Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017] - page 10. (Read 9198 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey guys, I believe that this is a good reason for you to invest in this project. Read this news about The host country of Cryptogene https://cointelegraph.com/news/government-and-startups-are-partnering-effectively-to-develop-blockchain-in-nigeria

I believe Nigeria will soon overtake most developed countries in technology as a whole.
Wow, this is interesting, this is good news for Cryptogene investors, I believe Cryptogene has come to Africa at the right time, the land is green. I will keep supporting cgt
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey guys, I believe that this is a good reason for you to invest in this project. Read this news about The host country of Cryptogene https://cointelegraph.com/news/government-and-startups-are-partnering-effectively-to-develop-blockchain-in-nigeria

I believe Nigeria will soon overtake most developed countries in technology as a whole.
Activity: 160
I think Africa is slow in adopting Blockchain because,
Bitcoin was made popular in Africa by MMM. A ponzi scheme that made millions of Africans penniless  early this year. Due to the fact that most Africans don't know much about technology, It made most Africans believe bitcoin and MMM are the same.

Hahahahahaha you just took me back in time ok maybe you'd have a point saying Africa is slow with the blockchain adoption but you would agree with me that this is is beginning to change at a very fast rate and Ponzi is not necessarily synonymous with Africa but true we could atleast say that Mmm and the likes accelerated the exposure of Cryptocurrency to Africa

Immediately after the ponzi scheme comes high yield investment platforms, who also used bitcoin in ripping off people of their hard earned money.

Hello guys, how much do know Africa,
Why is Africa so slow in the adoption of Blockchain?

Sir please I really would like to know where you are heading to with your question because in my opinion I would like to think that Africa as a continent is moving at its own pace and if you currently check that out as at today I wouldn't say it is slow. The blockchain technology is fast gaining recognition in Africa if you ask me
I believe that atleast 50 percent of people visiting this group are Africans, so why Africa is so slow in adopting Blockchain?
Unless you can convince me other wise, I believe Africa is just too slow in adopting and implementing Blockchain. Even the search engine will confirm my claim
I think Africa is slow in adopting Blockchain because,
Bitcoin was made popular in Africa by MMM. A ponzi scheme that made millions of Africans penniless  early this year. Due to the fact that most Africans don't know much about technology, It made most Africans believe bitcoin and MMM are the same.

Immediately after the ponzi scheme comes high yield investment platforms, who also used bitcoin in ripping off people of their hard earned money.
Someone told us in a group that  Btc is sold at $7k in Zimbabwe. Don't know how true it os though. Bit I was now thinking to myself that a good arbitrage opportunity can come out of there but how to go about it I'd the issue. Hopefully when Cryptogene project is set it would help in tackling all of these
Activity: 93
Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

Sir please I really would like to know where you are heading to with your question because in my opinion I would like to think that Africa as a continent is moving at its own pace and if you currently check that out as at today I wouldn't say it is slow. The blockchain technology is fast gaining recognition in Africa if you ask me

Exactly,  from my own standpoint, Africa is not that fast in adopting new technology to be honest. But with the widespread and news on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology generally, Africans are currently inquisitive about the spectacular thing about the whole thing.

Ok then maybe I am seeing it that way because Nigeria is the fastest African country when it comes to the adoption of the blockchain dev. And come to think of it I don't think any ico has been done by any African in Africa, I stand corrected though
 Just my observation.

You are quite right saying Nigeria is the fastest in technology adoption with the likes of South Africa,  etc. But just a few.  The rest mostly see Nigeria as a standpoint. 

Exactly,  from my own standpoint, Africa is not that fast in adopting new technology to be honest. But with the widespread and news on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology generally, Africans are currently inquisitive about the spectacular thing about the whole thing.

Ok then maybe I am seeing it that way because Nigeria is the fastest African country when it comes to the adoption of the blockchain dev. And come to think of it I don't think any ico has been done by any African in Africa, I stand corrected though
 Just my observation.
Activity: 93
Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I will wait that day I did not follow ico from this project but I am one of the social media gifts participants of this project and hopefully this project can be satisfactory because I think this project has been a long time to build this project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Hello everyone. A host of new updates from Cryptogene is coming up on Friday, 13th October, 2017. Stay tuned!

We'll also be releasing the update to our roadmap shortly and we'll start invites for Digest Alpha app soon. Only accessible to those that participated in the pre ICO and ICO

Meanwhile, you can participate in the Cryptogene ICO through https://www.cryptogenewallet.com
Or by using our special ICO bot: https://t.me/Cryptogene_Ico_Bot

Thanks everyone for all the support!

Hello everyone. A host of new updates from Cryptogene is coming up on Friday, 13th October, 2017. Stay tuned!

We'll also be releasing the update to our roadmap shortly and we'll start invites for Digest Alpha app soon. Only accessible to those that participated in the pre ICO and ICO

Meanwhile, you can participate in the Cryptogene ICO through https://www.cryptogenewallet.com
Or by using our special ICO bot: https://t.me/Cryptogene_Ico_Bot

Thanks everyone for all the support!

This is a good news, thank goodness that I've participated. No more questions as to wether I will have access to the digest app I've been waiting for.

Weldon Cryptogene Team. I will not stop supporting this project
Hello guys, how much do You know Africa,
No matter how hard people try to imitate a project, there are always things to look for which distinguishes that project from clones. Are there any steps being taken to help the investors disguise clones so as not to be scammed?
This will in turn show that the Cryptogene Team has the interest of its investors at heart.

Yes you can always write us here: [email protected] we would be happy to assist you. Also endeavor to double check the site for the correct spellings. https://cryptogene.co
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
No matter how hard people try to imitate a project, there are always things to look for which distinguishes that project from clones. Are there any steps being taken to help the investors disguise clones so as not to be scammed?
This will in turn show that the Cryptogene Team has the interest of its investors at heart.
PLEASE BE ADVISED ALL USERS KINDLY HIDE YOUR EMAIL FROM YOUR BITCOINTALK PROFILE,  TO AVOID FALLING FOR SUCH SCAM.
Thanks bro I also think we should all adhere to this. So nobody jeopardises our work. I am going to change mine right away. Good job guys!
PLEASE BE ADVISED ALL USERS KINDLY HIDE YOUR EMAIL FROM YOUR BITCOINTALK PROFILE,  TO AVOID FALLING FOR SUCH SCAM.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
For windows users who already run the program they've got from those fake email, it is better to restore your windows to the previous point before you installed the application. I got the same email too and unfortunately I trust it. What a bad day for me! Usually I will always ignore all emails from strangers but not today.
Thank God I went to this thread first before downloading anything.
I have the same e-mail as the other users and it looks like they used some list for everyone who are participating ICO's and Airdops.
We have to be careful what we download now since anything could be a virus or something that could go through our accounts.
Good luck Cryptogene.
I think we should all learn from this. It cost u little to check out the authenticity of any mail before taking decision. This fraudulent acts are common generally in the financial sector. Common in Africa is the fake messages from bank impersonators.
Very true I also think we should all learn from this to avoif bring a victim, seems online theft is gradually becoming more and more rampant these days. More so I still think it would not be out of place of we raised the alarm in the Cryptogene crowdsale group on telegram, slack Twitter and all other social media platforms that are related to Cryptogene
Pages:
Jump to: