Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoMETH [METH] SHA-3 Keccak, News and update! - page 32. (Read 132366 times)

legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
what place meth need to be added on mintpal?

#1, we will get there
wwwo only 1 add, thats will be hard, but i will vote too,
good luck all.

Damn Comm Coin... Keeps getting votes 5 mins strait now, EWWWWWWW FCK FKC AND FK AGAIN
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

#1, we will get there
wwwo only 1 add, thats will be hard, but i will vote too,
good luck all.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100

#1, we will get there
Activity: 70
legendary
We have 40,000 votes! Give more!!
We needs lots more, maybe someone with BTC will take care of that, oh shit, they needs a lots of METH to even think of Spending BTC on votes!!!

BTW, the damn Voting systems SUCK! Damn greedy bastards!!! Just add us already, geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!

The Damn fees they get from this, Bastards!!!

BTC Volume 5954.153 BTC    $2,861,000 USD
LTC Volume 474.026 LTC       $5,594  USD

I think I will go OUTSIDE and scream and SCREAM then take some Puffs of, Sour OG...
Activity: 200
We have 40,000 votes! Give more!!
legendary
You haven't had to, it was your conscious decision :p And I think it was smart move.

I hope so!! Over 22k now, ewww
legendary
There should be some giveaway promotions tomorrow as far as I know

I dont get the giveaway. If its so valuable I dont think it should be given away. During the goldrush you didnt see people giving gold away. Just saying

Lol, I still can't find out what this coin does, other then a pump and dump

Yeah so lets give some away then. Sounds like a great idea lol. Then we can water the price down even more. Imagine if they had an Apple giveaway for their stock that would probably make the price go up right? HELL NO!

LOL...
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

I dont get the giveaway. If its so valuable I dont think it should be given away. During the goldrush you didnt see people giving gold away. Just saying

Yeah so lets give some away then. Sounds like a great idea lol. Then we can water the price down even more. Imagine if they had an Apple giveaway for their stock that would probably make the price go up right? HELL NO!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
price really sucks now Sad

I know, I had to trade my BC to get more meth. I have been trying to get coins from the troll box on coinex, and trading them for meth, doing what I can!  Besides the POP I was givin, ewwwwww

You haven't had to, it was your conscious decision :p And I think it was smart move.
Activity: 125
Shouldn't the top hasher on hashfever pool show up on the top block finder list? 
legendary

I know, I had to trade my BC to get more meth. I have been trying to get coins from the troll box on coinex, and trading them for meth, doing what I can!  Besides the POP I was givin, ewwwwww
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
legendary
We hit top 10 vote on mintpal. Come on, come on
Grin Glad to see, then the price will be more then Max coin, woohoo
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
We hit top 10 vote on mintpal. Come on, come on
Activity: 131
Not that many keccak coins around, so might be worth more towards end of year when asics will dominate scrypt
legendary

Activity: 27

Activity: 4
Done that video. Share if you like on FB, Twitter  Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWcjHk7STM0

METH: MBPyTBgXMkB8nmFpcKHqogUyDQE8KFuDUd
Activity: 112
CryptoMETH developer
IT'S BOUNTY TIME!
Banners, memes, GIFs, comics, movies - everything that fits the term "promotional material" about CryptoMETH.
The bounty is from tens to 1000s of METH.
Be creative! Wink

Pages:
Jump to: