Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - CryptoEscudo - CESC - A cryptocoin for Portugal - page 4. (Read 75813 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
CryptoEscudo on the news again - this time on T3 magazine website

http://t3.sapo.pt/noticias/cryptoescudo-abitcoin-nacional
Activity: 418
Merit: 253
"Price is the least interesting thing about Bitcoin... At first, almost everyone who got involved did so for philosophical reasons. We saw Bitcoin as a great idea, as a way to separate money from the state." -- Roger Ver, The New York Times.

We told you here that "pump&dump/repeat" was not our kind of game.
Please forgive us if you believed it was a lie. It isn't.

First shop accepting CESCs. Not saying that they will or want to. Or using it as good press. Just accepting.
First emails with required info for CESC personal distribution (not "air drop"... verified, as doable, distribution). Really important because CESC value is so low. Its just symbolic. Like when things matters.
First request info about how to buy 100 EURs of CESCs. Not BTCs of CESCs. Some people have no clue about that Bitcoin thing. But they want to buy some CESCs.

But remember "Failure is always an option". We know that.

Of course we don't expect all you around here understand and/or support our way of doing things - you are here for the money... and that's not wrong. But we are the real thing. Some people trying to create a national cryptocoin.

Anyway it would be nice to have cryptocoiners support.

Yeah right. You said lots of people wanted to mine the coin. Newsflash - nobody wants to mine it. Your network hash is currently 9.96 MH lol.

You've just said people are enquiring about buying CESC. Guess what? Nobody is buying. The last trade at Bittrex was 10 SATOSHIS lol.

You have only been on here a handful of times in WEEKS and you want cryptocoiners support???

You have FAILED
"Price is the least interesting thing about Bitcoin... At first, almost everyone who got involved did so for philosophical reasons. We saw Bitcoin as a great idea, as a way to separate money from the state." -- Roger Ver, The New York Times.

We told you here that "pump&dump/repeat" was not our kind of game.
Please forgive us if you believed it was a lie. It isn't.

First shop accepting CESCs. Not saying that they will or want to. Or using it as good press. Just accepting.
First emails with required info for CESC personal distribution (not "air drop"... verified, as doable, distribution). Really important because CESC value is so low. Its just symbolic. Like when things matters.
First request info about how to buy 100 EURs of CESCs. Not BTCs of CESCs. Some people have no clue about that Bitcoin thing. But they want to buy some CESCs.

But remember "Failure is always an option". We know that.

Of course we don't expect all you around here understand and/or support our way of doing things - you are here for the money... and that's not wrong. But we are the real thing. Some people trying to create a national cryptocoin.

Anyway it would be nice to have cryptocoiners support.
Bid price down to 5 Satoshis now on Bittrex. I bet the Portuguese people can't wait for their windfall.

If only you'd tried harder. Glad I dumped this lemon at 58. Not worth my mining time but at least I din't bag hold this waste of time and energy.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Guess we'll find out in 5 days  Grin
That's it? An article where six pages of comments are slating your coin and lamenting the fact the site published the article as 'news' in the first place.

Your price is down to 61 Sat on Bittrex now and you have posted one post on here in the last week. Diff is down to just over 1 and the biggest pool has over 90% of the network hashrate.

It's just not good enough to be honest.

Well... that is what we've got right now... "Sapo" is the biggest news portal on Portugal, and we were listed on front page for large hours. It was good!
We will keep you informed when something else happens... we are working on it.
Born Dead!

Just because this is not a pump and dump coin that doesn't mean we are dead...
It's an interesting comment after we got mentioned on Sapo ...
Activity: 77
Want to mine coins? BTC, LTC, DOGE.
Born Dead!

Aren't we all ?

I was born in 1972... all i know is I was born to die.
How I lead my life is according to the 3 principles to leave a legacy:
Write a book
Plant a tree
Have a kid

so, we are all born dead... but we might do something with our lifes first.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Born Dead!

That's it? An article where six pages of comments are slating your coin and lamenting the fact the site published the article as 'news' in the first place.

Your price is down to 61 Sat on Bittrex now and you have posted one post on here in the last week. Diff is down to just over 1 and the biggest pool has over 90% of the network hashrate.

It's just not good enough to be honest.
Any news or updates on this coin?

Network hash and diff have dropped a LOT over the last few days.
Preparing a list of business accepting CESCs to add to our website.
Those who might be interested to see their business listed, please contact us.
hey Dev

watch i just post a coment here Smiley
http://expresso.sapo.pt/cristiano-ronaldo-investe-em-iappi-portuguesa=f771467

its talking about ronaldo, the portugal's star who invest some money.
i think you need more and more active people for make CESC knows to more people,
hope it can help. Kiss

Thanks!
Weekend had a peak of support requests from portuguese newcomers.
We are getting lots of people that never would consider start using any other cryptocurrency. Of course price to pay is very high in support efforts to make them start, from understanding the idea of a p2p cryptocurrency to install some mining software, register and participate in a pool and all that kind of actions anyone already mining another cryptocoin don't need to learn.
But that's the plan, right? A cryptocoin for Portugal. It means we must have portuguese people there...
To solve some of those problems we updated portuguese website with additional info and howto http://cryptoescudo.org/iniciacao.htm and http://cryptoescudo.org/minera.htm and with a mining software pack (all that only in portuguese language for now... sorry).
Activity: 70
true, people seems to not be interested or know anything about cesc,  it think this coin can up more but need a real communauty for make promotion of cesc, btw the up and down in coinmarket is just sick, but thats the altcoin's way of life.
i will wait for watching whats will up next weeks, thats just depend of the btc rate, if many country autorised or legalised bitcoin as a true ream exchange, i think every coins will all reach the moon and beyond.
i hope portual people will take care about this coin soon.

where is cesc in coinmarketcap?Huh? whats up there?

unfortunately jumps to position 135 right now. Only 184 $ in transations in last 24 hours. It's with the name of cryptoescudo... We need to buy and sell and there people gonna see the coin in first places. the market cap behind 1.500.000 $ i think that a lot of people don´t gonna care about cesc, either cryptsy too.
Activity: 71

unfortunately jumps to position 135 right now. Only 184 $ in transations in last 24 hours. It's with the name of cryptoescudo... We need to buy and sell and there people gonna see the coin in first places. the market cap behind 1.500.000 $ i think that a lot of people don´t gonna care about cesc, either cryptsy too.

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
We have upgraded our voting system to take free votes into account. Now 1 user account can cast 1 vote to each coin. https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
hey Dev

watch i just post a coment here Smiley
http://expresso.sapo.pt/cristiano-ronaldo-investe-em-iappi-portuguesa=f771467

its talking about ronaldo, the portugal's star who invest some money.
i think you need more and more active people for make CESC knows to more people,
hope it can help. Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: