Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅ - page 28. (Read 47841 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 3
This project was not enough in the crypto world. Yes, there are actually freelance communities where projects for phony money are exhibited, but that's what this kind of thing will be created for and I did not know about digital coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
The idea of the project deserves the attention of ordinary freelancers, but in order to attract major investors there should be a "highlight" of the project. What can the team of developers offer?
Its our dedication to figure out the highlights of the project, do you intend dev to stop their project technical upgrade process and keep replying for these common questions which are already in white papers ? have a look on white papers understand the project and if you still not able to figure out let us know and we recommend you to go with white papers first to keep you even safe from scammers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Why, when I was looking through information about this project, I did not see the road map in a quick view, but this information should be on the surface! It is necessary to supplement the developers with information about themselves, and investors will certainly be drawn
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
You know why I am glad for the creation and existence of this project? Because CryptoTask is an amazing one. It dedicates service for the community. This project help people to find jobs. Those people who are searching for freelance work. Save on fees, find free lancing jobs you can't find anywhere else. I am glad I am supporting this kind of project.

Even CryptoTask have many competitive with other freelancing jobs, still this is the best one to use because it welcomes all people and there is no limit to the jobs. Everything is available and convenient.

Yes, and aside from that cryptotask is on the blockchain technology while most of the competitors are only using fiat currencies. Also they aim for helping a lot of people and that is one of their advantages.
Activity: 434
You know why I am glad for the creation and existence of this project? Because CryptoTask is an amazing one. It dedicates service for the community. This project help people to find jobs. Those people who are searching for freelance work. Save on fees, find free lancing jobs you can't find anywhere else. I am glad I am supporting this kind of project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Wow this looks like a great project but there are some questions I would like to be answered?
1. How do you ensure that the users won't be scammed?
2 Do you have any regulations about work, what is acceptable or not?
3. Would there be enough pay to actually get yourself to compeye with others in the market?
4. Is there any criteria for work like minimum expirence or past projects?

you can't actually scam on Cryptotask, as freelancer you will have to deposit 20% of task value and you could end end up losing you deposit if you delivered a poor quality. client has to deposit for money and the freelancer delivered a good quality he will get paid even if client wants to scam him, because reviewers will vote for him.
I think he have so much question. Yes, you must pay 20% as collateral, but i have a doubt abou evaluate working system? How to confirm it is good or bad quality working from freelancer?
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
I think that if the fees are not going to high, then this platform can crypto freelancing market. It would help employers to find good people for their tasks and help newcomers to find a work.
Activity: 434
Hi, everybody!

CryptoTask ICO is listed at ICOinRating.

You can support CryptoTask through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/cryptotask/.
Finally it happened, thank you for the link to this rating. We must support CryptoTask in their promotion, because they really deserve it.
As we are supporting crypto because we are experiencing its potentiality and better communication for our deserving investments in the right platform it is better to caste our vote which is a sharing to other investors about our experience.

You're right, which this project will help each and everyone of us here in bitcoin community and we can provide and support our daily needs in life. As time goes by this project will have a good and great investors to support this project. Looking forwards on this project which I believe can be good for all and for many.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Wow this looks like a great project but there are some questions I would like to be answered?
1. How do you ensure that the users won't be scammed?
2 Do you have any regulations about work, what is acceptable or not?
3. Would there be enough pay to actually get yourself to compeye with others in the market?
4. Is there any criteria for work like minimum expirence or past projects?

you can't actually scam on Cryptotask, as freelancer you will have to deposit 20% of task value and you could end end up losing you deposit if you delivered a poor quality. client has to deposit for money and the freelancer delivered a good quality he will get paid even if client wants to scam him, because reviewers will vote for him.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Hi, everybody!

You can support CryptoTask through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/cryptotask/.
Finally it happened, thank you for the link to this rating. We must support CryptoTask in their promotion, because they really deserve it.
Yes this projets was successful in doing that and getting into the list,let's help them go further by voting rightly.
As for me, i really want this project can listing at more icolisting, ICOInRating is not enough. But i think with idea about freelancer, very posible for running, they will catch more rating soon.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
icoinrating.com
Hi, everybody!

Activity: 127
Merit: 2
if someone reads the whitepaper of this project explaining the potential of this project, it can certainly feel that the big success for this project is going forward, because the project is very well planned
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I think, that is right. We should join the group chats of this project so that we are being more updated for the latest news and developments of this project. This project should not be put into waste. Let us make the innovation of technology into a wonderful and in a beneficial use of it for the whole community.

Who has been here for a long time, he has already joined the active group. There you can quickly get the answer to the question interesting you. here react with a delay.
ofcourse it will only depend on the person given the task of maintaining ann thread and if he is not that busy but telegram and other media will be much better and also different people can answer your question faster

Yeah right, even if devs are too busy now there are still a lot of members here that can answers are questions. But it will still be high appreciated if devs of cryptotask will be also active here in ann thread.
This project is very underrated. Let everyone help Crypto Task grow! A simple sharing at social network maybe small but will definitely help or invite someone join their telegram group, such as.
Yes i completely agree with you.The project idea is very unique and helpful for all the peoples.this project is fully scalable decentralized freelancing market so all people can earn more profits from this cryptoTask platform.
Its a deserving platform which even helps in real life by providing opportunities where there are no jobs in the society.
Activity: 238
Hi, everybody!

As we are supporting crypto because we are experiencing its potentiality and better communication for our deserving investments in the right platform it is better to caste our vote which is a sharing to other investors about our experience.
CRYPTOTASK platform might crossed all the obstacles fixing all the bugs and now ICO is successfully listed and it is time for me to caste my vote too and obviously positive for its deserving service of providing freelancing opportunities.
Activity: 380
This project is very underrated. Let everyone help Crypto Task grow! A simple sharing at social network maybe small but will definitely help or invite someone join their telegram group, such as.
Yes i completely agree with you.The project idea is very unique and helpful for all the peoples.this project is fully scalable decentralized freelancing market so all people can earn more profits from this cryptoTask platform.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Hi, everybody!

Yes this projets was successful in doing that and getting into the list,let's help them go further by voting rightly.
Yes, I support this project and also like its concept of giving large opportunity for the people to earn some high income from this platform. This program will make its way to huge platform for freelancing jobs.
Merit: 100
Hi, everybody!

Activity: 518
Hi, everybody!

Activity: 574
Hi, everybody!

Pages:
Jump to: