Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoRiyal: Supporting Neom’s Smart City Multi-Sector Growth - page 7. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
This is one of the most exciting things about technology like CryptoRiyal is watching its infrastructure be built right before our eyes.
Activity: 4
I personally recommend reading this article. Cryptocurrency market (specifically CryptoRiyal) has been booming and this is because people are starting to see its potential.
Yeah! CryptoRiyal is actively pursuing its ambition to become the most trusted investment partner in the country.
You know any investment is a risk, but you can carefully choose which investment will be safer. I recommend you to invest in projects which relates to the real sector of economy such as CryptoRiyal.
I hope they don’t err here. But I believe so, because Saudi Arabia has a very smart people.
True enough, Saudi Arabia’s latest desert city project, promises not just a megacity, but also serving humankind. What a perfect idea!
I completely agree that smart technology will be designed by Cryptoriyal to improve the flow of traffic while simultaneously using government policy to reduce the number of vehicles on its roads. It has also trialed smart video surveillance to detect criminal activity and used digital service platforms and remote monitoring devices to increase, and improve, access to healthcare, particularly among its older citizens. It's gonna a be a BIG help especially for our grannies.
CryptoRiyal is very important! For example, that smart traffic technology could reduce congestion in Neom. CryptoRiyal will focus on developing cities in Saudi Arabia.
Neom is a perfect place for a dreamer like me who wants to create something new in the world, something that is extraordinary! I'm so excited with our upcoming travel!
I believe that Saudi Arabia's ambitious vision for a desert megacity helps bring about a new future for the kingdom because all services and processes in Neom will be fully automated!
It is great to hear that Neom will quickly become the largest zone.  This will give it the power and freedom to ensure healthy growth and wealth for the region, investors and residents. I'm excited for this project!
Once you get started thinking about Cryptocurrencies it's hard to think about anything else. It's nice to see that the innovation is going on right. And interestingly, CryptoRiyal will be launched to open more opportunities and create success.
Activity: 92
Activity: 96

Having AI and blockchain together will work wonders. This is the future of faster transactions all done with the help of AI, and decentralized blockchain technology!
Activity: 97
Merit: 1

Good to know that this project supports the development of businesses need such as agriculture and food, energy and water, mobility and transportation, biotech, advance manufacturing technologies and media.

These mostly covers all basic aspects of human existence. I am glad to hear that these are top priorities!
Activity: 93
Merit: 1

Good to know that this project supports the development of businesses need such as agriculture and food, energy and water, mobility and transportation, biotech, advance manufacturing technologies and media.
Neom's Smart City will commit to develop a world-class quality of life, spread the education, housing and healthcare.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
This is a very elaborate and ambitious project which will keep one wondering if it is really achievable or just some fancy words to draw attention of investors, what is presented here is that CryptoRiyal will be suppoting the economic and business development of a huge Mega city which must mean that this Naom Project already has some collaboration with CryptoRiyal?
So may i ask how this will benefit the investors and holders of this project?  This Naom City needs big funds to facilitate infrastructural development and which i know Saudi Arabia can afford to do so i still don't get the role of cryptoriyal in all of this.
Activity: 20
Hope to join the bounty soon! This  is gonna be exciting!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
Looks like a huge project, do you have bounties?
Pages:
Jump to: