Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cryptoenter - THE WORLD'S FIRST DEFI SERVICE ON THE ENTERPRISE BLOCKCHAIN! - page 2. (Read 1071 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

I think we will see fast cryptoenter token price rising

I think the same, when beta tests will be over and listing will be available token price will go up
brand new

There are some good YouTube bloggers out there to help you attract new investors, what do you think, is this a good idea?

I don't think this is such a good idea, but if you see the ama it will be better.
Activity: 16

Hello,what about further cryptoenter developmentWhat team is going to do? And how long will it take?

Check medium, you will find all necessary info about it
brand new

If you provide low fees for transaction you can become top platform on this sphere,hope you will rise, I like you solutions

That's true. Now transaction fee on ehtereium is about 15$

And still, it is going up, so if we have fix limit for it that will be amazing
Activity: 17
I think we will see fast cryptoenter token price rising
Activity: 52
There are some good YouTube bloggers out there to help you attract new investors, what do you think, is this a good idea?
Activity: 20

Hello everyone, I want to ask a couple of questions, what about cryptoenter partners?Do you plan to provide new cooperations?

I heard that they are currently integrating a large bank, and information about this will soon be available from open sources.
Activity: 19
Hello everyone, I want to ask a couple of questions, what about cryptoenter partners?Do you plan to provide new cooperations?
Smart Block Laboratory, developer of blockchain based infrastructure for digital banking Cryptoenter is a Silver business partner of IBM , Silver member of Linux and General partner of Hyperledger
brand new

If you provide low fees for transaction you can become top platform on this sphere,hope you will rise, I like you solutions

That's true. Now transaction fee on ehtereium is about 15$
brand new
What about cooperation with payments systems?Do you plan to make any?
Hello dude, they plan to integrate banks to their system first.Your idea is good.
Activity: 24

Hello,what about further cryptoenter developmentWhat team is going to do? And how long will it take?

They're working on integration with other blockchain networks, and we plan to connect all the top 10 cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 31

Hi mate,they are currently integrating a large Bank, and information about this will soon be available from an open source. Withdrawals and deposits to the Cryptoenter account will be available via the Bank's ATM network and the ATM of partner banks.
Activity: 22
Activity: 66
brand new
What about cooperation with payments systems?Do you plan to make any?
brand new
Activity: 25

We have a lot of new users now,seems like platform becoming more and more popular

Sure thing mate, we see amazing rising and this is better to buy more tokens now while you have such option
brand new

We have a lot of new users now,seems like platform becoming more and more popular

We have airdrop, these people just for free money
Activity: 18

Hello everybody,do we have any airdrop now?And what should I do to take part in it?

Yes still active .You can review details about airdrop here (https://cryptoenter.com/AirDropInstructions)
brand new
What about defi segment? will it rise even more what do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: