Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 51. (Read 46752 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Ok we can finish it. Now I clearly understand why this game is like that. Looks like admin have skills on it.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9054082

or not.

Just know that here is no any return on your investment ever.
lol did you just quoted that idiot, wow
i can ask you only one thing about all of this you are saying, were you forced to invest, did you read that i said anywhere how soon and how much return is expected?

EDIT: your withdraw request is processed
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i want tell that points but i cant Smiley
İ like this game..
But it's imposibble to get profit with this rules..
we will see..
i have only 13 Gh and i will not buy anymore with this rules.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Don't feed the trolls
Everyone would know that there are more people joining and that the earnings per block goes down very fast. As u would know if u had listened to the OWNER, u would know that the satoshi per block goes up in the next month!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Ok we can finish it. Now I clearly understand why this game is like that. Looks like admin have skills on it.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9054082

or not.

Just know that here is no any return on your investment ever.
legendary
Why would i calculate your earnings. I dont care about how much u get. My point is that u are complaining about a website that is fair and paying free btc, in ur case u make a huge loss in short period. That is ur own fault! Don't blame the website owner for this.

Ups, you did it again. Read your post and try find a mistake.

I put you on the way. Now its 17000 sat every block. So 3 days later will be around 8000sat and other 3 days later will be around 3500sat and other 3 days will be around 1500sat.

Simple question: how long it takes to get you invested money back (not talking about any profit) ? 10 years? I think is never.

So this is long term game to make a profit?

How yours beetroots is going? not too salt?
Don't feed the trolls
Why would i calculate your earnings. I dont care about how much u get. My point is that u are complaining about a website that is fair and paying free btc, in ur case u make a huge loss in short period. That is ur own fault! Don't blame the website owner for this.
legendary
U are complaining about the fact that u earn too less. If i calculate the profit of u it is now 13400 satoshi u gain per block. Since there are MORE users than u alone, people with higher hashrate will also earn more. If u did calculate and think bEfore  investing u could know what would happen.

So if u invest ur satoshi for more gh/s it wont help mcuh.

Also u should know that this is a LONG TERM GAME TO MAKE PROFIT!

Its long term game to make a profit?  Can you please calculate how much times it takes get my investment back if now getting 17k per block and every 3 days getting more than 50% less.  Can you do this calculate and post results? It would be very helpful for all.
Thank you

Or after made this smart post you straight away going to eat  beetroots?
Don't feed the trolls
U are complaining about the fact that u earn too less. If i calculate the profit of u it is now 13400 satoshi u gain per block. Since there are MORE users than u alone, people with higher hashrate will also earn more. If u did calculate and think bEfore  investing u could know what would happen.

So if u invest ur satoshi for more gh/s it wont help mcuh.

Also u should know that this is a LONG TERM GAME TO MAKE PROFIT!
legendary
Unbelievable unprofitable I invested 0.20BTC three days ago and bought 2000 GHS. Fist day it was  around 37 000 satoshi every block. Now its 16700 every block.  You have more than 50% less in 3 days. You have to do something with it, or put alert on website that is like that.

We not looking fast profit, but it just not good. You put your money and you can forget about any return in any time.
What alert should i put in the website, if you invested that amount than you are lying about the numbers, if you agree i will post them here
ok? Tell me your username on the site

You acting surprise and call my a liar?

3 days ago.

now.

Username : nobody
Don't feed the trolls
Haha, he wants more profit. He better can go away.
Unbelievable unprofitable I invested 0.20BTC three days ago and bought 2000 GHS. Fist day it was  around 37 000 satoshi every block. Now its 16700 every block.  You have more than 50% less in 3 days. You have to do something with it, or put alert on website that is like that.

We not looking fast profit, but it just not good. You put your money and you can forget about any return in any time.
What alert should i put in the website, if you invested that amount than you are lying about the numbers, if you agree i will post them here
ok? Tell me your username on the site
legendary

Also I stop promoting it on my faucet. I hope my referrals not making any deposit, because its no way to get your invested money back.

If you will make some changes to improve, Im start again. Until that :

RED
Activity: 350
i'm a member of this game
it's a good project
but not profitable
now you can buy 1 GH with 10.000 satoshi
1 Gh birings 500 satoshi per 30 minutes at begining ( 2 day before)
but every blok it's goes lower
now gives 200 satoshi per 30 minutes
it will be under 100 satoshi in a few days..
profit should be higher..
This is a long term game.
If you are here for fast profit(short term game), CryptoSpot is not suitable for you. Tongue
exactly, people should have in mind that you can't just turn profit in one day, as for this game even at this point 4th february i can assure you that the minimum reward for next month(1.5 BTC - some small amounts needed to be exact) is reached so there are 24 more days for the reward to grow and from this point of view i think it will
Activity: 350
it's a good project
but not profitable
If you are here for fast profit(short term game), CryptoSpot is not suitable for you. Tongue

i m here for fun Smiley
so, it isnt important for me
i want only tell my opinion
i hope thist project will live long..
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
it's a good project
but not profitable
I am a member of this site, currently I have 523 GH/s and am getting about 0.00025000 (25k satoshi's) per block (approx every 30 minutes)
I do say that is a good profit per 30 minutes for only investing a total of 0.052 Smiley
Plus next month the reward may even be higher so that 25k could be 50k or so
Nice, next month the reward will for sure be higher will just see how much Smiley
Activity: 252
I am a member of this site, currently I have 523 GH/s and am getting about 0.00025000 (25k satoshi's) per block (approx every 30 minutes)
I do say that is a good profit per 30 minutes for only investing a total of 0.052 Smiley
Plus next month the reward may even be higher so that 25k could be 50k or so
UPDATE!

-------------------------------
Added Earnings History in My Account Menu
You can now see how much you earned from every block and how much hashrate and shares you had for that block
Pages:
Jump to: