Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOFORECAST [CFT] ♦Anticipating the financial market is now possible♦ - page 17. (Read 72966 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
(: In medio stat virtus :)
6 hours. Countdown started for us. We raised 108 btc and I hope the last hour we will increase. Do you think to participate more at the last hour?  Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
it's great that they're picking up many of the Btc, the last hour of ico and are elated that finally I will see the project develop as it deserves,
and my investment to take the body over to be able to use the app
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
95BTC

108 btc raised and increasing! Going on to the 2nd step: 200 btc
Activity: 644
90 btc raised and increasing, less than 7 hours left!
Activity: 2268
Merit: 709
The goal is very easy and less 7 hours. The project can very well do it!
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
50% bonus on the first day ...  Join now in this ICO - suicide ...

I don't think so.
Most tokens will be in investors' hands, so even with 50% bonus, enter in this ICO now will be a good choice. CFT will be the only payment Cryptoforecast will accept to offer their service. I don't think first joiner will dump their coin right after the end of the ICO.

I think this ICO is really undervalued.
poor investments for now and ICO is almost finish..i don t say scam but not a very good choice to invest
The forecast demo is great and it offers quite certain indicators. I tried it and I think it is very useful. They should add many other assets. But now I'm concetrated on last hours of the ICO.  Tongue
50% bonus on the first day ...  Join now in this ICO - suicide ...

beyond the ico do you know this tool ? you have used the forecast during the demo ? you've got to appreciate the utility of the fundamental of the app ? I am fascinated by the simple functionality of this "indicator" and I immediately decided to participate in the ico. if I had not attended to immediately would I do it even now without a bonus because I could taste the validity and the utility of the forecast, you can't do without

Why do you think that this ICO is suicide? I believe in CFT and I believe all cryptocurrencies that are good projects will increase their value! With or without bonus..
Activity: 686
Activity: 129
Vulverant omnes, ultima necat.

I don't think so.
Most tokens will be in investors' hands, so even with 50% bonus, enter in this ICO now will be a good choice. CFT will be the only payment Cryptoforecast will accept to offer their service. I don't think first joiner will dump their coin right after the end of the ICO.

I think this ICO is really undervalued.
the last hour of ico, even a little, and we will be able to trade the token CFT and use them to buy the subscription to the forecast that I very much need.
the curiosity to see the tool up to speed and the value of the token to fly

Can we trade CFT after ICO? Or will we attend some days? I need to hold tokens because i want have x3 of the value. Do you think use CFT to buy forecast at the first time?
they are personal choices, I expect that some day rise in value and a part cherish a long time
and a appropriate amount of money to pay the subscription to the forecast. also depends on how much you put in the ico
the last hour of ico, even a little, and we will be able to trade the token CFT and use them to buy the subscription to the forecast that I very much need.

Can we trade CFT after ICO? Or will we attend some days? I need to hold tokens because i want have x3 of the value. Do you think use CFT to buy forecast at the first time?
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
so poor investments for now...hopeing in some whales at the last moment... Huh Huh
yes poor investments for now and we are near the end of ICO..just hopeing in some whales...
hello team, you have ads for us ? some of the news ? today, I did not understand where it wants to go bitcoin, it's really crazy,
but if I had the forecast that helped me now I would not be uncomfortable
Meanwhile investments are still rising and ICO starts to reach the necessary sum.

only 60 BTC raised so far. Will it ever reach the target of 100 BTC?

Hi Safari, we are confident it will reach it, because some investors will enter at the end. Stay tuned and if you want fresh updates you can enter too in the international telegram chat https://t.me/CryptoForecastint
Pages:
Jump to: