Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOFORECAST [CFT] ♦Anticipating the financial market is now possible♦ - page 4. (Read 72923 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 0
I see this project has great potential. I am very interested and decided to join.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
I read that the fee for moving CFT is now 200CFT. I fell so stupid now cause I changed it when it was 1750 xD. But what to do, hope this is a good change for the future of this project.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
So I transferred my CFT to Omni wallet...how exactly is the swap going down?

This quote from the Medium article is not exactly crystal clear.

"Process is automatic: you put your CFT on Omni wallet, you send to a certain address and you sign the transaction with the ECR-20 address where you want to receive them (more details coming soon)."

Any updates?

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Your headlines are attractive and the concept of the project is very creative.
Believe the future can not be small.
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
very disappointed with happening around this coin - half of my coins are lost together with Bitgrail and another half costs 1750 coins to withdraw. all those things are f*... disappointing
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
I have 149 CFT at Cryptopia if anyone wants them, shoot me an address. 
Activity: 21
One milestone would be to update your Website and remove such links like
"Buy CFT" > Cryptopia > BitGrail  !!??? 

...I mean come on, the latter is a disgrace & bankrupt, and Cryptopia delisted you... Who is in charge of updating the Page?

CFT IS MOVING FAST: THE INCREDIBLE ADVANTAGES OF BECOMING AN ERC-20 TOKEN
https://medium.com/@Forecasts/cft-is-moving-fast-the-incredible-advantages-of-becoming-an-ecr-20-token-5b11facc9914
Cryptoforecast is continuing his advance towards new milestones. In this long run, we are working on a new, important developement stage: the passage of Cryptoforecast Token (CFT) from omni layer to ERC-20 token (on ethereum blockchain).What does this mean? What will be the great advantages for cryptoforecast community?
WTF LOL
Fee: 1750.00000000 CFT

Are you kidding me? it's a fraud. What if I have less money on my wallet 1750 CFT ? I can not even buy it.

What's the point of changing the coin, create a second version! This is another fraud cryptopia.co.nz
They have already calculated how much they will earn? Or coin authors this is the cryptopia group?  Grin

Once again they threw me and took my invested money for cryptopia. Leave the coin alone. Empty it works! Or, return the money spent on the last course. Embarrassed after such your coin and your plans are meaningless. this is an undermining of activities. this is a corpse in the future
Well the fee is kinda high but also depends when you invested in CFT. If you got in lower than 100 satoshi then that fee is not so bad. And I think that is up to cryptopia not to CFT :/
Activity: 23
WTF LOL
Fee: 1750.00000000 CFT

Are you kidding me? it's a fraud. What if I have less money on my wallet 1750 CFT ? I can not even buy it.

What's the point of changing the coin, create a second version! This is another fraud cryptopia.co.nz
They have already calculated how much they will earn? Or coin authors this is the cryptopia group?  Grin

Once again they threw me and took my invested money for cryptopia. Leave the coin alone. Empty it works! Or, return the money spent on the last course. Embarrassed after such your coin and your plans are meaningless. this is an undermining of activities. this is a corpse in the future
Activity: 24
is there any other exchange that supports this CFT? according to coinmarketcap cryptopia is the only one at this time
Activity: 16
I hope the development is also good and , I'm sure this will be a project with good profit Smiley
Activity: 15
Can some one explain in detail how to send cft from Cryptopia to the omni wallet. Do I simply send them into my OMNI wallet address? Normally, I would send 10- 15 cft to my omni address to test it but Cryptopia want a fee of (Fee: 1750.00000000 CFT). Are you kidding me CPIA, that is a joke by the way.

So me testing it would cost me 1750 CFT. That is criminal. Anyhow, I havent used OMNI wallet but I assume if I end all my CFT to my OMNI address, they will arrive?

Update: ok, so i just send CFT to address, but what do i do to swap?, the instruction so far suck. very confusing. maybe CFT can make it a bit easier. or someone can explain it step by step?

how can a swap be made with these conditions? I can not believe the lack of respect for the community. I can not pay so much of a fee to transfer my coins.
Activity: 76
Can some one explain in detail how to send cft from Cryptopia to the omni wallet. Do I simply send them into my OMNI wallet address? Normally, I would send 10- 15 cft to my omni address to test it but Cryptopia want a fee of (Fee: 1750.00000000 CFT). Are you kidding me CPIA, that is a joke by the way.

So me testing it would cost me 1750 CFT. That is criminal. Anyhow, I havent used OMNI wallet but I assume if I end all my CFT to my OMNI address, they will arrive?

Update: ok, so i just send CFT to address, but what do i do to swap?, the instruction so far suck. very confusing. maybe CFT can make it a bit easier. or someone can explain it step by step?

I am in the same situation. Apparently Cryptopia wants to participate in the swop too Undecided Very impudent trick.
Activity: 9
WHERE CAN WE STORE OUR CFT?
CRYPTOPIA IS DELISTING IT - WHICH WALLETS ARE RECOMMENDED BY THE DEV TEAM?
Activity: 85
Good project, but I will look further Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
CFT IS MOVING FAST: THE INCREDIBLE ADVANTAGES OF BECOMING AN ERC-20 TOKEN
https://medium.com/@Forecasts/cft-is-moving-fast-the-incredible-advantages-of-becoming-an-ecr-20-token-5b11facc9914

Cryptoforecast is continuing his advance towards new milestones. In this long run, we are working on a new, important developement stage: the passage of Cryptoforecast Token (CFT) from omni layer to ERC-20 token (on ethereum blockchain).What does this mean? What will be the great advantages for cryptoforecast community?
Where to get from cryptopia this tokens ? can not understand anything. Record video for weak  Embarrassed
As far as I know you need to transfer your tokens to omni wallet. Just scroll up a bit and you will find a link to the page where is all explained. Smiley
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
Hello, CFT token will be removed from cryptopia because they don't support any token swap. So if you have some CFT you will have to send them to your wallet (whatever you prefer to use) and after the swap you will be able to redeem your CFT swapped ti ERC20.

The wallet we suggest, where you can store you CFTs during the swap, is https://Omniwallet.org
Cryptopia fees are high, we are aware of that. We already told them to decrease fees multiple times but they won't do that. We can't do anything for that, sorry. Probably the only possibile way is to contact them directly explaining that you can't withdraw your CFT and see if they have a solution.

Follow this guide to export the privkey, today we will release a simple guide to redeem CFT, the snapshot will take place on April 16th, follow this countdown please
Activity: 197
Merit: 23

So me testing it would cost me 1750 CFT. That is criminal.

Anyhow, the instruction so far suck. very confusing. maybe CFT can make it a bit easier. Anyhow, I havent used OMNI wallet but I assume if I end all my CFT to my OMNI address, they will arrive?

This whole process is a joke... Topia charging large fees - no help from dev team... Whole thing is a huge joke to try and revive a dead project and make more $$$ while the people who own their token are left out in the rain trying to figure this out...
Activity: 213

Pages:
Jump to: