Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOFORECAST [CFT] ♦Anticipating the financial market is now possible♦ - page 3. (Read 72923 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
I read the discussion and followed the Italian telegram chat.
What I do not understand is that because of a really serious project, with something useful that can be used now, it has so far collected only 55 btc
Since only 5 days are missing, because the devs do not make any further announcements, they may say the next developments of the platform; Whether other important coins, commodities, etc. will be added.
I think it's best to do these ads now to raise more funds than to wait after the launch
As far as I know they are launching new app soon end of May I think, but firstly I would like to see this project being listed on some exchange. To add value to the token.
Looking forward the supprise of their new app Smiley
Yes same from me. I think that is what this project needs to get rolling again. I have trust in team behind project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
At this moment I have no money (2$) in my MEW or MetaMask!!
And I have not possibility to put this 2$ to my eth wallet((

And now I want to ask..
How long will swap be exchange omni tokens to ERC-20??

Thanks

You have as much time as you want, there is no indicated deadline.
When you convert, you get half of the CFTs you had on OMNI, because the exchange is 2: 1.

Towards the end of May, it could be before, there will be the release of the new App, with many new indicators and coins, and quotations on exchanges.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
What I do not understand is that because of a really serious project, with something useful that can be used now, it has so far collected only 55 btc
Since only 5 days are missing, because the devs do not make any further announcements, they may say the next developments of the platform; Whether other important coins, commodities, etc. will be added.
I think it's best to do these ads now to raise more funds than to wait after the launch
As far as I know they are launching new app soon end of May I think, but firstly I would like to see this project being listed on some exchange. To add value to the token.
Looking forward the supprise of their new app Smiley
Activity: 103
I did the swap today and received my tokens. I am not sure exactly how long it took but it was around an hour or so. I sent the contract, went out and now see on Etherscan my tokens are there. Hope an exchange and some updates come soon.
I hope some listing happens too. This is too weird situation having tokens but they are no value. Hope there are some news and bright future.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
I did the swap today and received my tokens. I am not sure exactly how long it took but it was around an hour or so. I sent the contract, went out and now see on Etherscan my tokens are there. Hope an exchange and some updates come soon.
Activity: 2
At this moment I have no money (2$) in my MEW or MetaMask!!
And I have not possibility to put this 2$ to my eth wallet((

And now I want to ask..
How long will swap be exchange omni tokens to ERC-20??

Thanks
How long can we swap the omni cft to new CFT? what is the cut off for converting to Eth network?
Activity: 13
I missed the earlier dates...
I sent CFT from cryptopia to Omni Wallet, and later put private key from the wallet to http://swap.cryptoforecast.com/ and sent some ETH to the Metamask address. Later, the transaction was pending for a few hours. I increased gas price (GWEI to 2) and there was no positive results:
Contract 0x0e786d42fd70e4a51ab5f80aa5da19e74337e7f2 
 Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Reverted]
Is there any chance for success?
Able to swap CFT to ERC20 but there are some issues. I guess !!

Not sure CFT swap is 1:1 OR  2:1

I had 17181 CFT

Only Receive 8590 ERC20 Token

The swap was 2:1 so you get half of the tokens. It should boost the price or teoretic to double the price. Also I would like to know when will CFT be listed somewhere and when.
It seems like people are having problems with the exchange...should I try to exchange my coins or will the dev fix the problem? Or can someone provide a positive example of a coin swap? I personally find it confusing.... I have done many coin swaps and this one is not very user friendly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
My exchange is almost zero. What's the matter? This will make the project investors miserable, and it is hard to sell if they want to sell.
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Happy Mining!
Able to swap CFT to ERC20 but there are some issues. I guess !!

Not sure CFT swap is 1:1 OR  2:1

I had 17181 CFT

Only Receive 8590 ERC20 Token

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Did I miss this fkn swap?HuhHuhHuh?

Today is still the 16th, but I see the time is Turin time. Maybe It's just the beginning of the swap

Coins are in myomniwallet now. Of course.

We need a site that tracks swaps and delistings. Tired of losing my shit cause I actually have 3 jobs and can't follow all this shit!

Either that or post updates of the swaps every week so your customers know what's going on.

I know they can still do the swap if it's too late. But, I know it's never too late the day after

Quiet, you have all the time to do the exchange
this is a guide to help a rate

https://cryptoforecast.bitrix24.com/docs/pub/d20bf1dbe7c76186a236e5b130abd602/default/?&

We only hope that after this transition to Eth we are again able to be quoted on some good exchange and take users and force.
Awaiting more infos eagerly. Countdown is over.....

wondering the same thing...what now? I bet Cryptopia sent 2,000,000 CFT to an omni wallet to get the swap- must be nice charging 1750 CFT when people are forced to move them off the exchange. 
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Cryptopia.co.nz
Did I miss this fkn swap?HuhHuhHuh?

Today is still the 16th, but I see the time is Turin time. Maybe It's just the beginning of the swap

Coins are in myomniwallet now. Of course.

We need a site that tracks swaps and delistings. Tired of losing my shit cause I actually have 3 jobs and can't follow all this shit!

Either that or post updates of the swaps every week so your customers know what's going on.

I know they can still do the swap if it's too late. But, I know it's never too late the day after
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

yes, send address
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
Activity: 2
Hello, CFT token will be removed from cryptopia because they don't support any token swap. So if you have some CFT you will have to send them to your wallet (whatever you prefer to use) and after the swap you will be able to redeem your CFT swapped ti ERC20.

The wallet we suggest, where you can store you CFTs during the swap, is https://Omniwallet.org
Cryptopia fees are high, we are aware of that. We already told them to decrease fees multiple times but they won't do that. We can't do anything for that, sorry. Probably the only possibile way is to contact them directly explaining that you can't withdraw your CFT and see if they have a solution.

Follow this guide to export the privkey, today we will release a simple guide to redeem CFT, the snapshot will take place on April 16th, follow this countdown please

Hi.
I was knowing this information only now!!
I sent tokens from Cryptopia to my wallet which I was creating today (16 april) 1 hour ago!
"the snapshot will take place on April 16th"..... Tell me please! Can I be able to redeem your CFT swapped ti ERC20??
Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: