Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] CryptoTask - 1st Fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market ✅ ✅ - page 8. (Read 47782 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
There is a thing that Crypto works are offering the use of BlockKeen technology in the current freelancing market.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Congrats on partnership with Hashgraph! Those are huge news, cant believe they went under the radar - https://twitter.com/hashgraph/status/999690625665581056

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Hi developers! I have not visited this project for a long time. How are things going? Are you continuing to work on the idea of the project? Because it will be insulting if the team quit work on a project that is so actively supported by users. Please write the latest news.
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
I think there is a big market for CryptoTask, because this concept is very good. The project will surely attract more people's attention and support and look forward to the development of the project.
Activity: 22
It's great that I found this project. I work as a freelancer, I really hope that this project will help me. One question, how can I be sure that I will not be deceived?
Activity: 21
I think that in this project the design is very bright and attracts attention which positively affects the dynamics and development of the project
Activity: 70
I have several questions and suggestions for developers. Where can I write to contact them? is the service any mail, telegram or skype?
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Creating a fully Scalable Decentralized Freelancing Market is a very good idea.
This is going to be big, I don't know about Ethlance, but there is demand for this kind of website the more the better.

Working for some boss is not something the generation up next wants to do.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Really, the project has a lot of competitors and I want to ask the developer to answer than this project differs from other projects, what is better?
The difference is that payment will be on cryptocurrency of course and people cannot scam freelancers because funds will be escrow. And as a freelancer, who would not like if a new freelancing site would be launch?
Also Crypto will ensures it users to be able to find a legit and reliable job in the freelancing market. As the platform will verify both freelancers and the jobs listed on it. I think that's just a glimpse of the advantages of Cryptotask if it will become successful.
Yes, I think the crypto task is giving a great opportunity to freelancers. Their pre-sale finished successfully. during their pre-sale, they collected 1003 eth. in this project you can earn money by being a reviewer. This is the great revolution in freelancing industry.

Yeah, and I think they will be available soon at IDEX or they already in this trading site. The team did a good job with the project and I am hoping this will be more useful in the future. Also, freelancer will probably be happy with the result of their ICO.
Well they have an already running platform and trading on idex is going really awesome maybe is time to get some now

Yeah, which their token is a great amount. Well, since they already reach exchange site. It's a good sign that this project already proved how they are capable enough. Hopefully their success will continue until furthermore which makes those users.attractive and purchase some of their great coin.
The project may not exactly be different from others but they have some impressive stats that makes the project more reliable and better than others.
They should be listing at exchange like IDEX, it will be make this projects have more attention from clients and freelancer.
They may be figuring out the best exchanges to list that even drives more traffic and even the freelancers gets benefitted with a better choice by choosing this as their choice which adds them a value to be a part.
Activity: 238
A long time to come back CryptoTask project, as freelancer, i am very appreciate this projects, it is fully functional freelance platform.
CryptoTask platform is even now my choice and we can even experience many users across who are actively choosing this reputed platform as we are possessing skills but no jobs in the economy but with CryptoTask we can achieve a great opportunity.
Long time that I did not follow this project. Freelancing is one of my hobby and if it's related with blockchain then its more interesting.
Finally the blockchain based freelancer website is launched. Very nice website design;  I tried to connect with metamask but the loading time is very long ...

CTF is now listed in IDEX - a decentralized exchange -  I think the volume is nearly 100 Eth - for a low volume exchange its quite ok.

As far as I buy some CTF; ı am gonna connect again with the website to test it.
Freelancing being your hobby is really a great thing! Not only it will not make you bored but also you can gain money from it. With cryptotask ended its ICO, hoping that the current problem you're dealing with the website will be fixed as soon as possible.
Yes that is true. Being a Freelancer is a very popular job in todays era. The world we are living into is really in the another level of its strategies that most people come up with the different trends. But despite from that, I hope that the CryptoTask will become one of the successful project in the crypto community.
I also wan to add that CTF is official MEW token and CTF is having a fully function freelance platform which is a great news to everyone and can get more benefits. There are many freelancer out their, especially me i am one of them, and I am great that this project had already launched.
That's a great news. I have just checked their website and I found their platform here in this link: https://www.cryptotask.org/platform/index.html. It says that you need a plugin MetaMask and you also need to have some CTF.
CryptoTask have driven all the metrics and figured out the secured MetaMask implementation in the operation. You can do add the MetaMask it will not harm your device or funds and it will give you an added value to securely proceed your transactions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Long time that I did not follow this project. Freelancing is one of my hobby and if it's related with blockchain then its more interesting.
Finally the blockchain based freelancer website is launched. Very nice website design;  I tried to connect with metamask but the loading time is very long ...

CTF is now listed in IDEX - a decentralized exchange -  I think the volume is nearly 100 Eth - for a low volume exchange its quite ok.

Freelancing being your hobby is really a great thing! Not only it will not make you bored but also you can gain money from it. With cryptotask ended its ICO, hoping that the current problem you're dealing with the website will be fixed as soon as possible.
Yes that is true. Being a Freelancer is a very popular job in todays era. The world we are living into is really in the another level of its strategies that most people come up with the different trends. But despite from that, I hope that the CryptoTask will become one of the successful project in the crypto community.
I also wan to add that CTF is official MEW token and CTF is having a fully function freelance platform which is a great news to everyone and can get more benefits. There are many freelancer out their, especially me i am one of them, and I am great that this project had already launched.
That's a great news. I have just checked their website and I found their platform here in this link: https://www.cryptotask.org/platform/index.html. It says that you need a plugin MetaMask and you also need to have some CTF.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
A long time to come back CryptoTask project, as freelancer, i am very appreciate this projects, it is fully functional freelance platform.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Really, the project has a lot of competitors and I want to ask the developer to answer than this project differs from other projects, what is better?
The difference is that payment will be on cryptocurrency of course and people cannot scam freelancers because funds will be escrow. And as a freelancer, who would not like if a new freelancing site would be launch?
Also Crypto will ensures it users to be able to find a legit and reliable job in the freelancing market. As the platform will verify both freelancers and the jobs listed on it. I think that's just a glimpse of the advantages of Cryptotask if it will become successful.
Yes, I think the crypto task is giving a great opportunity to freelancers. Their pre-sale finished successfully. during their pre-sale, they collected 1003 eth. in this project you can earn money by being a reviewer. This is the great revolution in freelancing industry.

Yeah, and I think they will be available soon at IDEX or they already in this trading site. The team did a good job with the project and I am hoping this will be more useful in the future. Also, freelancer will probably be happy with the result of their ICO.
Well they have an already running platform and trading on idex is going really awesome maybe is time to get some now

Yeah, which their token is a great amount. Well, since they already reach exchange site. It's a good sign that this project already proved how they are capable enough. Hopefully their success will continue until furthermore which makes those users.attractive and purchase some of their great coin.
The project may not exactly be different from others but they have some impressive stats that makes the project more reliable and better than others.
They should be listing at exchange like IDEX, it will be make this projects have more attention from clients and freelancer.

They already in IDEX because I already see it in blockfolio. This is a good news because the team did well with their project. Those who participated in the ICO will probably are now waiting for the coin to increased its value because as of now it drops by 25% according to the data shows by blockfolio.
Activity: 210

That's great that CTF is official MEW Token. Let's hope that this current updates and news about CryptoTask it will reflect as a good one. This will help the project to gain more support.

Activity: 434

Activity: 182

Activity: 182
CTF having a fully functional freelance platform it is excellent tools for skilled freelancers, with this platform they will be able to step surely to the immense world of cryptocurrencies and safely here to be fixed and have constant income thanks to the abilities, for example on development of the websites and many others.
I agree with you. The cryptocurrency is volatile and from it you won't get to anywhere. But here freelancers were, is and will be and work is necessary to them is continuous, they earn money with the experience and abilities to do things in the Internet. Not only development of the websites, but also all others, for example moderating at forums. Him the cost of cryptocurrencies isn't so important, they will get paid for each done work from the customer, in tokens at the rate to dollar, that is without loss.
Activity: 434

Pages:
Jump to: