Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoMETH [METH] SHA-3 Keccak, News and update! - page 65. (Read 132366 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
WTS 100 METH

PM me with Offer !!!
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
stratum+tcp://meth1.okaypool.com:3403 DOWN Huh

I can confirm this also :-(

Just started working again.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
stratum.hashhot.com:3338 has been rock solid so far.
Activity: 210
LION Devloper, Graphics Designer!
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

I can confirm this also :-(
Activity: 96
PoW algorithm: Scrypt Keccak SHA-3!~~~a new coin.  I will pay attention to it .
Activity: 210
LION Devloper, Graphics Designer!
Activity: 59
Our voting pool has dried up. We've added all the coins on the list with support, 9 out of the last 12 we looked at were dead... so we're trying something new. Zero day coins.

We just added CryptoMeth to AllCrypt.com

Experiment with us and lets see if being added to exchanges near immediately is an exercise worth undertaking...

See you there...

Pretty sure dev would post it on page 1 if they were really on an exchange. Also, nothing is being traded there at all.

I can confirm that it is on allcrypt but no none are bring traded because it has only been there for 10 min and noone knows
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Our voting pool has dried up. We've added all the coins on the list with support, 9 out of the last 12 we looked at were dead... so we're trying something new. Zero day coins.

Experiment with us and lets see if being added to exchanges near immediately is an exercise worth undertaking...

See you there...

Pretty sure dev would post it on page 1 if they were really on an exchange. Also, nothing is being traded there at all.

Um - notice the website I said it's on? Notice my username? Chances are pretty decent I'm not making it up - and I'm pretty sure I just added it about 4 minutes before posting in the thread here.

METH/BTC market:
https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=392

If you'd prefer I REMOVED it from the exchange, just say so. We've been open 29 days. Not sure any exchange open 29 days is doing 1,000 BTC in volume a day. If you'd rather wait a few weeks for a larger exchange, I'll remove it, thats up to you.
Activity: 462
still no exchange! wtb , hurry up.
Activity: 27

See you there...

Activity: 350

See you there...
Activity: 238
Not sure why you would even sign up for a scam exchange like that.

So you have prove? Show us.

Otherwise, don't prejudice, thank you!
Activity: 27
I have some mature coins.

I was going to put them on:
https://www.swaphole.com/

but then I realized that they were really hard to get, no one except the devs have a huge bag and the devs of this coin seem into making it huge. I am going to keep all of mine for awhile.

Not sure why you would even sign up for a scam exchange like that.
Activity: 196
Does anyone have stratum & mpos modded to work with this? Contact me if so, I will provide a bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
I have some mature coins.

I was going to put them on:
https://www.swaphole.com/

but then I realized that they were really hard to get, no one except the devs have a huge bag and the devs of this coin seem into making it huge. I am going to keep all of mine for awhile.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
Does anyone have any confirmed coins yet? I know I read 120 confirmations but damn

I have some matured coins now. I think it's actually 140 confirmations.

Me too, at last  Cool

BTW are there going to be faucet or giveaways???
Activity: 363
Does anyone have any confirmed coins yet? I know I read 120 confirmations but damn

I have some matured coins now. I think it's actually 140 confirmations.
Activity: 154
OMG SHA-3 Keccak is the shit

What is the powerdraw reduction?  I don't feel like unplugging and hooking up a kilowatt
Groestl is even better, check out Groestlcoin.. Keccak feels like power hungry coal plant compared to Groestl.  Grin
Activity: 154
I hope dwarfpool takes cryptometh soon. I hate these mpos pools.  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: