Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoRiyal: Supporting Neom’s Smart City Multi-Sector Growth - page 8. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This is good news! A smart-city offering the best facilities and services to people. Hope to visit this place someday. Will definitely get myself some Cryptoriyals and experience the future in Neom City.
Activity: 4
The Neom City is totally huge City! I saw the video of the plan and excited to see once it's completed. Will be sponsored by Saudi Arabia government that's why the project is secured.
Activity: 13
Can't wait for these plans of CryptoRiyal to happen. I hope you success in cryptospace!
Activity: 24
Neom could be the most progressive city in the world. And having CryptoRiyal to support all its financial transactions means the demand for the token would be high. Good investment.
Activity: 168
I already heard this Cryptoriyal and did some research. I found out that they are having a big project that made me more interested to invest.
Activity: 170
Is this a new ICO? Sound interesting, using AI and blockchain altogether. Be watching out for this.
Activity: 32

Surely, this project will drive more opportunities and attract foreign investors to the country. Eyeing on this very promising project.
Activity: 35
How they've come up such a big project like this? Megaproject indeed. Anyway, this ICO is from Saudi, so we can set high expectations from them.
Activity: 30

Why your website not included? Is this same futuristic city built in New York?
Activity: 86
Merit: 5

I really forward to on how this ambitious city is going to be built and how the platform can support the entirety of Neom!

really an ambitious one with a $500 billion mega-development plan that will fully rely on renewable energy sources and an advanced concept of artificial intelligence and robotics!
Activity: 96

I really forward to on how this ambitious city is going to be built and how the platform can support the entirety of Neom!
Activity: 97
Merit: 1

I'll be watching this project soar into success! This is a one of a kind project backed up by its government with billions in funding. I can't go wrong investing on this one!
Activity: 93
When is your ICO? i hope to buy some of these precious tokens and watch the price soar in the near future.

i believe that the ico official date is not yet confirmed, but you can always check on the project's official website at http://cryptoriyal.net/ and its telegram community at https://t.me/cryptoriyalICO in order to get updated details regarding cryptoriyal. Smiley
Activity: 18
When is your ICO? i hope to buy some of these precious tokens and watch the price soar in the near future.
Activity: 22
Neom Smart City is truly an innovative idea! I admire those brilliant minds who carefully planned this project. On the other hand, Cryptoriyal tokens, i know this will be a good investment for those cryptolovers like me. I believe this token will be of higher value once Neom City starts using it in its daily operation.
copper member
Activity: 90
Definitely an ICO to watch out for! The concept of Neom is unique and having to use Cryptoriyal tokens inside the city certainly means great potentials for the token. This is going to big!
Activity: 86
Merit: 5

How would the SmartRiyal platform works and how does it relate to CryptoRiyal in general?
Activity: 97

Knowing that the CR tokens will be used to support the development in agriculture, energy and water, mobility and transportation, biotech, advance manufacturing technology, media and other business sectors is going to be a win for investors.
Activity: 96

This is definitely going to the future! With Neom City's very ambitious plans and endless potential, partnered with CryptoRiyal and the SmartRiyal platform, ceiling is high for this project! Smiley

absolutely! it's crazy to think that this project is backed up with a billion dollar budget and has really advanced plans on its roadmap.
Activity: 93

This is definitely going to the future! With Neom City's very ambitious plans and endless potential, partnered with CryptoRiyal and the SmartRiyal platform, ceiling is high for this project! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: