working, or do i have to register?

Software developer
If all works well Cryptocurrency-Trader - Pro should be released by the end of May. I am finishing up some things like zoomable price charts and Cryptsy-support.
Software developer
What kind of data and charts would you like to see in the upcoming Cryptocurrency-Trader - Pro? At the moment I am working on zoomable price charts that can show much more data than the one day it now shows. Also thinking about getting volume history into the candlestick chart.

#EDIT old screenshots removed, OP has better ones.
Activity: 98
Software developer
I updated the scripts again which caused graphs not to work for some time. They are working now.
Cryptocurrency-Trader has also been updated. This is a small update that among other things makes the GUI more scalable to work with higher resolution screens. You may notice there are disabled tabs called Cryptsy and Alerts. Alerts tab is for price alerts you can set that will popup a notice when triggered. I am also working on support for Cryptsy. These features will be in upcoming Pro-version.

You can also find me on twitter @Kilzeussoftware .

#EDIT locked voting since it's not really valid anymore.
Software developer
Price graphs should work now for most of Bter.com trading pairs.
Software developer
Thank you for the support!
Some information about the future of the project. The Pro-version of the program will be available within a few months. The release will contain conditional orders ( stop-loss orders ) and spread orders, which is useful for spreading many orders at specified intervals. This version will cost money. The exact pricing is yet to be determined but it will start cheap and will rise with every update. You get access to future versions when buying so you can save money by buying early and supporting development. Updates will add exchanges and improve and add functionality.

Feedback, improvement suggestions and feature requests are always welcome!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
GUI is realy good. Nice job, guys  Smiley
Activity: 81
If you implement other markets like cryptsy, therocktrading, mtgox, coinmarket.io, etc. the list is quite big, but they all have apis, JUST for monitoring prices and have alerts maybe when price goes above or bellow a point, I would gladly pay real $ for the app! And I think many other would to.

Pages:
Jump to: