Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoMETH [METH] SHA-3 Keccak, News and update! - page 62. (Read 132366 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Great launch guy! Haven't seen suck a smooth one since...never lol
Keep it up. Looking to buy some but i´ll wait until its on a half decent exchange.

GET COOKIN!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Maxcoin: sha-3, 100 millions coins. Bad launch and not fair distribution. Reached 0.01btc+
Cryptometh: sha-3, 20 million coins. Great launch and fair distribution. Will reach?Huh

Comparing to Max it will reach at least 0.05btc+ Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Twitter: @leandrogmachado
To developer:

Hey I have a little translate problem here, I'm from Brazil and on screen of Meth when I click on SEND METH I see this message:

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Maxcoin: sha-3, 100 millions coins. Bad launch and not fair distribution. Reached 0.01btc+
Cryptometh: sha-3, 20 million coins. Great launch and fair distribution. Will reach?Huh
Assuming the distribution over maxcoin would have been "fair" (whatever it means and actually it was fair, since you didn't have to have a big amd farm to get some) maxcoin would never had gone to 0.01btc
I have the feeling everybody is mining sha-3 coin expecting it will go to maxcoin level just because it is sha-3...
Activity: 13
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Finally have 100 matured coins. Started mining the second it launched on a single 290x. Great launch, active devs, super decent pools. I might actually hit roi on this card soon Smiley Thanks METH for saving my life Tongue
Activity: 238
Network hashrate: 716.56 GH/s

It's growing fast! Nice! Smiley

Congratulations! Nice to see a coin finally have a successful launch in the past days! Volume also looks nice (at https://www.swaphole.com/):
METH/BTC
271.74646477/0.13036667
Activity: 15
Cant connect to okpool.com Please invite to hashfever Smiley
eMail?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
CryptoMETH developer
Network hashrate: 716.56 GH/s

It's growing fast! Nice! Smiley

Activity: 133
This coin is very rare. Considering 0.9% premine it gives 720k CryptoMeths. Current price on AllCrypt is about 0.0006 so it would be about 430 BTC. Nice :O

Don't worry, we will make soon a lot of bonuses for dedicated miners (+10%, +20%, +50% block value by sending a transactions with huge fee for couple of hours) and more. Stay tuned, we have great plans for this coin Smiley

Never heard of this before, sounds good.
Xmm
Activity: 440
Cant connect to okpool.com Please invite to hashfever Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
CryptoMETH developer
This coin is very rare. Considering 0.9% premine it gives 720k CryptoMeths. Current price on AllCrypt is about 0.0006 so it would be about 430 BTC. Nice :O

Don't worry, we will make soon a lot of bonuses for dedicated miners (+10%, +20%, +50% block value by sending a transactions with huge fee for couple of hours) and more. Stay tuned, we have great plans for this coin Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Twitter: @leandrogmachado
Nice coin, nice team, professional. +1 to METH
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
you just got listed on http://coinok.pw/vote/  - good luck!!
Activity: 200
start of this coin was flawless in difference with other coins last days Smiley

+100 The coin without problems!
Activity: 9
start of this coin was flawless in difference with other coins last days Smiley
Activity: 238
 Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

LOL I hade https://meth.hardcoreminers.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks as backup pool since yesterday, I restarted miner and it connected there for 5min, and I found the only block they had.

That was strange, I want a big bounty .. hehe

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
legendary
Wtf is going on with okpool? I have been mining since like 2 hours and nothing :O

Looks like issue with front-end. I sent them an email.
You're coins should be safe.
But you can switch to other pool to be safe. E.g. http://meth.hashhot.com/ or other.

Yep I just did that, will see.
Pages:
Jump to: