Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cryptopia.in - Your Gateway to the Cryptocurrency Universe! - page 2. (Read 1693 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1703
bitgesell.fun & bitgesell.space
Absolutely, it's been on my mind. Any insights on what could replace 'Ticker' and 'Algo'? 🤔 Open to suggestions! 🙌
Name collection: Bitgesell Road
Chain: Polygon

Bitgesell Road NFT is now listed on Cryptopia.in!  Cheesy

Great job! I will soon add a resource for a free lottery that will be available to NFT holders.
Activity: 343
Merit: 78
⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️
There has been a number of issues with dregs of society trying to get cryptopia out of service. Recent spree of hacks revealed cryptopia never used updated https certificates. Encryption? No! They used plain text auth method for singing in users to their toilet. Time to pay for your recklessness has come. Dispersing this information to trigger chain of complaints on high desks with subsequent which hunt by the SEC.

umm... what?
Activity: 147
Merit: 20
There has been a number of issues with dregs of society trying to get cryptopia out of service. Recent spree of hacks revealed cryptopia never used updated https certificates. Encryption? No! They used plain text auth method for singing in users to their toilet. Time to pay for your recklessness has come. Dispersing this information to trigger chain of complaints on high desks with subsequent which hunt by the SEC.
⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️
Absolutely, it's been on my mind. Any insights on what could replace 'Ticker' and 'Algo'? 🤔 Open to suggestions! 🙌
Unlisted for being fishy.
legendary
Name collection: Bitgesell Road
Chain: Polygon
⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️
Funny that you said this all while being enrolled in a signature campaign yourself and doing the same thing.  Cheesy
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lightbit-2661280
I see that his signature is not paid now, there are several different situations.

- Could you expand on the information beyond the social media links?
- Oh yeah, totally! I can add whatever you want related to the NFT project.  Wink
You need to redo this block for NFT.

legendary
Funny that you said this all while being enrolled in a signature campaign yourself and doing the same thing.  Cheesy
I see that his signature is not paid now, there are several different situations.

- Oh yeah, totally! I can add whatever you want related to the NFT project.  Wink
You need to redo this block for NFT.

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️
oh god i thought it was cryptopia exchange, thats still owe me 0.6btc when the exchange got hacked in 2019, and yet still under liquidation till this day
i would suggest dont use that name again, there is more than million user already hate this name.  Cheesy good luck then

Look guys! Another one who just wants to promote his Signature campaign. Honestly, this SOIL should be inside SOIL.
Funny that you said this all while being enrolled in a signature campaign yourself and doing the same thing.  Cheesy

What others have expressed is valid. A bad choice of brand name could hurt this project in the long run. My AV's web shield actually blocks visits to this website due to its name.
Why not just change it tho? I'm sure it isn't that hard. Here are a few I would suggest: CryptoMagic, CryptoCult, CryptoView.

Before you chuckle at others, remember: a little research might spare you from becoming the punchline.  Cheesy
Clarification time: The project I'm backing doesn't do bounties, I genuinely support the project and like what they are doing. Also, I'm all about respectful engagement – no spamming valuable announcements for a quick post count.

- Why not just change it tho? I'm sure it isn't that hard. Here are a few I would suggest: CryptoMagic, CryptoCult, CryptoView.
- Appreciate the thoughtful response! While the suggestion is valued, I'm sticking with Cryptopia – it's a perfect fit for me and things are going strong! Thanks for the concern. 🙌
⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️
I plan to list the NFT Bitgesell Road collection on your resource. A lottery for holders will now be added. Could you expand on the information beyond the social media links?

- I plan to list the NFT Bitgesell Road collection on your resource.
- Sounds great! Please fill out the form and I would love to list the first NFT project on my website.  Cheesy

- A lottery for holders will now be added.
- Interesting, please tell us more about it. I am sure everyone would like to know more.

- Oh yeah, totally! I can add whatever you want related to the NFT project.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
oh god i thought it was cryptopia exchange, thats still owe me 0.6btc when the exchange got hacked in 2019, and yet still under liquidation till this day
i would suggest dont use that name again, there is more than million user already hate this name.  Cheesy good luck then

Look guys! Another one who just wants to promote his Signature campaign. Honestly, this SOIL should be inside SOIL.
Funny that you said this all while being enrolled in a signature campaign yourself and doing the same thing.  Cheesy

What others have expressed is valid. A bad choice of brand name could hurt this project in the long run. My AV's web shield actually blocks visits to this website due to its name.
Why not just change it tho? I'm sure it isn't that hard. Here are a few I would suggest: CryptoMagic, CryptoCult, CryptoView.
legendary
I plan to list the NFT Bitgesell Road collection on your resource. A lottery for holders will now be added. Could you expand on the information beyond the social media links?
⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️
I'm thoroughly impressed by the website — its design is incredibly sleek and captivating.
I've just completed the form, and I'm eagerly looking forward to a positive outcome regarding our listing.
Thank you.  Smiley

Thank you so much for the kind words, it feels incredible when someone compliments you about something that you have put a lot of work in.  Cheesy
As for the listing, there is a small listing price involved, let me contact you in private regarding that. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I'm thoroughly impressed by the website — its design is incredibly sleek and captivating.
I've just completed the form, and I'm eagerly looking forward to a positive outcome regarding our listing.
Thank you.  Smiley
⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️
I see that there will be no more trading here as in the classic version of the CEX. So the name does not play a special role, the main thing is information. Excuse me, my vision.

Thank you! Finally, someone who understands what I am trying to convey!  Smiley

"The name does not play any special role, the main thing is information." Exactly what everyone needs to understand!  Cheesy
legendary
I see that there will be no more trading here as in the classic version of the CEX. So the name does not play a special role, the main thing is information. Excuse me, my vision.
⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️
snip

Thank you for taking the time to review the project and provide valuable insights, which differ from those of certain individuals who are solely focused on promoting their less-than-ideal signature campaigns.

- Regarding the issue with the ball, I appreciate your attention to detail, and I will promptly address it.
- Secondly, your input is valuable, and I would greatly appreciate any suggestions you have for improving the SEO optimization of the Terra article. Although the current SEO score is 85+, I believe there is always room for enhancement.
- As for the main title, it appears to display correctly on my screen. However, it is possible that the discrepancy is related to varying screen resolutions. Regardless, I will investigate the matter further to ensure optimal viewing experiences for all users. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.  Cheesy

Ill add a small image of what i see. BTW, Maybe it is just me that the H1 Title is that high up there. Could be a matter of preference but im just used to it being closer to the body of the text.

As for the SEO i would suggest having a look at the subheadings you have in the article and possibly turning them all into H2 headers. Or H2 and H3. Right now it seems they are just bolded text. Even if the "Why Terra 2" is a H2, rest might be H3.
Give it a try and see what happens when you mess with headings a bit Smiley

Seems like your screen supports higher resolutions than usual... perhaps try zooming in a bit till there's no blank space left on the sides and it should look normal.

As for the titles, I am definitely going to try the tips that you suggested right away! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
snip

Thank you for taking the time to review the project and provide valuable insights, which differ from those of certain individuals who are solely focused on promoting their less-than-ideal signature campaigns.

- Regarding the issue with the ball, I appreciate your attention to detail, and I will promptly address it.
- Secondly, your input is valuable, and I would greatly appreciate any suggestions you have for improving the SEO optimization of the Terra article. Although the current SEO score is 85+, I believe there is always room for enhancement.
- As for the main title, it appears to display correctly on my screen. However, it is possible that the discrepancy is related to varying screen resolutions. Regardless, I will investigate the matter further to ensure optimal viewing experiences for all users. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.  Cheesy

Ill add a small image of what i see. BTW, Maybe it is just me that the H1 Title is that high up there. Could be a matter of preference but im just used to it being closer to the body of the text.

As for the SEO i would suggest having a look at the subheadings you have in the article and possibly turning them all into H2 headers. Or H2 and H3. Right now it seems they are just bolded text. Even if the "Why Terra 2" is a H2, rest might be H3.
Give it a try and see what happens when you mess with headings a bit Smiley
⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️
I was looking at the new coin review for Terra2 and i had a few questions about it.
Firstly, is this intended on the main site ? The ball on top of the O on teh mainpage looks out of place and is offputting.

Secondly, it seems like the Terra2 article needs SEO optimization.

Third point would be the Main Title placement. It feels a bit out of place being so high up.

Pages:
Jump to: