Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database - page 19. (Read 45493 times)

Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

Hello dear community.

For our team, your feedback on the work of the platform is very important. We would like to hear from you what you like and what improvements you would like to see.

Sincerely, the team Crypto-HR.
I really like if the cryptohr project team strengthens marketing and extends this project network so that the banyaj cryptohr project is known to many people and there are more users.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1

Hello dear community.

For our team, your feedback on the work of the platform is very important. We would like to hear from you what you like and what improvements you would like to see.

Wow We are glad to see the Cryptohr project representative. I would like you to be more often, or rather regularly present in this thread.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22

Hello dear community.

It's great that there was a representative of the Cryptohr project. Tell us about your plans, the situation within the project and the prospects of the Cryptohr project.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Hello dear community.

Are you already registered? I have something does not open a link to the site. Can't figure out what the reason is?
The link works in my browser and the site opens. Everything is good. Check your browser settings. Maybe you need to clean the cookies.
Well, that launched the service in testing. Everyone was worried... Now enjoy your health. And by the way you can still earn money for signing up.
Well, it is impossible to call this salary directly ... so let's say a pleasant bonus is no more. I think that in any case you need to register and try.
Are you already registered? I have something does not open a link to the site. Can't figure out what the reason is?
Well, that launched the service in testing. Everyone was worried... Now enjoy your health. And by the way you can still earn money for signing up.
Well, it is impossible to call this salary directly ... so let's say a pleasant bonus is no more. I think that in any case you need to register and try.
We started the service https://cryptohr.net/

We are for the sake of announcing our new product and introducing it for your test!

We'll pay each for the registration and feedback in the service Crypto HR!

For each registration and profile filling on the site + 100 rubles
For registration with filling profile on site + your feedback + 130 RUB

Details https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mvp-test-pay-for-your-registration-5115958
The fact that the platform began registration can not but rejoice. I think that many users come to get their money for a simple and simple registration.

We are for the sake of announcing our new product and introducing it for your test!

Details https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mvp-test-pay-for-your-registration-5115958
The fact that the platform began registration can not but rejoice. I think that many users come to get their money for a simple and simple registration.
See what a stir in the market. As one well-known crypto trader wrote on Twitter yesterday - I think the pump started right now when I write these lines.
I don't see the growth of the market... I see only that crypto-currencies began to actively transfer their bitcoins to exchanges. This suggests that they are preparing to dump the market.
Activity: 8
Take the risk, invest only what you are willing to lose and always do your own research before investing.
copper member
Activity: 224

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
I am reading the above words and we would like this to be a reality and these days a big price increase in the market has started
we have been waiting for these events for more than a year, a lot of people are desperate that it will never come,but those who wait for growth and will not do anything stupid, can get a good profit
See what a stir in the market. As one well-known crypto trader wrote on Twitter yesterday - I think the pump started right now when I write these lines.
Wait a bit. Until the market reverses, it makes no sense to make listings, announce developments and new technologies. Positive news today does not affect the market.
The events of recent days show that it seems right now there is this very market reversal. Maybe this is the beginning of a bigger pump!
Activity: 21
Any initiative that popularizes crypto coins is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty campaign
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Previously, it was completely different. A year ago it was possible to earn very well when the project after the release on the exchanges did x10-x20
Wait a bit. Until the market reverses, it makes no sense to make listings, announce developments and new technologies. Positive news today does not affect the market.
we have been waiting for these events for more than a year, a lot of people are desperate that it will never come,but those who wait for growth and will not do anything stupid, can get a good profit
The current state of the market is hard to call normal. Perhaps we will have to wait another year to at least somehow get a refund.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Previously, it was completely different. A year ago it was possible to earn very well when the project after the release on the exchanges did x10-x20
It was way back to 2017 but the same rules are not actual nowadays. Investing in cryptocurrencies can be profitable but investing blindly always have the same result that we already know.
Of course you can not compare any people who have invested since 2017 and those who invest today. no projects that were in 2017 and that are today. That's all changed.
Pages:
Jump to: