Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game - page 45. (Read 46752 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Where we can sell that CryptoSpot coin?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
this game will be better day by day..
i like be in this system
let's mine more CP Smiley
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
yeah I could agree to that Smiley would happily buy GH/s with real $$$, setup up a paypal shop and open up the payment screen in a popup window so player/client doesn't get redirected. Very easy to setup Smiley
Activity: 378
Will you get support to deposit physical money at any point? I just wanted to know because I know I would add money to my account if I could use paypal or something to deposit funds
i like to keep the idea bound to crypto, so if money deposits are enabled, people will buy GH/s with $$$, then i will need to buy BTC with those $ so site can still pay in BTC and that will make extra work, but you never might know Smiley
Will you get support to deposit physical money at any point? I just wanted to know because I know I would add money to my account if I could use paypal or something to deposit funds
how to change mining pool in this website i saw Pool: CryptoSpot in my profile

if i want to change the pool what are the steps to change the pool

its like a poinzi site but i am try this game lets see what happens

go to My Account->Edit Profile tab to change it
yeah just noticed that my bad :p

and yes by BCN I mean bytecoin, I'm using MinerPool to earn BCN when I'm not using my laptop, Earn about 600BCN per day.

additionally what are the Crypospot's for? sorry I didn't see a FAQ on the site.
i will consider BCN, and FAQ will be finally done next few days
cryptospots is new coin that can be mined only on cryptospot.me and currently is on 1 exchange alcurex.org
Activity: 294
invested 200 ghs lets see what happens

go to edit you profile and change the pool information
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

yeah just noticed that my bad :p

and yes by BCN I mean bytecoin, I'm using MinerPool to earn BCN when I'm not using my laptop, Earn about 600BCN per day.

additionally what are the Crypospot's for? sorry I didn't see a FAQ on the site.
I just started playing this yesterday and currently have 0.00000151BTC, I know it's going to take a long time beore I am able to buy a miner upgrade but having an option to donate or deposit funds to the site would be nice or have mini-miners that add another 1GH for each one bought (current one's add 100GH but cost 0.02BTC).

I have over 0.00040000 in my wallet atm would be nice to be able to use that, also will you be able to add BCN support?
There is option to upgrade your miner in My Account->Miners tab for 0.0001 per 1 GH/s
by BCN you mean bytecoin?
I just started playing this yesterday and currently have 0.00000151BTC, I know it's going to take a long time beore I am able to buy a miner upgrade but having an option to donate or deposit funds to the site would be nice or have mini-miners that add another 1GH for each one bought (current one's add 100GH but cost 0.02BTC).

I have over 0.00040000 in my wallet atm would be nice to be able to use that, also will you be able to add BCN support?
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
Can I change the withdrawal address? I'd accidentally set it as my username in CryptoSpot, and now it's not allowing me to swap it.
sent 0.0438 btc . 7  confirmations . still waiting  Huh
blockchain is a bit slow sometimes, but no worries, no deposit was lost
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
sent 0.0438 btc . 7  confirmations . still waiting  Huh
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
I have a question about the shares. How do they work? Today at 6:30 AM EST, I have about 100k shares. Now it's dropped down to 22k. The sudden peak made me curious.
I have a question about the shares. How do they work? Today at 6:30 AM EST, I have about 100k shares. Now it's dropped down to 22k. The sudden peak made me curious.
That is because the pool you are in has less hashrate and finds blocks slowly, so those numbers are accumulated shares from few rounds, shares are only reseted to 0 when the pool finds block
^^^
This is the game thread not coin Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncscryptospotsdposmasternodes-971737

Its funny how everyone posts in wrong thread

btw only ~30k CS have been mined so far
Activity: 433
Buying 1337 CS for 13370 satoshi.
Pages:
Jump to: