Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cryptoenter - THE WORLD'S FIRST DEFI SERVICE ON THE ENTERPRISE BLOCKCHAIN! - page 3. (Read 1071 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi guys,i have a question,what tools do you plan to add?And when will you connect first bank?
brand new
Activity: 0
We have a lot of new users now,seems like platform becoming more and more popular
Activity: 17
Hello everybody,do we have any airdrop now?And what should I do to take part in it?
Activity: 52
Team shows good results and I wish project will be released soon
Activity: 20

I really wish your success on the project

Good wishes never hurt Smiley
Activity: 19

Good afternoon everybody, what about community events?Do we have any now? And what about airdrops or bounty?

Hmm, all these options can help with platform development and it can cause the only price falling while more people will get free tokens,better focus on other events and cooperation with youtube bloggers
brand new

Good afternoon everybody, what about community events?Do we have any now? And what about airdrops or bounty?

They had 2 AMA, did you miss? Join the telegram channel if you still haven't joined, there will be news about it.
brand new
Hello everyone, as I understand it, this program is not only an airdrop, but also a referral program. I'm right? Is there a limit on the number of referrals?
Activity: 24
I really wish your success on the project
brand new
brand new

What about cooperation with other blockchain platforms?

There is no reason to do it now, team is working on platform development, first of all we should have workable platform and after it they can cooperate with other blockchain projects.
Activity: 25

Good afternoon guys, how long airdrop will be?And what about next updates for cryptoenter?

They are currently integrating a large Bank, and information about this will soon be available from an open source. Withdrawals and deposits to the Cryptoenter account will be available via the Bank's ATM network and the ATM of partner banks
brand new

I want to use this platform, the team brings a lot of interesting solutions to blockchain market

I agree with you, I want it too.
Activity: 17

Good afternoon guys, how long airdrop will be?And what about next updates for cryptoenter?

They are currently integrating a large Bank, and information about this will soon be available from an open source. Withdrawals and deposits to the Cryptoenter account will be available via the Bank's ATM network and the ATM of partner banks.
Activity: 52

Airdrop will ends in beginning of December.

As I get we have only demo platform now, right ?What options are available for investors and traders?And do you plan to provide any bug event?

Yes they in beta version, but you can use it now. Direct exchange and transfers between users are available.
brand new
brand new
As I get we have only demo platform now, right ?What options are available for investors and traders?And do you plan to provide any bug event?
Activity: 25

Should I provide any KYC to use cryptoenter?And what instruments do you plan to add first?

For operation with fiat need kyc
Should I provide any KYC to use cryptoenter?And what instruments do you plan to add first?
Pages:
Jump to: