Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017] - page 15. (Read 9199 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

All those times I wasted my life playing grand theft auto through the night as at 2012. If I was minning Btc. I would have gotten married by now

My Mother doesn't disturb me much because even if she not sure if what i do online. She knows it somehow translates to money and it's not illegal. So she cuts me some slack. And I am not even a whale yet o. That's why I am going to ensure I acquire as much cgt as I can now so in the future the money will do all the talking
hahahaha , i can't stop laughing, you are even fortunate your mum understands, mine is not as understanding as yours.
Anyways, thank God for the Cryptogene project, a lot of us now have the chance to amend some of tge mistakes we made in the past.

Exactly at least since we could not get into bitcoin when it was $5 we can at least participate in a number of  Good ICOs like Cryptogene and the likes so that we can at least point to something we used our time for and our children will know that even their parents where 'Cryptocurrency literates' during their time

#cgt
i havn't really thought about this, our kids are probably the ones who will enjoy the full potentials of cryprocurrency and blockchain technology, the advantages of smart contracts which cryptogene aims at adopting is gradually taking over from the normal blockchain technology we all know.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10

All those times I wasted my life playing grand theft auto through the night as at 2012. If I was minning Btc. I would have gotten married by now

My Mother doesn't disturb me much because even if she not sure if what i do online. She knows it somehow translates to money and it's not illegal. So she cuts me some slack. And I am not even a whale yet o. That's why I am going to ensure I acquire as much cgt as I can now so in the future the money will do all the talking
hahahaha , i can't stop laughing, you are even fortunate your mum understands, mine is not as understanding as yours.
Anyways, thank God for the Cryptogene project, a lot of us now have the chance to amend some of tge mistakes we made in the past.

Exactly at least since we could not get into bitcoin when it was $5 we can at least participate in a number of  Good ICOs like Cryptogene and the likes so that we can at least point to something we used our time for and our children will know that even their parents where 'Cryptocurrency literates' during their time

#cgt

All those times I wasted my life playing grand theft auto through the night as at 2012. If I was minning Btc. I would have gotten married by now😂🤓

Very funny, i can't stop laughing, you are even fortunate your mum understands, mine is not as understanding as yours.
Anyways, thank God for the Cryptogene project, a lot of us now have the chance to amend some of the mistakes we made in the past.

All those times I wasted my life playing grand theft auto through the night as at 2012. If I was minning Btc. I would have gotten married by now😂🤓

Cryptogene aims at listing on 3 reputable exchanges. Wave Dex is already achieved, will the remaining two be archived immediately after the ico?
That is exactly what the Cryptogene Team is working on, these are our plans and that is why the team is very very busy right now, i can't really tell you if the listing will be immediately after the ICO or not because as much we have capable hands, we are still humans. But the only assurance i can give you is that the listing will take place soon.

Guys somthing funny happened to me today I tried to push my 'bot immortality' level to the extreme yesterday I was awake all night and eventually slept in the morning for only about 1:30mins. Cos I had to do something as soon as my body touched the bed when I got home I just shutdown with my phone I'm my hand😂 only to wake up some minutes ago🤓🤓🤓

There are alot of things to do in this crypto space so if I am asleep for too long or my phone is down i feel as if I am missing out too much🤓🤓. Money flying everywhere
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Cryptogene aims at listing on 3 reputable exchanges. Wave Dex is already achieved, will the remaining two be archived immediately after the ico?
this kinda information will come at the right. It will be announced officially. Cryptogene team is transparent.
Cgt will definitely be listed on the two remaining reputable exchanges
Weldon guys. This thread is highly helpful. I've learnt Alot here already, I will keep preaching on Cryptogene to my friends. But my second question about listing on exchanges is still unanswered

Forgive us maybe we were carried away by the excitement of the project that we neglected that
 Cod these days I just teleport from bitcoin talk to telegram and the cycle continues. Please can you come with the question again sir
Activity: 84
Weldon guys. This thread is highly helpful. I've learnt Alot here already, I will keep preaching on Cryptogene to my friends. But my second question about listing on exchanges is still unanswered
Pls is the ico still on, how much have Cryptogene raised so far? I need an answer to this questions as soon as possible guy's. Told My friends here about cgt and they  wants to invest
The ico is still ongoing.
As to the information about amount raised so far, the website will be updated very soon.  You know that investments are done on bot, no one have gotten cgt yet, until end of ico. Just tell your friends to go on and place their order
also for ease of access to enable investors acquire the token with alot more comfort the team developed a telegram bit to enable investors buy the token by just being on Telegram and following a few prompt commands and as for how much has been raised so far in the pre ICO over 10btc and over 418 waves were raised and as fpr tge ico I would have to get back to you on that one as alot of investors are troopin. In by the seconds
Yes exactly, the ICO telegram bot is amazing, first of its kind in the history of ICO's. It has made life soo easy, quite a lot of people complained about the difficulty involved in buying the token during the pre - ICO. With this bot, such complains is now a thing of the past
Pls is the ico still on, how much have Cryptogene raised so far? I need an answer to this questions as soon as possible guy's. Told My friends here about cgt and they  wants to invest
As to the information about amount raised so far, the website will be updated very soon.  You know that investments are done on bot, no one have gotten cgt yet, until end of ico. Just tell your friends to go on and place their order
also for ease of access to enable investors acquire the token with alot more comfort the team developed a telegram bit to enable investors buy the token by just being on Telegram and following a few prompt commands and as for how much has been raised so far in the pre ICO over 10btc and over 418 waves were raised and as fpr tge ico I would have to get back to you on that one as alot of investors are troopin. In by the seconds
Nice and awesome project.... i'm on the lookout.
Thats great, if you want to understand the project very well, i advise you go through the website, get your hand on the white paper and go through carefully, ask questions on areas you are confused, these thing will help you and make you appreciate the project.
Pls is the ico still on, how much have Cryptogene raised so far? I need an answer to this questions as soon as possible guy's. Told t My friends here about cgt and they  wants to invest
Yes the ICO is still on, the amount raised soo far will be updated the official website soon, probably before or after the ICO, but one thing is sure, this transperant and will update the community on everything going on at the appropriate time.
Pls is the ico still on, how much have Cryptogene raised so far? I need an answer to this questions as soon as possible guy's. Told t My friends here about cgt and they  wants to invest
Activity: 14
Nice and awesome project.... i'm on the lookout.
I was just going through this, it got me thinking, listing CGT of exchanges wouldn't be a big deal when the see what this project has to offer.
We got listed on tokenmarket.net The biggest and one of the most trusted website for ICO listings:
https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/waves/assets/cryptogene/
Weldon cgt team. It seems I've seen your listing on two more ico listing sites. ICOPROFILE and ICOLERT. Kudos
Yes indeed, they Cyptogene Team are really doing a wonderful job, the need to be encouraged to carrry on with there wonderful work. A lot of things are yet to be achieved, but with our support and encouragement, this project will be epic.
I was just going through this, it got me thinking, listing CGT of exchanges wouldn't be a big deal when the see what this project has to offer.
We got listed on tokenmarket.net The biggest and one of the most trusted website for ICO listings:
Weldon cgt team. It seems I've seen your listing on two more ico listing sites. ICOPROFILE and ICOLERT. Kudos
You are very correct sir, Cryptogene team will continually work together to make sure that this community have great impact in Africa and the rest of the world
Pages:
Jump to: