Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅ - page 31. (Read 47841 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Having a really good and great platform for the whole community. It has a plan for the people around and not just to itself only. This will give a lot of opportunities for the peole. So, I just want that just like me, other people will come together and let support CryptoTask. I will keep looking forward this and for more new updates.
Yes, it will be really a great platform for people seeking some jobs in the freelancing market. Gaining more support might really be challenging for the team on how effective their information being propagated around the web. Also, if you want more updates, I think by joining the group chats might be really helpful for tracking the development of CryptoTask.
I have just recently checked other websites that offers freelancing jobs but most of them are fully taken by other freelancers too. Jobs are really scarce nowadays for freelancers. Hopefully this project will really launched and gained some audience  so that more jobs will be created for job seekers.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Sounds like a great idea. We need more decentralized freelancer markets. It would be nice if all freelancer could connect to a blockchain.
Freelancers are getting intressted in cryptocurrencies more and more ,because It's much easier way for them to make money and we should provide for them platforms like this one ,where they can easily find jobs and get hired .
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Sounds like a great idea. We need more decentralized freelancer markets. It would be nice if all freelancer could connect to a blockchain.
Activity: 574
In my opinion, in order to attract the necessary number of investors, you need to put all the information about yourself that will be needed by members of the crypto community to understand the severity of the project. I have not seen many aspects of the project.
what kind of information are you interested in? The developers provided all the information about themselves and their project CryptoTask in the first message. If you are interested in any other questions, you can ask them here.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Crypto task is A blockchain-based task market consists of clients, freelancers and critics
Posting job offers for clients post, freelancers apply for this.
Activity: 378
Having a really good and great platform for the whole community. It has a plan for the people around and not just to itself only. This will give a lot of opportunities for the peole. So, I just want that just like me, other people will come together and let support CryptoTask. I will keep looking forward this and for more new updates.
Of course, I personally follow this platform with great interest and I think the majority on the forum if they see this company will necessarily visit the site of this company. The majority here can consider for themselves the work of a freelancer.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

You are right, they are not just focusing on their profits but they are also planning to help others to make an income. I just hope that they will fulfill all their plans and also hoping that many people will support it.
Activity: 280
Is there any promotion like loyalty or always active award that also can use to boost your freelancing techniques in the accounts of members? Like awards ranks?
There should be absolutely a ranking system to show how effective a client is and also may be trust system for other rating so freelancer can enjoy a hitch free ecosystem
Every freelancer that is a member of thier site should have a reputation and a satisfaction score from thier prwvious clients so that employeers can easily look for a good freelancer.
Yeah and I think you have a nice idea and maybe dev will adopt your suggestions. I have never experience as  a freelancer but I heard that it requires a lot of skills to be a good freelancers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Is there any promotion like loyalty or always active award that also can use to boost your freelancing techniques in the accounts of members? Like awards ranks?

I am also having the same thoughts, maybe we need to wait for the devs to make new announcements about this concerns and if cryptotask will add more features in their project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Im looking forward for this project and Im realy excited for them to launch. This will create a lot of jobs for work at home people like me.
yes I agree this project provides many opportunities for us, we should really be eager to join this project.
Well I don't think that it is not really that big.
I agree that but only partially I think that this may be giving many opportunities for people but the scale is not big enough, at least yet.

Well, at first yes, this is not big enough but time will surely coma and this project will be a huge success. That time I am sure that many people already earned from this project.
This will only be work if more people will support the project and this platform is I think difficult to advertise because this is about freelancing. We know that only few people would like about freelancing so this is their challenge.

Yeah, hopefully the team will never give up to continue this great project which probably have a bright and great potential in the future. I'm hoping also that their might some airdrop on this project soon since it is still in progression stage.

An airdrop would realy be a great idea for this project to consider because just for few tokens given away alot of members can promote this project to different social media channels.

Definitely, having an airdrop will give an additional popularity on this project. Which also can gain trust on this project that is legit. Hoping for the up coming airdrops on this project if possible.

Yeah, airdrops will surely increase popularity of this project because many participants will spread this news all over the internet specially in social media sites. I am still hoping that this project will have free airdrops.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Im looking forward for this project and Im realy excited for them to launch. This will create a lot of jobs for work at home people like me.
yes I agree this project provides many opportunities for us, we should really be eager to join this project.
Many project is necessary on soul. Possibly somebody will change its point to the sight to circumstances in the country and will understand that to work to go optionally, it is possible and in Internet to earn quite serious money, not especially being stressed and the most important, not leave house.  Cheesy
Yeah, a great ICO that for sure many will amazed which having a great standard as they are constantly improving their platform by analyzing any potential issue from all possible angles to ensure maximum security.
I agree, this project looks like promising and convincing that can makes everyone of us comfortable. I hope many investors will support this project for its success.

Yeah, we are all supporters of this project. Because if they will succeed we can also got benefits from using this site. I really hope that many investors will also support this project.
It is accurately. Very a large part from present here looks people really to perspective and plan to earn on this platform. Very useful promises to be this service.

Several peoples will earn some good profits from this platform as every freelancer would surely get a good job here to provide his service for a good affordable price for both.

It will be seen later. In the end, not everyone will want to pay money for services. Someone wants and receives services for free.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
In my opinion, in order to attract the necessary number of investors, you need to put all the information about yourself that will be needed by members of the crypto community to understand the severity of the project. I have not seen many aspects of the project.
Activity: 532
There should be absolutely a ranking system to show how effective a client is and also may be trust system for other rating so freelancer can enjoy a hitch free ecosystem
Well, your idea is good because it will surely attract more people to stay for them to get higher rank but they also need to be good worker. Maybe they will take note of your suggestions as this is still under development.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Activity: 560

There's probably gonna be something like ranks based on the reputation and number of successful freelancing jobs you have done if existing platforms are any hint
I guess so. They are most probably gonna implementing your reward programs regarding the rewards that will be given to the active members.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

There's probably gonna be something like ranks based on the reputation and number of successful freelancing jobs you have done if existing platforms are any hint
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I agree that but only partially I think that this may be giving many opportunities for people but the scale is not big enough, at least yet.

Well, at first yes, this is not big enough but time will surely coma and this project will be a huge success. That time I am sure that many people already earned from this project.
This will only be work if more people will support the project and this platform is I think difficult to advertise because this is about freelancing. We know that only few people would like about freelancing so this is their challenge.

Yeah, hopefully the team will never give up to continue this great project which probably have a bright and great potential in the future. I'm hoping also that their might some airdrop on this project soon since it is still in progression stage.

An airdrop would realy be a great idea for this project to consider because just for few tokens given away alot of members can promote this project to different social media channels.

Definitely, having an airdrop will give an additional popularity on this project. Which also can gain trust on this project that is legit. Hoping for the up coming airdrops on this project if possible.
Activity: 434
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I think that the scale may not that big but that is totally understandable and normal for and young project.
Pages:
Jump to: