Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CTD] [SHA-3] CateDoge!Time warp patched! v1.3, Rapid transactions - page 14. (Read 41338 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We should talk about setting a standard minimum sell satoshi on this coin for when it hits an exchange. I think 10 satoshi is reasonable.... Please lend your thoughts and opinions on this subject.

10? That's nothing. More like 100 or 1000. You'll be mining them as quick as hell..
Activity: 30
We should talk about setting a standard minimum sell satoshi on this coin for when it hits an exchange. I think 10 satoshi is reasonable.... Please lend your thoughts and opinions on this subject.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm solo mining and have upgraded to version 1.3 and I have lost around 1 400 000 CTD... Any block after 13H GMT time are gone.

I've saved " wallet.dat " and past it on roaming folder but the result is the same...

What's happening?
Activity: 288
Merit: 253
just upgraded to 1.3 everything works like a charm. GJ dev's

I updated too. Coins are flying into my wallet again!! WOW!

Good job dev´s.
Activity: 108
ctd.pool.mn still has not updated their daemon. please do it before block 6000. Also everyone download the v1.3 from the first thread. And it will fix all issues. thanks

What are you changing at the hardfork? Because changing or hardforking might need to lead to adjusting the p2pool, if it's gonna work. Or i'll wait UNTILL the hardfork..

If you didn't notice. Aurcoin was killed by people on btctalk because it also had kgw. Which has a vulnerability where someone change the difficulty during the blocks. (this is how I think it is). So every coin had to patch to time warp. Hard fork is at block 6000. its mandatory.

Well, to be fair, AUR is still going strong and nothing has happened (yet), of which i know with an exploit...

AUR was only taking as hostage for proof of concept, by Bitcoinexpress, and then it was released...

http://www.reddit.com/r/auroracoin/comments/21zy4j/the_time_warp_exploit_treaty_to_end_the/

"since he thinks that coins employing the Kimoto Gravity Well are vulnerable to the time warp exploit attack, he chose to make an example of AUR. Since BCX agrees that the proposed bug fix will work and since the AUR devs have agreed to implement Nite69 proposed fix, BCX has accomplished what he set out to do, and being a man of his word, has agreed to call off his attack"
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
V1.2 issues: KGW had an exploit. Problem occurred with ports.
V1.3 will fix the kgw and ports problem. Once the pools have been updated. V1.3 will be posted here. You have to change the ports from 5107 and 5108 to 5707 and 5807 respectively. Fork is at BLOCK 6000!! And You must updated before this block.

In provided catedoge.conf i see:
Code:
rpcport=5708
p2pport=5707

So is this right or it has to be 5707 and 5807?

It is stated in the OP :
ports
RPC Port 5708
P2P Port 5707
just upgraded to 1.3 everything works like a charm. GJ dev's
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
I speak: LT, RU, EN
V1.2 issues: KGW had an exploit. Problem occurred with ports.
V1.3 will fix the kgw and ports problem. Once the pools have been updated. V1.3 will be posted here. You have to change the ports from 5107 and 5108 to 5707 and 5807 respectively. Fork is at BLOCK 6000!! And You must updated before this block.

In provided catedoge.conf i see:
Code:
rpcport=5708
p2pport=5707

So is this right or it has to be 5707 and 5807?
ctd.pool.mn still has not updated their daemon. please do it before block 6000. Also everyone download the v1.3 from the first thread. And it will fix all issues. thanks

What are you changing at the hardfork? Because changing or hardforking might need to lead to adjusting the p2pool, if it's gonna work. Or i'll wait UNTILL the hardfork..

If you didn't notice. Aurcoin was killed by people on btctalk because it also had kgw. Which has a vulnerability where someone change the difficulty during the blocks. (this is how I think it is). So every coin had to patch to time warp. Hard fork is at block 6000. its mandatory.

Well, to be fair, AUR is still going strong and nothing has happened (yet), of which i know with an exploit...
Activity: 308

https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin

voting is going on here! please vote so we can be listed! vote twice everyday!
10x but only 4 votes? Damn. we need an exchange guys.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
An exchange? At least to vote.
how and when can we redeem our free distribution codes?

BTW, thank you for the bounty Smiley

hi, once a paper wallet is up. admin will send you privkeys. or you can send email to admin(at)catedoge.com to get your coins
Activity: 71
how and when can we redeem our free distribution codes?

BTW, thank you for the bounty Smiley
Updated windows-qt V1.3 includes fork at block 6000. and ports fix and magic update.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c9wksh110oz487g/CateDoge-qt.V1.3.zip

Please use it only once all the pools have updated. until then use 1.2  Wink
Haven't seen anything about it on 4chan yet. And I have no idea why 4chan won't open for me. Someone should post the coin logo to 4chan  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: