Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CTD] [SHA-3] CateDoge!Time warp patched! v1.3, Rapid transactions - page 8. (Read 41338 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
if anyone has problems connecting to nodes.

add these to conf file.

addnode=64.90.187.147
addnode=64.90.187.195
addnode=217.122.94.80
addnode=148.251.15.235
addnode=67.1.106.66
I have sent 10000000 coins to ctd.pool.mn. Hope all the miners will get some coins they lost.

Date: 4/9/2014 09:12
To: awais3344 STsNU7tiaAejqxaAP3AruUkYK3VSs9VGMt
Debit: -977,073.00 CTD
Net amount: -977,073.00 CTD
Transaction ID: 05cde1c692c95673efce6328ba7f18e375313bc406789c86d12437e0a05a74a0

Just to help you a little. Not much but it will cover some coins

got them.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
I have sent 10000000 coins to ctd.pool.mn. Hope all the miners will get some coins they lost.

Date: 4/9/2014 09:12
To: awais3344 STsNU7tiaAejqxaAP3AruUkYK3VSs9VGMt
Debit: -977,073.00 CTD
Net amount: -977,073.00 CTD
Transaction ID: 05cde1c692c95673efce6328ba7f18e375313bc406789c86d12437e0a05a74a0

Just to help you a little. Not much but it will cover some coins
So i am getting constantly disconnected from server on pool.mn. Here is a screenshot of my cg miner. I have no idea what it could be?  http://imgur.com/MOx5Qd5

Sent you some. Just looked at the pools. And they are both on the right chain. So its fine. They are maybe having problems with their servers.
Dev,

I am fairly new to mining. I Started in January with 1 hd7950 at about 630kh/s.
I am up to about 3Mh/s now and have earned a total of about .27 BTC. and hope to grow more over time.
I turned all my meager mining power to this coin the minute the countdown timer hit 00:00:00.

I did manage to mine 11 mil of these.
I updated my wallet to 1.3 before block 6000, and my pool (hardcore miners) apparently did too.
Top notch crew at Hardcore Miners BTW!!

As far as I know, I didn't lose a single coin throughout this ordeal.
I am sorry to hear that some people did, and that you, the Dev, did as well.

I would love to see this coin succeed. I would like to help.

Dev, let me know your CTD address and I will send to you 1 mill CTD.
I know it's not alot, but it is alot to me.

I hope that you will distribute it as you see fit and help those who lost theirs.

Thanks,

Firebird

hi, good to hear you didn't lose any coins. Send them to my wallet STsNU7tiaAejqxaAP3AruUkYK3VSs9VGMt I will send these to miners who lost their coins.  Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hasn't happened to me... I'm on that pool now. Kept disconnecting from hardcore
Activity: 30
So i am getting constantly disconnected from server on pool.mn. Here is a screenshot of my cg miner. I have no idea what it could be?  http://imgur.com/MOx5Qd5
Is hardcore miners down?
Activity: 30
I want to say thank you to whoever dropped me 500k CateDoge, whether it was the dev, the pool admin, or one of you fine fine miners wearing their karma kaps...
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Dev,

I am fairly new to mining. I Started in January with 1 hd7950 at about 630kh/s.
I am up to about 3Mh/s now and have earned a total of about .27 BTC. and hope to grow more over time.
I turned all my meager mining power to this coin the minute the countdown timer hit 00:00:00.

I did manage to mine 11 mil of these.
I updated my wallet to 1.3 before block 6000, and my pool (hardcore miners) apparently did too.
Top notch crew at Hardcore Miners BTW!!

As far as I know, I didn't lose a single coin throughout this ordeal.
I am sorry to hear that some people did, and that you, the Dev, did as well.

I would love to see this coin succeed. I would like to help.

Dev, let me know your CTD address and I will send to you 1 mill CTD.
I know it's not alot, but it is alot to me.

I hope that you will distribute it as you see fit and help those who lost theirs.

Thanks,

Firebird

i have talked to ctd.pool.mn owner. I am giving him 10000000 catedoges. Though his and miners loss are bigger. But the bank is too small to compensate everyone.  Undecided I only premined only ~0.25% wish i'd mine a little more and could easily give everyone their lost coins.

I was the first posting about losing coins after upgrading wallet to version 1.3 and I didn't got any from you.

It was 1 400 000 CTD that I have lost ( I'm solo mining )

I know that 0.25% premined  isn't much in order to compensate this problems and you will not have enough coins to compensate everyone, so I don't mind if I don't get any

you were solo mining or pool?

Solo mining

will send you 1M coins  Smiley

Like I said earlier, I would appreciate if you send some in order to compensate my loss, but it's ok if you can't do it.

Here's my address > SPBoZfS3eRd8shU9QnndmCwTJ8aQbRYSMx

It's ok if you keep my coins for bounties or other bonus to grow this community  Wink

Thanks

you're also part of the community  Wink will send you soon.
Activity: 112
i have talked to ctd.pool.mn owner. I am giving him 10000000 catedoges. Though his and miners loss are bigger. But the bank is too small to compensate everyone.  Undecided I only premined only ~0.25% wish i'd mine a little more and could easily give everyone their lost coins.

I was the first posting about losing coins after upgrading wallet to version 1.3 and I didn't got any from you.

I know that 0.25% premined  isn't much in order to compensate this problems and you will not have enough coins to compensate everyone, so I don't mind if I don't get any

Solo mining

Like I said earlier, I would appreciate if you send some in order to compensate my loss, but it's ok if you can't do it.

Here's my address > SPBoZfS3eRd8shU9QnndmCwTJ8aQbRYSMx

It's ok if you keep my coins for bounties or other bonus to grow this community  Wink

Thanks

Solo mining

Solo mining

Sure I'll give him some CTD. Pm me your address.

Also, who the hell is this dude who's dumping tens of millions of coins?

Btw, Any progress on the paper wallet/coin promotion fronts? I'm willing to put some time into this, take on a small task or two Smiley

well. its not one dude. there are so many dumpers.because these are 30 seconds blocks. giving 100000 coins each block. that is a lot of coins  Smiley

I get that, but why start at 1 sat? (Talking about that one sell order)
Most people are trying just a little more. I get we're selling "air" at this time, but that's no way to negotiate lol

welcome to dumpers  Roll Eyes lol. what we need to do is create a

paper wallet
android wallet
get a small business to start accepting CateDoge payments

Start a website where people can do jobs for catedoge. I talked about it before. But I need community's members help as well.
Sure I'll give him some CTD. Pm me your address.

Also, who the hell is this dude who's dumping tens of millions of coins?

Btw, Any progress on the paper wallet/coin promotion fronts? I'm willing to put some time into this, take on a small task or two Smiley

well. its not one dude. there are so many dumpers.because these are 30 seconds blocks. giving 100000 coins each block. that is a lot of coins  Smiley

I get that, but why start at 1 sat? (Talking about that one sell order)
Most people are trying just a little more. I get we're selling "air" at this time, but that's no way to negotiate lol
Pages:
Jump to: