Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database - page 2. (Read 45493 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1
I looked through the entire list of vacancies and found a job here for myself. I am very glad that I found this project!
This is great news. So the platform really works and helps people find work.
That's right. Because many are always looking for work, but here is a platform that deserves our attention. I am very glad that I found her.
Activity: 336
I looked through the entire list of vacancies and found a job here for myself. I am very glad that I found this project!
This is great news. So the platform really works and helps people find work.
Activity: 532
At the moment there are a lot of job vacancies on the platform. And this means that the platform is gaining popularity.
Yes, there are many vacancies in any field of activity. Many are interested in this.
At the moment there are a lot of job vacancies on the platform. And this means that the platform is gaining popularity.
Who knows the real price of the token in the market today?
I do not understand anything. When will the listing on the exchange of this token?
I'm confused as you are. I hope that we will soon get it all done.
I do not understand anything. When will the listing on the exchange of this token?
Surprised, I thought that they would answer this question themselves.
They will answer, no need to worry about it.
How long have they been here?
I can not understand. But here for a long time there were no updates. I am waiting for an update with the work done.
We are expecting in the near future.
I can not understand. But here for a long time there were no updates. I am waiting for an update with the work done.
Who knows when the start of the token exchange on the exchange starts?
This project has been left by the developer.if you want to find information, you only see it on its official Twitter and you can conclude it yourself. Forget it, many people are disappointed with this project.
Can not be. Is this because developers are not updating project information?
Probably for this reason.
This project has been left by the developer.if you want to find information, you only see it on its official Twitter and you can conclude it yourself. Forget it, many people are disappointed with this project.
Can not be. Is this because developers are not updating project information?
Should begin immediately after the distribution of coins.
Who knows when there will be platform testing? Will there be news about ongoing work?
It is not yet known about this. And for a long time pd administrators have not been seen here.
I also noticed that updates and news have not been here for a long time. But I hope that soon all will be done.
I believe that administrators should write updates here every week.
I agree with you, without updates there will be no progress here. Few will look at a project for investment if there are no development updates.
Well, of course. In general, the way it is. Now just wait for the team to show up here.
Who knows when there will be platform testing? Will there be news about ongoing work?
It is not yet known about this. And for a long time pd administrators have not been seen here.
I also noticed that updates and news have not been here for a long time. But I hope that soon all will be done.
I agree with you, without updates there will be no progress here. Few will look at a project for investment if there are no development updates.
Pages:
Jump to: