Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CTD] [SHA-3] CateDoge!Time warp patched! v1.3, Rapid transactions - page 27. (Read 41338 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
there are small bounties ranging from 300k to 100K for pools, block explorers, and games!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Definately will wait for this coin's fun ride start with my mining rig.
Free coins from a premine are always nice.

I also like that more sha3 coins are coming out so props to you guys getting the head start on the summer algo.

theres 30 signups for coins already and the coin is still in 1 day and few hours in future.  Smiley we're expecting a huge number of signups for premine. if there are more than 300 people. will definitely add more slots
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Free coins from a premine are always nice.

I also like that more sha3 coins are coming out so props to you guys getting the head start on the summer algo.

ctd.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
PROP Payout
1% Fee
Scary stable server
Support:  [email protected] or use the pool contact form
Open For Pre-Registration

Added to first post. Will the pool be able to report correct details of mining? Because the coin is SHA3.
Please add the new pool url= http://ctd.sumpool.com

Added to first post. But be sure to get your pool ready on launch! Else your claimed bounty will be given to someone else. This is a SHA3 coin.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
Activity: 673
Merit: 500

ctd.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
PROP Payout
1% Fee
Scary stable server
Support:  [email protected] or use the pool contact form
Open For Pre-Registration
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Any news on exchanges? Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It will be well distributed! Its a fun coin and of course fun for everyone!

I think X11 is better!

In the last days of everything tested and compiled. Trying to change algo now would result in a failed launch. Which no one likes. That would be a waste of everyone's time. I can't do that.

that why i said If the Vote is still open Wink
changing it after testing and compiling would be madness i agree.

looks good so far good luck.

Yeah, voting is closed. But it cannot be removed to be sure that it stays there for history.  Smiley

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

I think X11 is better!

In the last days of everything tested and compiled. Trying to change algo now would result in a failed launch. Which no one likes. That would be a waste of everyone's time. I can't do that.

that why i said If the Vote is still open Wink
changing it after testing and compiling would be madness i agree.

looks good so far good luck.

I think X11 is better!

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

I think X11 is better!
We started a free distribution of coins. Which is like an IPO except its free  Cheesy The premine has to go somewhere. It shall be used for health of the coin. Therefore the premine has been divided into multiple parts. It will be paid to pool owners, blockchain explorers, exchanges and various other services! Look at the first post for details.

signed up looks nice , you still taking votes on algo ?

11x  has my vote if u still taking votes Smiley

Well we chose SHA3 over X11 for some reasons. X11 still doesn't have a cudaminer. And I am sorry but SHA3 was chosen long ago.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
We started a free distribution of coins. Which is like an IPO except its free  Cheesy The premine has to go somewhere. It shall be used for health of the coin. Therefore the premine has been divided into multiple parts. It will be paid to pool owners, blockchain explorers, exchanges and various other services! Look at the first post for details.

signed up looks nice , you still taking votes on algo ?

11x  has my vote if u still taking votes Smiley
Could setup an Abe based block explorer if you need one and have any bounties left for it.  PM me for details and if interested.

CryptoBlox.com

Sent you a PM
Pages:
Jump to: