Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] "Cubits"(QBT) HI POS Coin v2.1.3-Starbuck UPDATED! - page 27. (Read 69989 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Any news ?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I am hoping to get this on an exchange but it seems that the premine maybe hurting us a little. Although there has been many coins I have seen hit exchanges with premines.
If I dint exchange mined cubits people would have threw a fit. And I knew that if I did a premine for exchange people would throw a fit. So Cubits in that area was screwed either way. And lets say I did premine for my own profit. Why is it so frowned upon for Developers to receive compensation for their work and investment? Doesn't make any sense to me. . But let the trolls trollalala. Lets move forward and get the ball rolling. I am trying to piece things together one at a time there Is alot to do. If anyone want to help they are welcome to pm me. If We keep bugging the exchanges eventually they will hear us and give Cubits a chance.

Thank you all for your support Smiley
~Cassie

Miners are a vocal minority. Focus less on the coin aspect and more on the BG end.  Should only be worried about your target audience.

one (thing) at a time

You really do have to take it one thing at a time, in little bites or you will be overwhelmed.

Activity: 862
Merit: 100
What is the fee structure of Cubits? Is it fixed like PPC or dynamic like BTC?
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
I am hoping to get this on an exchange but it seems that the premine maybe hurting us a little. Although there has been many coins I have seen hit exchanges with premines.
If I dint exchange mined cubits people would have threw a fit. And I knew that if I did a premine for exchange people would throw a fit. So Cubits in that area was screwed either way. And lets say I did premine for my own profit. Why is it so frowned upon for Developers to receive compensation for their work and investment? Doesn't make any sense to me. . But let the trolls trollalala. Lets move forward and get the ball rolling. I am trying to piece things together one at a time there Is alot to do. If anyone want to help they are welcome to pm me. If We keep bugging the exchanges eventually they will hear us and give Cubits a chance.

Thank you all for your support Smiley
~Cassie
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Not me I received a bounty for http://www.mogrith.com/how-to-mine-cubits/ Which I am still working on.And received some for giveaways(but I don't consider them mine)

So I'm only 99% mined. Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
r3wt the premine was just an exchange.. YOU KNOW THIS

i know, just making a joke before some troll tries to come in and fud ya guys to death.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
I have mined all my cubits  Wink
legendary
r3wt the premine was just an exchange.. YOU KNOW THIS
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
the premine was almost worthy of my name  Cheesy
legendary
is there an exchange to this coin??

Actually no, we can ask to Coinex  Wink

Everyone should write to Coinex, Vircurex, Cryptsy, Crypto-trade and ask them to add Cubits..

Heres a referral to crypto-trade if you dont have an account: https://crypto-trade.com/ref/5mil
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
as a recipient of some of these premined coins as compensation...i whole heartedly approve of what she did.
Activity: 98
But as far as exhanges are concerned it shows up as a huge premine in blockchain.

The  compensation should have soem date limit and any excess cons would ether go to a giveaway or get removed as a premine " as bonus" blocks and such?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
youre forgetting that the premine was to compensate miners so technically its not a premine
Activity: 98
exhanegs avoid it due tu premine... a quite massive premine in fact. 20 606 250.
Thats basically 50% premine.

Premined coins has very hard time getting to exhanges  regardless of what the excuse for the premine was.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
You're not going to find much exchange interest until the coin can be used for something.. StarCoin for example, fun coin, but nothing you can do with it, it was taken off the exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

Please ask for it to be listed anywhere you trade. the more places the better

But there is a scificoin exchange being worked on ETA is Jan 2014

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

Actually no, we can ask to Coinex  Wink