Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOFORECAST [CFT] ♦Anticipating the financial market is now possible♦ - page 49. (Read 72966 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Why?

If this will provide a service "as localbitcoins" does as per your "mission" , why would we not just continue to use localbitcoins which is established and trusted?
You wanna build a predictive market, again, Why?  We have projects like Augur with literally millions in funding already that have been working for YEARS on their platform, you DO understand how complicated a predictive market is to build right? :/

All in all, kinda sad, some talk of an algo, who gives a fuck theres no mining? and really, you can come up with a "take money" plan but havent even figured out yet how you will SECURE YOUR network.  Huh

Try thinking of security and stability first , NOT money. Thats what honest projects do.
You have... nothing but an "idea" a "plan" if we will just give you some money to do it.  No way.

Bring us SOMETHING, even PoC, jesus...

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
so this is will be ICO again ? no more fair coin?
interesting to mining new coin but if you open ICO its not make sense
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
I'm one of the advisors, so I'll receive some of the tokens.

I'm not an expert trader, so I can't truly say that the basic idea of the project is the best/valid around.

What I can say is that I know that they are working hard on this project from August, they believe deeply on what they are doing and they are already using the basic idea/tech for themself.

So, they aren't going to just wait the end of ICO to steal your money, they aren't scammers Wink

Anyway, they are contacting some escrows, wait for them.
He said a cut, the words are trustworthy. ICO until the end do not forget.  ;)https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/832056872270077954
Activity: 742
Where is the registration form of the campaign?
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
I'm one of the advisors, so I'll receive some of the tokens.

I'm not an expert trader, so I can't truly say that the basic idea of the project is the best/valid around.

What I can say is that I know that they are working hard on this project from August, they believe deeply on what they are doing and they are already using the basic idea/tech for themself.

So, they aren't going to just wait the end of ICO to steal your money, they aren't scammers Wink

Anyway, they are contacting some escrows, wait for them.
Activity: 700
You must use escrow for ICO. Many scam ICO not use escrow and that is verry important dev
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
okay, it's pretty interesting look no bad words for this thread and say scam, I think we have to be open now get the information of the project team and let something good on this project

shut the fuck up you shill.

why don't you send them your life savings straight away then?

Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
okay, it's pretty interesting look no bad words for this thread and say scam, I think we have to be open now get the information of the project team and let something good on this project
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
hi, wanna reserve russian translation, i see here is form, but i dont know is it for reservation or i need fill it when i translate topic?
anyway, please answer here if its ok and i will translate:)
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
SCAM

Please proceed to the next SCAM...
why do u think so? need more proofs
Activity: 609
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
SCAM

Please proceed to the next SCAM...
Me is Cute
So this is an ICO for a coin used for a subscription service that will predict the markets.....

Nope.

Just a scam ICO.

Plain and Simple.

We don't want to scam anyone, we are going to release real information about the team and there will be an escrow.

you don't want to but you are going to anyway....

if we get more than 100 BTC, we will work at half speed

But if we get 250 BTC, then we can buy enough crystal meth to work at full speed.....

got ya....
Activity: 609
So this is an ICO for a coin used for a subscription service that will predict the markets.....

Nope.

Just a scam ICO.

Plain and Simple.

We don't want to scam anyone, we are going to release real information about the team and there will be an escrow.
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
total suply 50 million coin
how much alocation to bounty, because youre write in reward about bounty only write stake
and open bounty translation i want to reserve indonesian languange
Activity: 446

Nope.

Just a scam ICO.

Plain and Simple.

Pretty much what I was saying, but thank you for putting it in plain text.

Why not just charge fee for service? No need for ICO coin to access it. If platform truly works it'd be worth more to keep for yourselves than ICO could be. Experienced traders need no platform, they are already versed in finding their own info. Sounds like preying on newbs to me.
Me is Cute

Nope.

Just a scam ICO.

Plain and Simple.
Activity: 446

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
already fill the form, indonesia translation reserved
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Oh really..... so what is the mining algorithm then ?

Why so much ICO ?
Pages:
Jump to: