Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] "Cubits"(QBT) HI POS Coin v2.1.3-Starbuck UPDATED! - page 23. (Read 69989 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
hi all, a friend try to open wallet, he is using windows xp sp1, after download all files from website and run wallet, it says: cubits-qt (oss gui client for cubbits) detected a problem and must close. And then wallet close, some idea?

I'm running latest wallet on XP SP3 and have no problems. SP1 is really outdated version of XP
I would suggest to upgrade to SP3
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
hi all, a friend try to open wallet, he is using windows xp sp1, after download all files from website and run wallet, it says: cubits-qt (oss gui client for cubbits) detected a problem and must close. And then wallet close, some idea?
Activity: 86
QBT was not really pre-mined there is no 50% it was given to the early supporters for their mining time. Dev does not hold 50% of the coins they are in the hands of the people who mined them.

lol really  Roll Eyes nice cover

got a premine ledger to back that up?

I love people that come in and start bashing coins or devs and don't read even the first post.

Cassie clearly states the premine was to pay miners for their earlier time... and even has links to block explorers which show that no wallet holds 50% and a link to a bounties thread...

Read the thread or shut the **** up
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
QBT was not really pre-mined there is no 50% it was given to the early supporters for their mining time. Dev does not hold 50% of the coins they are in the hands of the people who mined them.

lol really  Roll Eyes nice cover

I mined over two million of Cubits version 2 coins; when Cubits v3 came out I sent all my v2 coins to cassieheart and she sent me in return that same number of Cubits v3 coins.

So I can account for over two million of the "pre-mine" myself. They were mined legitimately, not instamined nor pre-mined, on the v2 chain.

I do not know whether v2 had any pre-mine, nor anything about v1 that I recall off the tip of my mind right at this moment.

-MarkM-

i can back this up, i mined 1 million v2 coins and got them exchanged 1:1 to v3 coins when they made the switch.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
Someone PMd me asking me to give them some coins out of my meagre stash, and I thought my reply worth crossposting here:

The idea was that people would "CPU mine" them by using methods such as those described at

http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=cpu_mining

Except that of course we would ideally be using a MUD in which the races are things like humans and cylons instead of all the usual default elves, dwarfs, etc etc most off the rack MUDs use. Same mechanism but make it fit the theme of the coin.

Same for all the other Sci-Fi coins.

So no I do not want to give any away, it is bad enough that already there are as many or more out there as there are waiting in my wallet for the Battlestar-Galactica themed MUD to be set up ready for people to "CPU mine" the coins using BSG-theme characters in a BSG-themed MUD...

-MarkM-

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
don't add it now wait till new years i still need to get my million qbt coin before hitting the exchange lol

i am half way there
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

lol really  Roll Eyes nice cover

I mined over two million of Cubits version 2 coins; when Cubits v3 came out I sent all my v2 coins to cassieheart and she sent me in return that same number of Cubits v3 coins.

So I can account for over two million of the "pre-mine" myself. They were mined legitimately, not instamined nor pre-mined, on the v2 chain.

I do not know whether v2 had any pre-mine, nor anything about v1 that I recall off the tip of my mind right at this moment.

-MarkM-
legendary
Activity: 1876

lol really  Roll Eyes nice cover

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Activity: 86
Dogecoin will wear off soon enuf...

I still dont understand what is so hard to get. QBT was not really pre-mined there is no 50% it was given to the early supporters for their mining time. Dev does not hold 50% of the coins they are in the hands of the people who mined them.

All that needs to happen is more of us bug Cryptsy, and the other exchanges to add QBT plain and simple.
So Log on to cryptsy and put in a support ticket under feature requests... and tell them to add QBT.
Go to coinedup and ask them to add them as well, if you really want to do the same at coins-e. Im sure coins-e will add them if cassie offers a bribe cause that seems to be the way they work.

Dogecoin is on multiple exchanges.

If they did it, and Cubits haven't yet, it unfortunately seems like an extremely uphill battle.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Dogecoin is on multiple exchanges.

If they did it, and Cubits haven't yet, it unfortunately seems like an extremely uphill battle.
legendary
Activity: 1876
I am in direct contact with Cryptsy mods. I know a few of them. Cubits at the moment just doesn't have enough push behind it for them to add it seems.

lol not a hope atleast I hope.

while not a record still 50% premines impressive
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
I am in direct contact with Cryptsy mods. I know a few of them. Cubits at the moment just doesn't have enough push behind it for them to add it seems.
Not enough Volume..... I  actually Told Bit John today add Cubits lol. He told me he liked the name that's as far as the conversation went..
Be patient keep mining and keep spreading the word. Good things to come I am sure of it Wink

@cassieheart Why don't you try to get in contact with BigVern from Cryptsy?

I can see many "newer" sha256 cons succeed to find their way over there, i do not see any reason why this coin couldn't be there.

I Agree, and tell them that there's no premine, but only a Redeem for old Cubits Users  Wink

For sure this coin is not the only one which was premined, and many premined coins are already at cryptsy....
Activity: 212
Merit: 100

I can see many "newer" sha256 cons succeed to find their way over there, i do not see any reason why this coin couldn't be there.

I Agree, and tell them that there's no premine, but only a Redeem for old Cubits Users  Wink

For sure this coin is not the only one which was premined, and many premined coins are already at cryptsy....
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

I Agree, and tell them that there's no premine, but only a Redeem for old Cubits Users  Wink
Activity: 212
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
There seems to be another or possibly several pools besides Ispace and Cryptopools.  I was on Crypto yesterday, no one was mining.  I was on Ispace, no one was mining.  Yet blocks were still being found.

What the heck is the other pool people were using?`
Solo Mining?
legendary
Activity: 1148
There seems to be another or possibly several pools besides Ispace and Cryptopools.  I was on Crypto yesterday, no one was mining.  I was on Ispace, no one was mining.  Yet blocks were still being found.

What the heck is the other pool people were using?`
Activity: 518
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
qbt.cryptopools.com is up and has been for ages so what do u mean?
indeed it's up and running

Update: 7 hours 47 minutes 7 seconds since last, block - simply very unlucky or sth is wrong?

Ahmed, any chance to increase this AP number to 5000 or so?
Still saying max is 250 atm.

we were unlucky. and sure theres a team feature coming soon Smiley
Activity: 725
qbt.cryptopools.com is up and has been for ages so what do u mean?

I was referring to http://qbt.ispace.co.uk/ since majority of the miners are there. Maybe miners should switch to qbt.cryptopools.com if it is more stable.

We completed our latest round of stability and failover testing on the Ispace Mining Pools (including http://qbt.ispace.co.uk) this morning and are confident that our pools are now in a very good position to handle the load being put on them.

Pages:
Jump to: