Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cryptopia.in - Your Gateway to the Cryptocurrency Universe! - page 3. (Read 1693 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 78
⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️
damn, sour memories on the name thats for sure

I apologize for invoking past memories. My sincere intention is to restore the prominence of that name within the crypto community, emphasizing its positive contributions once more.  Smiley

That's what I was thinking when I encountered this thread, I though someone revive the old site.
They should have think of another domain name. A lot of old timers had bad experience on that site.
People may forget, but it would take time before they will build their credibility on this market.
Getting traders is hard at the start as people would be hesitant to deposit their coins on your site.
So you need to create activities that will attract them to trust their coins on your platform, and make sure they will get it back without hiccup.

Your response only reinforces my argument, but I believe there is room for improvement in the way you express your thoughts. Let's rephrase it to convey your message more effectively and respectfully:

Your comment inadvertently supports my point, though I find the content lacking in substance. Allow me to clarify that my website does not function as an exchange, and there is no obligation for anyone to deposit their coins. It appears that you are solely interested in promoting your signature campaign, without even taking the time to explore the project website. I appreciate you unintentionally reinforcing my stance.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 588

I apologize for invoking past memories. My sincere intention is to restore the prominence of that name within the crypto community, emphasizing its positive contributions once more.  Smiley

That's what I was thinking when I encountered this thread, I though someone revive the old site.
They should have think of another domain name. A lot of old timers had bad experience on that site.
People may forget, but it would take time before they will build their credibility on this market.
Getting traders is hard at the start as people would be hesitant to deposit their coins on your site.
So you need to create activities that will attract them to trust their coins on your platform, and make sure they will get it back without hiccup.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
I was looking at the new coin review for Terra2 and i had a few questions about it.
Firstly, is this intended on the main site ? The ball on top of the O on teh mainpage looks out of place and is offputting.

Secondly, it seems like the Terra2 article needs SEO optimization.

Third point would be the Main Title placement. It feels a bit out of place being so high up.
Activity: 29
Merit: 10

I apologize for invoking past memories. My sincere intention is to restore the prominence of that name within the crypto community, emphasizing its positive contributions once more.  Smiley

The name is indeed a nice one.. I also like the website you made, will keep an eye on it regardless of the memories  Wink
⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️
Exciting news! #Terra2, the next-gen blockchain platform, is now listed on Cryptopia!

Here's an article about it: https://cryptopia.in/terra/

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

I apologize for invoking past memories. My sincere intention is to restore the prominence of that name within the crypto community, emphasizing its positive contributions once more.  Smiley
⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️
Bonkers.

Why would you take the name of a scam exchange that owes users millions of dollars?

I am quite fond of the name.  Smiley
Activity: 29
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
Bonkers.

Why would you take the name of a scam exchange that owes users millions of dollars?
⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️
Just to refresh your memory, there was an exchange called Cryptopia a few years back. Is there any connection or association with it?

No. Cryptopia.in, in fact, does not qualify as an exchange. I kindly request you to examine the platform firsthand, and only then will I enthusiastically address any inquiries you may have. I sincerely appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Thank you.

I think they are referring to cryptopia.co.nz which is an exchange with lots of issues.

For more info:

Twitter Cryptopia
CoinDesk Cryptopia
Facebook Cryptopia

I am aware of it. Thanks anyway.
I believe that using the exact name of a failed project in the platform's name could deter individuals with experience in the exchange from ever visiting, unless sufficient awareness is generated among potential visitors.

Yeah I will take care of that.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Just to refresh your memory, there was an exchange called Cryptopia a few years back. Is there any connection or association with it?

No. Cryptopia.in, in fact, does not qualify as an exchange. I kindly request you to examine the platform firsthand, and only then will I enthusiastically address any inquiries you may have. I sincerely appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Thank you.

I think they are referring to cryptopia.co.nz which is an exchange with lots of issues.

For more info:

Twitter Cryptopia
CoinDesk Cryptopia
Facebook Cryptopia

I believe that using the exact name of a failed project in the platform's name could deter individuals with experience in the exchange from ever visiting, unless sufficient awareness is generated among potential visitors.
⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️
Hey Alice/Cryptopia.in,

Thanks so much for adding our pool to your Pool List and for the kind article here: https://cryptopia.in/coinminerz/

I look forward to seeing your site grow as other new Pools, Exchanges, Coins and Tokens are listed.

Love the design of your site!

If you need anything at all please let me know, always happy to help those in the crypto space.

Thank you sincerely for your gracious compliments! ❤️ I also greatly appreciate the exceptional user interface of your pool. Furthermore, like you said, always happy to help those in the crypto space. Cheesy
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hey Alice/Cryptopia.in,

Thanks so much for adding our pool to your Pool List and for the kind article here: https://cryptopia.in/coinminerz/

I look forward to seeing your site grow as other new Pools, Exchanges, Coins and Tokens are listed.

Love the design of your site!

If you need anything at all please let me know, always happy to help those in the crypto space.
⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

For more info:

Twitter Cryptopia
CoinDesk Cryptopia
Facebook Cryptopia

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

For more info:

Twitter Cryptopia
CoinDesk Cryptopia
Facebook Cryptopia

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Cryptopia... Kinda funny choosing this name.
⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️
⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️
The project itself looks pretty good but theres also a few issues i found with it.
Are you aware that there was an exchange called "Cryptopia" ? They kind of exit-scammed and it affected a lot of people in the crypto space. Its a nice name but yeah, a bit unfortunate.

Also the top of the site seems a bit funky. Might want to redesign it. A few balls hide the letters and it seems a bit close to the header.

Firstly, I want to express my sincere appreciation for taking the time to provide feedback. I value your insights greatly. Regarding your question, indeed, I am aware of the situation. I also experienced some financial loss on that particular exchange. However, ever since I entered the world of cryptocurrency in 2017, I have been drawn to that name and have desired it. Finally, I stumbled upon an available domain, albeit with a .in TLD, and it brought me great joy to secure it. Therefore, while I am aware of the risks associated with it, we cannot continue to overlook the allure of that enchanting name forever. Moreover, it aligns seamlessly with my platform! "Cryptopia — Your Digital Topiary" warmly welcomes every cryptocurrency with open arms.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: