Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - CryptoEscudo - CESC - A cryptocoin for Portugal - page 5. (Read 75813 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
your link doesnt work, but i have heard too about some speculation about the btc price in 5 years or soon, some people ask that bitcoin will grow to 10 or 30k$ at the end of this year. thats not so impossible, cause if we look the fact, bitcoin will replace the paper money so if it really reach his goal  1 btc will match for many thousands $, thats just my opinion.

btw i hope cesc will grow up, maybe if christiano ronaldo help us during the brasil's soccer mundial it could help  Cheesy

seriously you think 1cesc will worth 1000$ or 2 btc? so when it will happen, how btc will coast for you? 30k$ 10k$?
btw, i hope you will hit 1k$ but imo thats seems very very very hard, watch aurora and others coins, but maybe your coin could be more attractive than aurora due of 220millions you keep and not give with the other premines coins.
good luck..
Thank you for your interest.

Well... please check m/id/101552753]http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/id/101552753. Some people think BTC can reach a value of $500 000 up $1 000 000 in 10 years.
Our plan is to reach 1 000 € in up to 25 years.
We are getting a good reception with portuguese people that never consider using any cryptocurrency before knowing about CryptoEscudo.
Our weekend days were spent supporting users about cryptos and mining (hardware, software, pools, wallet, payments, everything you can think...).
Of course we are far from our minimal goals. But we are moving.

And yes... we will need some luck even with hard work to be able to reach 1 000 €.

Link is cnbc . com /id/101552753 - funny how cnbc is suspicious...
Activity: 70
your link doesnt work, but i have heard too about some speculation about the btc price in 5 years or soon, some people ask that bitcoin will grow to 10 or 30k$ at the end of this year. thats not so impossible, cause if we look the fact, bitcoin will replace the paper money so if it really reach his goal  1 btc will match for many thousands $, thats just my opinion.

btw i hope cesc will grow up, maybe if christiano ronaldo help us during the brasil's soccer mundial it could help  Cheesy

seriously you think 1cesc will worth 1000$ or 2 btc? so when it will happen, how btc will coast for you? 30k$ 10k$?
btw, i hope you will hit 1k$ but imo thats seems very very very hard, watch aurora and others coins, but maybe your coin could be more attractive than aurora due of 220millions you keep and not give with the other premines coins.
good luck..

Well... please check m/id/101552753]http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/id/101552753. Some people think BTC can reach a value of $500 000 up $1 000 000 in 10 years.
We are getting a good reception with portuguese people that never consider using any cryptocurrency before knowing about CryptoEscudo.
Our weekend days were spent supporting users about cryptos and mining (hardware, software, pools, wallet, payments, everything you can think...).

And yes... we will need some luck even with hard work to be able to reach 1 000 €.

good luck..

Well... please check www. cnbc . com/id/101552753. Some people think BTC can reach a value of $500 000 up $1 000 000 in 10 years.

Activity: 70
good luck..
Activity: 418
Merit: 253
Seems to be a lot going on with this coin on the Portuguese side. If the Portuguese get behind this coin in only a small way there will be a massive jump in the price.

It's still ridiculously easy to mine too. I would recommend throwing a bit of hash rate at this and holding.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Cryptoescudo (CESC) now listed on coinmarketcap.com.

With your trading we will improve our ranking. Go trade!

Too cheap to sell now. Don' pay mining energy Sad

Muito barata para vender agora, não paga nem a energia utilizada.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Sorry I missed launch and last days. I was really busy at work.
I will start some mining and some trading.
Cryptoescudo (CESC) now listed on coinmarketcap.com.

With your trading we will improve our ranking. Go trade!

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
OP updated about premined addresses list.
You can browse all information about premined CESC addresses on cryptoescudo.org using menu option "How".
All address have appropriate link to block chain explorer for an easier verification.
We welcome any comments and questions.

Very good, this was crucial. Glad to see it and thanks for listening. I was truthfully drawn to this coin because it seemed less hyped than the pump and dump ones. This is a good thing, but I am glad to see you are striking a balance here. I think I will buy up some cheap coins.
Liking the updates. I'm looking forward to seeing what you will achieve with this project.

Keep up the good work  Wink

First promotional material is available on website for use.
www.cryptoescudo.org/promo-en.htm

Waiting your feedback.
Dev's:

Se vocês não fizerem alguma coisa rápido essa moeda vai morrer assim como o post.

Não sou hater, pelo contrário, aluguei rigs acreditando nessa moeda e até agora estou no prejuízo.

Estamos há dias e dias à espera de listagem no coinmarketcap.com o que era uma etapa fundamental de exposição e crescimento para poder espiralar o valor da moeda.
Também parece que nos tornámos "tabu" para parte dos cryptos portugueses... como terá notado...
Obrigado pelo seu apoio.
OP updated about premined addresses list.
You can browse all information about premined CESC addresses on cryptoescudo.org using menu option "How".
All address have appropriate link to block chain explorer for an easier verification.
We welcome any comments and questions.
Well the difficulty has dropped 5 fold due to disinterest. So poor folks who bought at 450 are getting screwed right now in a way. Miners can dump for 100 and make a profit. An inundation of the market will paint this coin as worthless. It will be down to 50 satoshi if something is not done to bring more miners on to raise the difficulty of mining. You are gonna need them.

Maybe I am also missing it, but you need to know it is customary for this type of coin to have the premine addresses posted plainly. I am not saying the premine is being dumped, but you should try to create as best an image as possible for yourself. People don't want to do detective work on the blockchain.

I agree with the other poster, I think you are underestimating the importance of this forum. This is THE lifeblood of getting a community to jumpstart your coin. There should be a ton of information here. Look at other threads if you think this thread is cutting the butter. It isn't, sorry. I will keep an eye on it and maybe jump back in. Good luck.

Edit: I should add that I can see you are putting in time on twitter, promotion and probably the Portuguese thread. Still this thread needs some more attention and information.

Yes... You are right.
We probably are losing all crypto people here (portuguese or not) because we are trying to gain portuguese non crypto people.
We have several requests from absolute non crypto people from Portugal about... accepting CESC, mining CESC and so on still unanswered/ on work because they are too many to cope with and must be addressed in portuguese language were there is nothing previously done (not even a portuguese pool for newcomers first steps).
But of course, as you said here, the mining and lifeblood comes from here for now. But the truth is that we are not a pump and dump coin and for sure we can't compete in some ways other coins surely can.
Surely we can try to improve quantity and quality of information available here. And we will do it.
And by the way... thank you... we welcome all suggestions and help!

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Dev's:

Se vocês não fizerem alguma coisa rápido essa moeda vai morrer assim como o post.

Não sou hater, pelo contrário, aluguei rigs acreditando nessa moeda e até agora estou no prejuízo.
Well the difficulty has dropped 5 fold due to disinterest. So poor folks who bought at 450 are getting screwed right now in a way. Miners can dump for 100 and make a profit. An inundation of the market will paint this coin as worthless. It will be down to 50 satoshi if something is not done to bring more miners on to raise the difficulty of mining. You are gonna need them.

Maybe I am also missing it, but you need to know it is customary for this type of coin to have the premine addresses posted plainly. I am not saying the premine is being dumped, but you should try to create as best an image as possible for yourself. People don't want to do detective work on the blockchain.

I agree with the other poster, I think you are underestimating the importance of this forum. This is THE lifeblood of getting a community to jumpstart your coin. There should be a ton of information here. Look at other threads if you think this thread is cutting the butter. It isn't, sorry. I will keep an eye on it and maybe jump back in. Good luck.

Edit: I should add that I can see you are putting in time on twitter, promotion and probably the Portuguese thread. Still this thread needs some more attention and information.

Totally agree. And still next to nothing from the devs. Do you all have day jobs?

If this was my coin and I was 100% behind all the lofty claims made I would be working non-stop to market this coin. I'd be sat at my computer f5ing this thread and constantly updating people. Trying to entice miners to mine my coin and help push my project forward.

Devs, get your f&$*ing fingers out of your arses and push your project forward. You're not going to find many miners on twitter FFS
It never ceases to amaze me just how rarely devs from most coins show themselves on here. This is the most important alt coin forum. If these people are really serious about their project they should check their ANN page and reply or add information at least several times a day and not show up just to canvas for votes to get on another exchange.

Why do none of these people seem to have any clue about marketing at all?

When the price and volume of your coin means there is no point dumping the premine, what was the point in the whole project?

Just a complete waste of time for everyone involved.
Dumping premine?
Check website and blockchain from OP... No premine dump plans here...

I wasn't saying you are dumping the premine. I was saying there would be no point dumping the premine.

I understand that English is not your first language but please try to give more information and news on this thread if you can. It will bring more miners in.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

It never ceases to amaze me just how rarely devs from most coins show themselves on here. This is the most important alt coin forum. If these people are really serious about their project they should check their ANN page and reply or add information at least several times a day and not show up just to canvas for votes to get on another exchange.

Why do none of these people seem to have any clue about marketing at all?

When the price and volume of your coin means there is no point dumping the premine, what was the point in the whole project?

Just a complete waste of time for everyone involved.
Dumping premine?
Check website and blockchain from OP... No premine dump plans here...
Pages:
Jump to: