Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CTD] [SHA-3] CateDoge!Time warp patched! v1.3, Rapid transactions - page 23. (Read 41338 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

The pool is up and running! We are finding blocks!

Powerful dedicated server
DDOS Protection
Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
Skilled admin

Please, join us
Activity: 276
Activity: 252
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
whaha

i found a 60mil block.
probably the first block lol

will return it when i can  Grin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
GUYS there is only ONE solution, Which is relaunch. Harsh but thats last chance.

Relaunch then!
Activity: 252
neither solo or pool is finding block
Activity: 308
GUYS there is only ONE solution, Which is relaunch. Harsh but thats last chance.
hello guys, i dont know what was the problem, but i could not mine the first block, and someone from the team probably, gave source to someone else, who mined before us. I am sorry but I won't be taking any responsibility of this coin whatsoever. Premine has gone somewhere else, Which I have no idea about. either the guys give us premine back, or there is no hope.

WOW  Shocked

THIS IS TRUE. And I am sorry to report to everyone who was involved, I am just as shock as you're. But that is the truth.

I think you MUST lock the thread and ask mod to delete it. You cannot just say that you're out. You're responsible for the start and now for shutting down the project if you don't plan to support it.

Something is very wrog with the coin. Diff is so high already, only block 25... I guess the difficulty retarget is bad for start.

Its sha3 coin. different difficulty
hello guys, i dont know what was the problem, but i could not mine the first block, and someone from the team probably, gave source to someone else, who mined before us. I am sorry but I won't be taking any responsibility of this coin whatsoever. Premine has gone somewhere else, Which I have no idea about. either the guys give us premine back, or there is no hope.

WOW  Shocked

THIS IS TRUE. And I am sorry to report to everyone who was involved, I am just as shock as you're. But that is the truth.

STOP mining Premine stolen Dev Quits STOP MINING

I DID NOT MINE IT. I ASK THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE TO GIVE IT BACK. Please trust me on this one. I did not. They stole the premine. And its now in someone else's hands. I am sorry
Pool Hash Rate   0.000 MH/s
Pool Efficiency   0%
Current Active Workers   0
Current Difficulty   1486.08146819
Est. Next Difficulty   316.73987006 (Change in 1 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)   9 minutes 23 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)   zero seconds
Est. Shares this Round   93 (done: 0%)
Next Network Block   26    (Current: 25)
Last Block Found   0
Time Since Last Block   zero seconds

wtf? 1486 network diff? haha.. pathetic.

THIS is sha3 coin.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

WOW  Shocked

STOP mining Premine stolen Dev Quits STOP MINING
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

WOW  Shocked

I think you MUST lock the thread and ask mod to delete it. You cannot just say that you're out. You're responsible for the start and now for shutting down the project if you don't plan to support it.

Something is very wrog with the coin. Diff is so high already, only block 25... I guess the difficulty retarget is bad for start.
Activity: 672

WOW  Shocked

EPIC FAIL, sell your pc, go play ball
tyvm
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Pool Hash Rate   0.000 MH/s
Pool Efficiency   0%
Current Active Workers   0
Current Difficulty   1486.08146819
Est. Next Difficulty   316.73987006 (Change in 1 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)   9 minutes 23 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)   zero seconds
Est. Shares this Round   93 (done: 0%)
Next Network Block   26    (Current: 25)
Last Block Found   0
Time Since Last Block   zero seconds

wtf? 1486 network diff? haha.. pathetic.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
RCC: Error in 'src/qt/bitcoin.qrc': Cannot find file 'res/icons/CateDoge_256.png'

Any luck?
Activity: 673

ctd.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
PROP Payout
1% Fees
DDOS Protected
Support:  [email protected] or use the pool contact form
WE ARE LIVE
Activity: 396
I speak: LT, RU, EN
Is diff normal?!
CGminer shows:

Code:
 Connected to 127.0.0.1 diff 1.52M without LP as user x
 Pool 0  Diff: 5.94K  Started: [22:18:32]  Best share: 0

WOW  Shocked

Activity: 742

WOW  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: