Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database - page 4. (Read 45493 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
What are the dates for the release of the platform?
Activity: 532
Does the team plan to launch bounty? I think this is a good idea to promote the platform.
This is really not a bad idea for the development of the platform. Behind the award, many users always come to such projects. Therefore, not a bad advertisement, I will say.
Activity: 108
Does the team plan to launch bounty? I think this is a good idea to promote the platform.
Hello. Do you plan to distribute tokens here?
Yes, it was in the plans and mentioned here several times. So I think there will be information about this.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Hello. Do you plan to distribute tokens here?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I found their last update and it's been a long time, reat Great news The Crypto-HR MVP project is now in active development and in the coming weeks everyone will be able to try out our service in action!  Stay tuned!

How can you find out about the activity of administrators and developers? Where they answer all questions.
 Can someone answer about the market price? This information is not publicly available, as no one updates it.
What is the maximum amount of investment you will collect? Since I am interested to know how many people have already invested in the project.
This information is currently not available. I hope that soon we will announce the amount of infostations.
Yes OK. I'd rather wait for official information about this.
What is the maximum amount of investment you will collect? Since I am interested to know how many people have already invested in the project.
This information is currently not available. I hope that soon we will announce the amount of infostations.
I would like to know what is the current market price of the token and where is it trading now?
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Are you going to enter the US market? When will you do it?
In one year, you can move mountains, the main thing is to want it! I think those people who at least achieved something in life would agree with me.
Sure, I think so too, like you. I am sure that if so long and hard work, we will be able to see the results of autumn soon.
Activity: 44
When will you publish a report about your work? I am interested in what you were able to achieve in one year.
Most likely the news for the year of work will be published closer to the fall. At this time there will be an analysis of the work done.
Activity: 20
In one year, you can move mountains, the main thing is to want it! I think those people who at least achieved something in life would agree with me.
Activity: 67
When will you publish a report about your work? I am interested in what you were able to achieve in one year.
Activity: 31
I don’t even know, in my opinion, you just need to be more active in the search, because it’s exactly those who are looking for - that they always find.
Activity: 38
I have always been interested in the possibilities of additional income. I think that people on this forum are also interested in additional earnings))
Cryptocurrency and additional income is only for those who understand what to do in this case. How to take advantage of extra income.
Activity: 32
Of course, but how! In our time, on one wage is very difficult to survive. People in the United States can afford this luxury.
Well, here I disagree with you. Because not everyone can not afford it directly. There are ordinary users who can afford.
Pages:
Jump to: