Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database - page 15. (Read 45493 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hello people! I would like to ask. Planning to run giveaways for coins? I want to unwind a little.
We are holding an action now. Each user who registers on the platform and leaves his resume will receive a 700 doge coin.
Activity: 46
Yes, I think that would be a great idea. And so you can attract quite a few users who will come to the usual distribution of tokens and will remain, because the platform will like it))
Activity: 39
How do you even look at launching a mini application on the platform in which you can get coins when completing tasks? It would be cool)))
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Hello people! I would like to ask. Planning to run giveaways for coins? I want to unwind a little.
Hi guys! How are you?))) I hope you are getting closer to your main cherished goal)
I have a small request, could you improve the platform a little, somehow it looks a bit poor.

I think this is not the final version. I hope. I want something more colorful. But ease of use attracts.
yes it's true but I'm sure the crypro-hr project will make it even more unique, we can see they want a response from this community of good interactions that we can get

Hello. We are really open to new proposals and believes that our community will help make the project even better.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Hi guys! How are you?))) I hope you are getting closer to your main cherished goal)
I have a small request, could you improve the platform a little, somehow it looks a bit poor.

I think this is not the final version. I hope. I want something more colorful. But ease of use attracts.
yes it's true but I'm sure the crypro-hr project will make it even more unique, we can see they want a response from this community of good interactions that we can get
Activity: 78

Hello. What do you mean? The platform interface itself?
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
How do you look at conducting an experiment in which that target audience will take part, on which a platform is designed, in which a certain number of test subjects will test the platform in a certain period of time and objectively make their conclusions at universal discretion ??
I think it would be fair and honest on the part of the developers. Quality control by uninterested persons.
But no one would agree to do such work for free, you should definitely encourage_))
How do you look at conducting an experiment in which that target audience will take part, on which a platform is designed, in which a certain number of test subjects will test the platform in a certain period of time and objectively make their conclusions at universal discretion ??

Hello. Our team is open to new proposals from our community.
Activity: 68
I think it would be fair and honest on the part of the developers. Quality control by uninterested persons.
What is happening now in general in the development of the project, what are your plans for the nearest future ??

Hey. Our team is constantly working and improving the platform. Now you can use it. At the moment we have a bounty company.
Activity: 188
Why with the growth of the foreign exchange market, the development situation has subsided? It is more logical to get to the last car of the train and grab luck by the tail.
Activity: 152
What is happening now in general in the development of the project, what are your plans for the nearest future ??
With the news here is not a lot, I agree, it helps only BTT and the active admin on the branch. You can get quick and high-quality answers to the questions posed)
Activity: 294
How do you bypass your competitors? Not afraid to fail because of the large flow of competitive projects?

Hello. No, we are not afraid of competition. It is always good for the development of the project as it stimulates the development. We hope that our project will be useful to users.
Activity: 44
I saw that you have started a reward program for registering on the platform. Do you immediately provide a reward, or after some time ??
I am also interested in this question! And can a single member register multiple accounts? Give me a link please!
Here you are https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5127673.20
It only seems to me that this bounty program is over. Awards were due on Saturday. I unfortunately did not participate. Hope they will continue !
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
I saw that you have started a reward program for registering on the platform. Do you immediately provide a reward, or after some time ??
maybe it will need a process, I don't think it's good to immediately share it because it will be a lot of people who will abuse and there will certainly be many who use multiple accounts
Pages:
Jump to: