Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOFORECAST [CFT] ♦Anticipating the financial market is now possible♦ - page 14. (Read 72966 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 269
In the table on facebook I have someone else's purse. There is no purse in the table for the tweet. To whom to write?

My address is 16DpJPNm9pke6gN5QLT9XPDBedTZo5Exmu
In the table - 1HXCswR4Cvgv1j7Gqbm2xEcWsNKEciPt4U
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
- BREAKING NEWS -

CryptoForecast service will be active from 01/06/2017 : it is possible to join and subscrive the service using  CFT. https://www.cryptoforecast.com/
New added features: BTC and DASH cryptos, forecasting datas increased from 2 years to 3/5 years (user can choose the desired option on graphic user interface)

Other cryptos weill be added soon!

Have fun and stay tuned!

Great news, this project is moving faster than I initially thought, keep up the good work
Activity: 812
- BREAKING NEWS -

CryptoForecast service will be active from 01/06/2017 : it is possible to join and subscrive the service using  CFT. https://www.cryptoforecast.com/
New added features: BTC and DASH cryptos, forecasting datas increased from 2 years to 3/5 years (user can choose the desired option on graphic user interface)

Have fun and stay tuned!

Nice information @Eldest
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Someone to explain plainly!
1. Where to get the address CFT?
2. Who will send it to a Twitter company?
Thank you!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Can you give details of which coins will be included in the forecast?
I do not say when but what coin?
Thank you
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
- BREAKING NEWS -

Have fun and stay tuned!
Activity: 336
Last week I have submitted the CFT address for claimed reward of twitter campaign and until now my address hasn't appeared in the spreadsheet, it's ok?
We just waiting?

All ok, if you have submited you address, all ok, im using other spreadsheet to payments.

Just tell me your twitter and facebook link and i can check this for you

How i can get cft address? I am not input my cft address but there is an address in my spreadsheet. You can check in spreadsheet facebook number 52.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Last week I have submitted the CFT address for claimed reward of twitter campaign and until now my address hasn't appeared in the spreadsheet, it's ok?
We just waiting?

All ok, if you have submited you address, all ok, im using other spreadsheet to payments.

Just tell me your twitter and facebook link and i can check this for you
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
We just waiting?
Activity: 609
So I'm expecting launch will be on yolobit?

I'm also expecting a cheap start with massive pump

So I'm in...
Just need to set the date, grab some popcorn and get a cushion for my chair

Hi, we will be listed on Bitgrail.com in two days and we will be in touch with other exchanges. Soon you will have information in a few days.

we are working hard to leave the platform by June 1st

My CFT address is incorrectly listed in the CryptoForecast Facebook Campaign Form. Can I tell anyone about this?

Ok correct.
Activity: 560
Congratulations on an excellent Crowdfunding.
Waiting for payment. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
I ♥ BitcoinTalk
My CFT address is incorrectly listed in the CryptoForecast Facebook Campaign Form. Can I tell anyone about this?
Activity: 336

So I'm in...

It seems to me that most likely it will be another exchange. Cryptopia good one for this coin.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

So I'm in...
Activity: 508
Merit: 254
Congratulation Crowdfunding
The Ico successfully this very good news and I am very excited that soon begins the distribution of the token just submit to claim rewards of social media campaign.
Activity: 616
Final Tokens Distribution

Users with the gray cell are asked to reply to the email and send us omniwallet address from which you can send the token.

thank you all!

This list of people has participated in ICO Cryptoforecast?

Yes, right.

Yeah, great jobs CFT team!
I will be more patient until June 19, waiting the bounty distribution  Smiley
Activity: 609

Users with the gray cell are asked to reply to the email and send us omniwallet address from which you can send the token.

thank you all!

Yes, right.
Activity: 616

thank you all!

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
When added to market? maybe poloniex Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

thank you all!
E-mail address where do you get it from?

You must reply to the email I sent to you, if so, send the CFT address to [email protected].

We only accept emails that are registered on the ICO site that are attributable to you.
I participated in a Twitter company and the site was not registered! How can I act in this case?
Pages:
Jump to: