Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoMETH [METH] SHA-3 Keccak, News and update! - page 35. (Read 132366 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Unforgettable vote every hour! We need a high price for Methcoin!!! Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Vote, we must do it!
Activity: 125
Active people!!  vote to mintpal: https://www.mintpal.com/voting !!!! we have already 32441!!!

They say they make announcements for new coins Monday UTC time.  Where are these annoucements?

I'm voting!  I do a google search on "countdown timer" and use the timer in the results to remind me every hour. LOL
Active people!!  vote to mintpal: https://www.mintpal.com/voting !!!! we have already 32441!!!
HwM
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Make it POS..poof too the moon..

Would be great, Dev: is it possible?

It is seriously considered right now - implementing PoS with multipool.
But recently we had 2 obligatory wallet updates, I don't know if it would be good to have another one in such a short time period...

So about your question - yes, it is possible. When? We need to discuss it.
POS will be great!How long time do you need,to make all things for POS?I think,the best time for POS will be a day before getting on mintpal.Then price will grow up fast.

Can you/ anybody explain to me what the logic is behind forking to POS and the market price, please?
we need a POS!!!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Step into a world!! A P2P world!
Mining for 15 days and and following the thread.

Great work. I loved Keccak. Makes a lot of hashrate and uses a bit of mine R9 290s ( low energy consuption).

I can play Diablo 3 while mining  Grin

See u around!!
Activity: 294
How to add METH on bter.com.
That's big exchange for METH "updamoon"

Look FLT and we will see.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
c'mon devs, let's introdce POS
Activity: 68
Maybe someone can donate 0.5 BTC to poloniex.com, and let it be added to their exchange list. Grin
Activity: 54

But recently we had 2 obligatory wallet updates, I don't know if it would be good to have another one in such a short time period...

POS will be great!How long time do you need,to make all things for POS?I think,the best time for POS will be a day before getting on mintpal.Then price will grow up fast.
Activity: 49

I wouldn't at all worry about the forking/updates. Why? Because right now one of the factors of coins succeeding is an active developer. I was on FLT well before it went big. That coin had many, many issues and the developer actively addressed them and people (most) who liked the coin stuck around.

In fact, FLT was added to BTER almost in the midst of a serious issue with the blockchain (it was stuck for a lonnnnnng time).

Right now, these are the things I see "working":

- no giant premines/ipo
- active development beyond just launching a coin
- additional features/reasons to mine/invest (ala POS)

I would say take a SERIOUS look at FLT's Proof-of-Transaction (POT) system and maybe just implement that. It's a pretty neat feature, basically any transaction over X amount of coins gets a shot at bonus coins (on both sides of the transaction i believe). So you send me 100 METH, we might get a bonus amount. And it doesn't seem that you can really game it too much (I tried just sending coins back and forth between 2 wallets for a few hours), nothing happened. LOL.

What would be better than saying Mine METH, get some POT Smiley (proof-of-transaction). AFAIK, there is no other coin using POT besides FLT and METH could be the only POT-only coin....

Interesting idea, I wonder how this works while trading at markets.
Activity: 9
I LOVE  pos  Tongue

Plus, one more factor. There's obviously a good METH community based on how it's moving up on Mintpal voting.... so i think a fork/change would be more than welcome.

I wouldn't at all worry about the forking/updates. Why? Because right now one of the factors of coins succeeding is an active developer. I was on FLT well before it went big. That coin had many, many issues and the developer actively addressed them and people (most) who liked the coin stuck around.

In fact, FLT was added to BTER almost in the midst of a serious issue with the blockchain (it was stuck for a lonnnnnng time).

Right now, these are the things I see "working":

- no giant premines/ipo
- active development beyond just launching a coin
- additional features/reasons to mine/invest (ala POS)

I would say take a SERIOUS look at FLT's Proof-of-Transaction (POT) system and maybe just implement that. It's a pretty neat feature, basically any transaction over X amount of coins gets a shot at bonus coins (on both sides of the transaction i believe). So you send me 100 METH, we might get a bonus amount. And it doesn't seem that you can really game it too much (I tried just sending coins back and forth between 2 wallets for a few hours), nothing happened. LOL.

What would be better than saying Mine METH, get some POT Smiley (proof-of-transaction). AFAIK, there is no other coin using POT besides FLT and METH could be the only POT-only coin....

Activity: 125
30 000 votes on Mintpal!
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

The second time I voted today the total count was down ~700 votes from the previous time.   Oih.
Activity: 294
30 000 votes on Mintpal!
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

+1

It's time to hold CryptoMETH, mine and buy.
Activity: 112
CryptoMETH developer
Pages:
Jump to: